Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Summer Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 65
Posted: 8/3/2017 at 1:13 PM Post #61

Sweet Lemonade outfit

Outfit - A frilly short summer dress that gives off a cute young girl feel. (The male design would probably be some boy casual clothes) The dress is tight inthe middle where the sash is, and frills out at the bottom. The sleeves are probably made with tulle, and the top is fringed with more of the sash. The shoes are slightly heeled sandals with cute cream colored socks that ruffle at the top. The outfit also has a flower bracelet, and a small tight flower necklace. (The bow for the sash might look cuter if it was bigger too.)

Head - A cute Lemon lookalike clip complete with two leaves and some curly twine.

Held - A simple glass pitcher full of Lemonade, garnished with a lemon slice and a leaf, and two lemon slices in the juice. (If you wanted to make different color schemes for this suit, you could have the pitcher full of strawberry lemonade, raspberry lemonade, blueberry lemonade, etc.)

Background - A traditional lemonade stand that consists of a wood table, a sign, some glasses, and a few lemons. (Table is at a perfect higth that you can see the braclet and sash from the outfit, but also the held pitcher as well.)
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 8/3/2017 at 5:54 PM Post #62
Desert Wanderer's set

Desert Wanderer's Garb (outfit) + Desert Wanderer's Keffiyeh (head) + Desert Wanderer's Shawl (back) + Desert Wanderer's Knife (held)

VClick for full sized imageV

Desert Wanderer's Wings (shown with prototype outfit)
(Without avatar)

- Wings fade out and become transparent towards the tips and are adorned with rings and studs. The feathers are meant to look ruffled, with some being broken or missing completely.

- Both the outfit and the head item are identical between male and female avatars.

- All colours shown are example colours and do not represent a set colour scheme (with the exception of the held item) as all items are intended to be recolourable.

- The string/tassel on the cape uses the same colour as "bottom 2"

- I would like to add in details to make the whole ensemble look as if it were tattered and worn from the desert winds. (Eg; ruffle the wing feathers a bit more and tear up and dirty the edges of the cape and shawl. In general I want to make it look as if it has been worn away by desert winds.) *these effects were not within my ability to portray with the tools at hand*

*Side note, the neckline of the shirt just happens to cut off at the same place as where the string/tassel fastener crosses. The tassel is part of the cape, not part of the shirt.
Edited By Deidriel on 8/15/2017 at 2:51 PM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 8/4/2017 at 3:39 AM Post #63
Sea Dragon Dress/Sea Princess Dress
The inspiration comes from sea dragons seen in Asian mythology. The fur trim is for the fur that can be found on them. There's scales on the top part of the dress, and there's pearls and a starfish to represent the ocean environment. I tried to make much of it look iridescent like you find with certain shells.

The held idea is a baby sea dragon. Possibly instead of a giant pearl to go with the baby dragon, I was thinking it could be possible to use something like the water the kelpari has for it's mane sorta sitting in the hand or a shell. The pearl could instead also be a transparent orb with water or energy inside of it.

Edited By Savynn on 8/6/2017 at 9:19 PM.
Aquari
Level 70
The Majestic
Threads: 79
Posted: 8/4/2017 at 11:10 AM Post #64
Ragged Rainbow dress
Rainbow purse
Rainbow hat (male & Female)
Rainbow background
Rainbow smocks

Rainbow shirt
Rainbow shorts
Rainbow Surf Board
Rainbow Butterfly wings (male & female)
Rainbow smocks

Edited By Aquari on 8/4/2017 at 11:51 AM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 8/5/2017 at 3:24 AM Post #65
So, after all those theme designs, what else is summery, we think.
And come to the conclusion 'cicadas. Cicadas scream all summer, right? Yes. I have a whole bunch of my cicada pictures for reference? Yes.'

So Cicadrian (Head/ Outfit/ Held/ Wings/ Back)

(With the back based on high sun and heat that makes the air ripply)

Cicadrian Multilens Cap & Flightless Outfit (head/outfit)

(in which the cap and claws and fuzz are just general cicada-based, and the outfit's 'wings' around the waist are kind of based off of cicada wings that don't quite fill out right, rendering the insect flightless... (warning: insect photos))

Cicadrian Wings

Cicadrian Thrummer Pair (held)
Edited By Scathreoite on 8/5/2017 at 3:24 AM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 8/5/2017 at 11:46 AM Post #66
I love this so much! The wings are so pretty and I love how the held is a cicada coming out of its old exoskeleton! Such cute bugaboos!
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/5/2017 at 9:00 PM Post #67
Gah!!! I love the held and the outfit and the wings and everything XP
Rinchan
Level 60
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 7
Posted: 8/6/2017 at 10:15 AM Post #68
50s Swimwear

Oh gosh, this took me until now to finally decide on an idea
Sorry i'm so late to post, but i wanted to beat the deadline

Also, i'm still a horrible artist, but it's basically just a 50s style bathing suit that would definitely look 10x better if drawn well
Edited By Rinchan on 8/6/2017 at 1:39 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/6/2017 at 1:36 PM Post #69
You have until 11:59 game time tonight if you want to edit an add to it! love the Idea By the way ^.^
Rinchan
Level 60
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 7
Posted: 8/6/2017 at 1:38 PM Post #70
Oh! it says PM lol, i thought it said AM my bad
But thank you ^^
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.