Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Summer Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sleepwalking
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 17
Posted: 7/29/2017 at 5:04 PM Post #41
Water Lili
So... The idea was to make an elegant swimsuit, with lace, 'cause I love lace.
And since there is already beach swimsuit avatar items, I decided not to go on the beach but by the lake. That's why I took the waterlily and the otter as main items. :)

Outfit - Water Lili Elegant Swimsuit - a nice bikini with laces, and over that a transparent skirt, plus pretty shoes and arm accessories.
Head - Water Lili Elegant Hat - a long hat with a big waterlily and ribbons.
Held - Water Lili Companion - a little otter with a ribbon.

Water Lillian
I obviously worked much on the female design, sorry for the male version, it is a bit less detailed and much more common... :/

Outfit - Water Lillian Elegant Swimsuit - same concept as the girl, but rather with a transparent shirt.
Head - Water Lillian Elegant Hat - one of those small hats boys wear on summer, but with a big waterlily.
Rikaheart
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 15
Posted: 7/30/2017 at 2:03 PM Post #42
Here's my Design!

Sylestia Hero!! In a way, it's like my Superman style or Super Girl! ^.^

We got the Outfit,

One Piece Outfit with the Boots

Held Item:
Side-kick Dog which can be different colors or the cape can be in different colors. The Crystal is in the hand as a beacon to communicate to your Companion when saving Sylestia.

Hair: Long windy Hair goldish Brown or Brownish Gold moving in the wind

Another Head Piece with Hair: The Tiara Form with the S symbol to it.

Cape to Wing/Backward: Long Cape flowing from the wind.

I had alot of fun with this one and it's the first time I did anything like this. I'm going to add a Background later... I may also add a Sylestia pet if I can figure out how to draw it, but I haven't seen much Dog like, so I like the Side-Kick with the cape as well.

Same Outfit, just different colors to show the Varies colors for the Outfit

Instead of using images, They're just colors like Blue/Green, Black/REd, and Purple/Pink. It'll be the same for the Side-Kick Companion as well, of their cape and collar.

http://i.imgur.com/i25deNX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bnUqCQd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/f9vHCRt.jpg

Here's the Sky Background for the Sylestia Heroes:

Edited By Rikaheart on 7/31/2017 at 9:05 AM.
Fantasizing
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 15
Posted: 7/30/2017 at 4:44 PM Post #43
I couldn't really think of a name for this set, but I wanted to do a cute and historically inspired take on swimming wear! These models would belong in ~1900 (if google didn't lie to me). Including some possible color schemes inspired by candy!

Fem version - Taffy

Male version - Sour Candy

Male - lollipop, female - licorice, female - taffy ("clean" version)

Outfit: Old timey swimsuit/Fancy swimsuit
Head: Cute sailor hat/Fancy sailor hat
Held: Fancy beach fan
Back: Beach Luggage (I don't know about you, but I always end up taking way too much with me, lol)
Edited By Fantasizing on 8/5/2017 at 5:06 PM.
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 7/31/2017 at 5:46 PM Post #44
Alright, so I have randomly been inspired to break out the colored pencils. So this IS on the female base, but I drew it in my composition book. :)

Manta Ray Outfit

Manta Ray Garb (Outfit): So this very sleek sort of dress is meant to mimic that shapes of the underside and body of the manta ray. I also added some kelp/seaweed wrist and ankle decorations. I'm sure with shading and detail it would look so spectacular.

Manta Ray Headpiece (Head): This is supposed to look like the tentacle like shape of the mouth of the manta ray.

Manta Ray Fins (Wings): These are of course the beautiful fins of the manta ray.

Manta Ray Buddy (Held): My sketch of the held item lacks a lot of detail, but its so small that my skills weren't up to the task. I think little floating manta ray buddies would be super adorable, and the avatar is holding a little purple/pink seashell in their hand.

Kelp Forest Background (Back): I love underwater backgrounds and I think we need more of them. This is a kelp forest background meant to look like the beautiful kelp forests you see in the ocean. Also complements the wrist and ankle decorations.
Spottedskunk
Level 49
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/1/2017 at 3:23 AM Post #45

Name of entire outfit: Agent gear

. Now you will probably have no idea what this thing is, so let me explain. I based the entire avatar outfit off of the uniform that the agent characters wear in one of my favorite book series: Lockwood and co (The author is Jonathan Stroud). In this book they fight off ghosts, so ya, that's why the avatar is battle ready.

Outfit: A black warm sweater, comfortable brown leggings, black army boots with socks, agent belt with pouches to hold salt bombs, greek fire, etc in. THE GREYISH LONG SWORD LOOKING THING THAT'S ATTACHED TO HER BELT ON THE RIGHT SIDE IS A RAPIER.

Head item: Night vision goggles that allow adults to see ghosts (aka visitors)

Wings: They're the gray thing coming out from her back. They're an iron angel- mech like wing.

Back: A ghost giving off green whisps of deadly ectoplasm.

Hand item: It's the grenade looking thing in her hand. It's a salt bomb. Salt bombs are kinda like grenades, but instead of explosions, it splatters salt everywhere (Ghosts are weakened by salt and iron).
Edited By Derpchanz on 8/1/2017 at 4:46 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/1/2017 at 7:05 AM Post #46
If you upload your image to Imgur and paste the link here with the [/img] brackets then it should work ^.^ hope this helped

Other tips
-image should be a png or jpeg (that seems to have less problems)
-be sure to paste the image link
- double check to see all your link is in the brackets and the brackets are correct.
Bebewallaby
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 0
Posted: 8/1/2017 at 10:03 AM Post #47
Here's my entry for the contest. Sorry that my art isn't very good and also that it's still in progress. X

All of the items together are called Solar Regalia, the outfit is called solar armor, the wings are supposed to be sunlight shining out from behind or something. I was originally thinking of making fire wings but I didn't have enough time. Anyway the back item is the flames floating around the player and the gem, which is on fire, behind the headdress. The held item is a magma/solar snake that is slithering along the players arms. The head item is a feather headdress. The colors are all supposed to be flame centered, with like red, orange, yellow, blue, and white.
Spottedskunk
Level 49
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/1/2017 at 2:28 PM Post #48
Idk know what I'm doing wrong.... I made myself an imgur account and I copied the image link.

Here's the image link: http://imgur.com/LXmTDo0

And I pressed the IMG button, and then I put the image link in between the two brackets things like this:
[IMG thing] Mycontestentrylink [IMG thing]

But it still appears as a black x box.... and I'm pretty sure it's a png or jpeg.... What am I doing wrong?
Willows12345
Level 60
Threads: 13
Posted: 8/1/2017 at 2:35 PM Post #49
Edited By Willows12345 on 8/1/2017 at 8:32 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/1/2017 at 3:15 PM Post #50
I see it is doing the same for me as well and is saying failed URL when I try to upload it back to imgur, maybe try re-uploading it to imgur and trying again :/ sorry I couldn't be of more help

Actually If you want I can PM you so you can send the file to me in an Email, and I can see what I can do and send you a link that works hopefully.
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 8/1/2017 at 3:24 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.