Forum Index > Roleplaying > TEF
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 16, 17, 18 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 8/14/2017 at 6:26 PM Post #21
((OOC: Thanks for the reminder, so here's a ping for hopeless to look up at my previous post; bottom of page 2!))
Edited By Harleyc on 8/14/2017 at 6:26 PM.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Threads: 62
Posted: 8/15/2017 at 10:52 AM Post #22

"There's a lot of things here! Like this tree and this river, there's also weird gear things in some of the walls" The pup replied, wagging her tail excitedly
-
There were broken arrows on the ground, they had odd runes on them, there was also a bow and quiver laying on the floor
-

"Me and my friend were running from the big toothed monsters, we stayed here because no one really comes here anymore"
-

Inferno took the armor from them, being careful as to not drop them "Well, i'll support you all regardless, we are a team after all" She smiled before walking into the guildhall
-

Lily made grumbled a bit as she walked over to Rose Petal

Fir watched as she did so, he then stood up and followed Inferno inside the guildhall
-

Apollo was flying around the guildhall, after a few minutes he landed down next to Riker "Hey, don't you think it would be nice if we had some string lights hanging outside the guildhall? I'm pretty sure we have some in storage"
-

Willow flew in the direction she saw Blue Jay run off to, and soon found the dungeon. She swooped down into the entrance, once inside she folded up her wings. She sniffed around to see if she could pick up their scents
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/15/2017 at 11:11 AM Post #23

Blue nodded " Could you show me these gears dear?" she asked standing up giving a smile, but behind that smile there was a tinge of pain, she would have hoped to have seen Willow at this age... but she feared that time was far gone. She had though long about how to mend a wound she never met to create, however she had not yet found an answer.

Tomen examined the runes before touching the bow being as careful as possible. he was a bit on edge as if he was being watched.

Damion flicked his tail " Well, and and Your friend must have been quite skillful if you managed to escape" he said with a wink standing up. " would you like to show me around young warrior?" he asked giving a slight bow.
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 168
Posted: 8/15/2017 at 12:24 PM Post #24
Rose petal was feeling nervous. She shifted her feet around and glanced at the others, not sure what to do. She did not like this creepy feeling this place gave her.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Posted: 8/15/2017 at 12:26 PM Post #25

Tatsu & Ainsleigh

Tatsu felt a little less secure without his gear for the moment. Ainsleigh was moving a little faster than he'd have liked, but so far it seemed to be working. He continued beside her as they entered the guild hall. Ainsleigh wasn't too worried, in fact Apollo's suggestion was good for morale.
"I for one think you are right Apollo. Maybe we can get the cooks to light the oven fires and unstop a cask of ale so we can make this place vibrant with life again. Maybe it will even encourage our wayward souls to return home." She said toward Riker, hoping the best for her Lighntning Bug and Tomen.

"I'm not much good in the kitchens," Tatsu input, "but let me have a go in the cellars and mebbe I can do summat about those drinks." Finding his way into the back where the corridor to the root cellar was, he made his way down in hopes of finding a mallet and bung to tap a cask with.

"That's not a bad idea." Ashleigh replied to Ainsleigh's suggestion. While her sire went below she found a dish towel and started working on wiping down tables and stools for everyone. Her first stool she cleaned she gave to Basil to sit in.
"You served me, now let me do for you." She told him, not allowing him to get his own plate or mug. Instead bringing them to him.
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 8/15/2017 at 12:36 PM Post #26
(Hi harleyc, am I currently in the same place as you?)
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Posted: 8/15/2017 at 1:20 PM Post #27
((OOC: I guess cellphones and PM don't jive. But yes we ARE in the same place. But aside from minor scratches and nicks the biggest injury is a lump on Lily's head for which she requires Rose Petal's attention.))
Stormfoot
Level 60
Threads: 62
Posted: 8/15/2017 at 1:22 PM Post #28

Apollo rushed into the guildhall he ran down the staircase and into the basement, Inferno was also in the basement, she was sorting out the armor they had down there. Apollo greeted her before grabbing a crate and running back up the stairs, once there he opened the crate, which had many lights in them "These are going to look amazing hanging from the branches!!! I wonder if there's other decorations I can put up... Oh well, that can wait till later for now i'm hanging these up!!!" He said to himself, grabbing a few strings of lights and going back outside

Inferno finished putting all the armor away, she walked back upstairs and over to Ashleigh "Hey, is there anything I could help with?"
-

Riker laughed at Apollo's enthusiasm "It's great to have you all back, I really missed you guys... Now, if you don't mind i'm going to clean out some of the rooms upstairs, since there no longer in use" He explained before walking upstairs
-

Basil sat down on the stool and smiled "I think once we get settled we should hunt down some cattle and start a farm, we do have food, but it isn't going to last forever" He suggested
-

Lily sighed, she had a angry look on her face "Hey, are you Rose Petal? The Draeyl said you should have a look at my wounds..." She grumbled
-

"Come on then, if we go up the river then we'll find a room filled with them!!" She exclaimed running up beside the stream of water
-

"Of course!! It would be my honor!" He turned around and ran down the hall "Follow me!!!"
-
The bow's runes glowed a bit but didn't do much else. Footsteps could be heard from down the hallway, they kept getting louder

Willow had managed to pick up Tomen's scent, she ran down the halls until she found him "There you are, were are the others? And why are you here in the first place?!" She questions, running out of breath
Edited By Stormfoot on 8/15/2017 at 1:23 PM.
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 8/15/2017 at 1:24 PM Post #29
((Cool, thanks :D))
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/15/2017 at 2:45 PM Post #30

Blue flicked her ears and followed the river after the young pup... she wondered how much of the dungeon had changed... as this surely felt like the room where she had defeated one of the numbers.

Tomen looked a bit shocked forgetting about the runes and the bow all together " I..Uh... we.... well..." he paused flattening his ears and folding his wings " I think she is trying to find a way to fix it..." he said his voice full of doubt and sadness, This Vixen was so much like Blue and she did not even know it..... and who knows what the two would do if they butted heads

Damion chuckled and followed the little lad His tail nodding side to side a bit amused, It had been ages since Riker and Willow were pups, and with out young ones around the guild was quite dead feeling.

(Pinging everyone, even though I'm not at the guild ^.^)
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 8/15/2017 at 2:45 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 16, 17, 18
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.