Forum Index > Roleplaying > TEF
Page 16 1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17, 18 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 10/19/2017 at 9:41 PM Post #151
Tomen Was already glaring at blue his tail swishing as he seemed drained, but he mumbled a couple of words and the sliver that was left of the portal opening closed, Even from the distance it was clear Blue was a bit weak in the knees ad give out. " That was foolish... but I understand why she did it...." he said sighing and flatting his ears a bit displeased, but none the less thankful they could rest if even for a moment.

As the portal closed Blue panted and wobbled a bit, as if she had been holding her breath too long, though her breathing had been normal. " I Know.... but it was the only solution I could think of in an effective manner" She said seeming a little ashamed of herself.
Damion sighed " You could have killed him..." he said blandly, but something about blues glare told him it was not that simple " Okay then... explain" he said coldly.
" They can't handle an attack organized by the shadow realm,The creatures of the shadow realm operate differently, they wouldent hesitate to ambush us all in the middle of the night and slaughter us for killing one of there own, and he obviously wasn't here to chat... and neither of us know any restraint incantations, unless you know otherwise. " she said standing up tall and swishing her tail " anything else you want Explained Captain?" he hissed
Stormfoot
Level 60
Threads: 62
Posted: 10/19/2017 at 10:09 PM Post #152

Basil had only just noticed that they'd been attacked, he mentally insulted himself "Sorry, my mind is all over the place, once I tell the others i'm alright i'm going to leave and take some time to figure things out. You're free to join me so we can talk" He explains as he carefully helps Ashleigh down, his claws were trembling
-

Riker had just made it to the group when he heard Ainsleighs orders, he nodded sternly. Fir, Lily, Inferno, Apollo, Willow, and of course Ainsleigh were already there, he could sense that almost everyone else was around "No one's missing ma'am" Lily responded before Riker could he looked surprised, of course he was more surprised by how polite she sounded then the fact she could find that out so quickly
-
[Note: What happened to the two god eggs? Did Damion take them to his house or are they still in the guildhall?]
Edited By Stormfoot on 10/19/2017 at 10:10 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 10/19/2017 at 10:21 PM Post #153
Damion hid them away, I never really specified where
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 10/21/2017 at 7:37 PM Post #154

Tatsu & Ainsleigh

Tatsu was bruised and battered with some nasty looking dark black and blue bruises littered about his form,his lungs still hurt from holding his breath for so long; so all in all he was about how he was after most horde battles. He too was getting a little weary,but he looked at Tomen and stroked the fur from neck to back twice. He smiled warmly at the zolnixi as he had to pull his might a great deal so not to push him down hard. "Let's go stand beside with our lasses. Right now they ain't the only ones needing our strength ta hold'em up." He said softly to Tomen. He then put one foot in front of the other striding slowly so Tomen wouldn't have to wing along to keep pace with him. His hide was soaking wet from the water under his scales that hadn't iced over, trapped from the thin layer of air still protecting him from that tsunami splash. So he walked unaffected by the light shower past Inferno, Lily and Fir with a gentle nod in greeting and went to stand beside Ainsleigh. This was her moment, they both knew what needed to be done. So he grasped her claw in his and waited for Blue Jay to join them. Ainsleigh had been waiting, watching and thinking. She set the knapsack down beneath Tatsu's leathery wing atop his foot to protect what she thought were some of the most important tomes in the library. Willow had been keeping a very close eye on the sack as though she sensed the contents. That aside Ainsleigh surveyed the condition of the guild tree and knew they needed to get the guild away from here. Once Blue joined them she began putting her thoughts into voice actions. "Everyone gather anything we can of importance from the tree. We'll make for the old barracks tonight. Damion, you had custody of the deity eggs when we were there last. Go fetch the pups in the dungeon and the eggs and bring them. Nina,go with him. I don't want anybody going anywhere alone at the moment. Willow, identify anything of significance in the library I may have overlooked. Take Lily and Apollo with you and shuttle as much of it out of the barracks as the two of you can. Also, make plans to set magical traps and an illusion to give anybody coming by the sense that we are still residing here. Fir, Riker and Inferno, you know the things we'll best need. Plan for being on the move regularly, plan for a nomadic way of life if need be." She squeezed Tatsu's claw seeking his assurance.

Tatsu squeezed her claw back. "The old barracks are likely going to be the first place they will look for us 'A.'" He spoke to her softly, knowing the nixi's keen hearing would pick up his words.

Ainsleigh looked him in the eyes. "I know. But it's the last place we saw the deity eggs, its a very defensible location for our little group, and I suspect whoever is masterminding these attacks is trying to herd us back into that dungeon." She reasoned, "We need to invest in a little loss tonight and hope to draw this enemy in and maybe get a glimpse at who's calling the shots." "Before anyone gets going,has anyone gotten a bead on Rosepetal yet?" Tatsu inquired first at Riker but addressed everyone in eyeshot.

Ashleigh

"You're not going anywhere!" Ashleigh cried out loud. She grabbed Basil's claw and held onto it tight and began pulling him towards the others. "You gave me your word that you would tell me what's going on,and after this, maybe it's better if we all give you a fair hearing Basil." She said with a no nonsense tone.He could easily rip his way out of her grip. She was banking on his love forher being stronger than his need for secrecy.
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 168
Posted: 10/21/2017 at 7:44 PM Post #155
Rose Petal arrived. "Hey, what are you guys doing?"
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 10/21/2017 at 8:56 PM Post #156
Tomen Kept a faster pace as he went over to help Blue walk" That was stupid... you know I was too far off to see you, and you cant close it by yourself, you could have gotten pulled in and devoured!" He whispered angrily as he supported herand they joined the others. Blue stayed silent and only listened

Damion perked his ears up at A's orders " Yes they are hidden in the old barracks... I'll get the pups and lead them there.." he said before glancing at blue and bolting off to do as he was told.

(Sorry its so short)
Stormfoot
Level 60
Threads: 62
Posted: 10/21/2017 at 10:05 PM Post #157

"Alright, I'll stay, but i'm telling you everything before I even think of telling anyone else" Basil replied, his claw clung onto hers, as he started to walk right next to her
-

Willow and Apollo flew towards the top of the Guildhall, Willow stopped, noticing Lily wasn't following "Hey Lily! are you coming?" She yelled, Lily had nodded in response

Willow landed on the top, it felt a bit weird as the tree was tilted slightly. She grabbed the book which was placed on the pedestal before following Apollo into the library. She went to her room first and grabbed some bags, she put the book in one of them, as well as a few scrolls, some keys, and her journal, which had many spells and other incantations written in it. Apollo had been searching the rest of the library for anything that wasn't normal books, he ended up at the retricted area, although he didn't have the key so he waited for Willow.
-

Lily's attention was pulled to Rose Petal who has standing a few feet away from her, she turned to Willow and nodded to tell her she'd be there in a few minutes. "Ainsleigh just gave out some orders, you should go ask her what to do" She answered quickly before turning back around and running after Willow and Apollo
-
Willow found her way to the Restricted area where Apollo and Lily were chatting. She got out a key from the bag and unlocked it, she threw empty bags at both of them "Alright you two, grab everything you find with magic power, we will be leaving afterwards"
-

Fir, Inferno, and Riker headed to the storage rooms, which weren't touched by the flames. "I'm going to my room to grab some armor and weapons for everyone, you two look through the crates for anything else we might need" Inferno ordered, grabbing some baskets and bags before heading to her room
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 10/23/2017 at 5:34 PM Post #158
Nina followed Damien. She was fast but barely managed to keep up. She wasn't as fast as most because most ryori were known for their silent movements but not their speed. She kept quiet. She was slightly still afraid
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 10/23/2017 at 5:35 PM Post #159
(Forgot to ping DX)
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 7:45 AM Post #160

Ashleigh

"All right." She said, then she turned him into the trunk of a tree with branches down closeto their knees. "Then tell me now." She said to him wrapping her arms about his torso and pulling Basil close to her bosom so he could feel the perfect smoothness of her scales and the warmth radiating against his flesh.

Ainsleigh & Tatsu

There was nothing of consequence that Tatsu or Ainsleigh had left in their room. They hadn't really been in there in the past ten years and everything they had they could pack. Since Rosepetal hadn't been assigned any duties, and likely hadn't had time to stake quarters before they had initially started their adventure. She likely had nothing here either. Not that ryori cared for much in material things.
"Rose, you can come with Tats and me, we'll start getting the barracks ready for the others." Ainsleigh told her while she and Tatsu started moving toward the old barracks. She kept her eyes scanning the ground outas far as the forest would allow.
Tatsu took the lead for their little group of three heading to the old barracks, keeping a wary eye on the sky and the trees; trusting Ainsleigh to watch the ground for him. "We'll see evrybody real soon!" He called back over his shoulders. As they continued he noticed a set of lavender and forest green limbs near the base of a low tree. He couldn't help but smirk. "Hey you two, Go fetch yer things from your nests and focuson romance a little later." He told Basil and Ashleigh in passing. Ainsleigh noticed how spent Tomen and Blue Jay were after their little ordeal with the dark portal. She wasn't worried about those two, they knew what they had to do and they would see it done as soon as they could.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17, 18
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.