Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > TEF
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Stormfoot
Level 60
Threads: 62
Posted: 8/14/2017 at 9:45 AM Post #11

"Well, I don't know about an election but I guess we can have a temporary guild council, although, once a guild leader is picked, they will need to choose the council members. These members are chosen based on their skills, what they do depends on what the leader chooses, such as Birch, who was the council's Combat Strategist. And then there's guild leader's adviser, normally they would be the new leader but Pine's adviser is dead"
-
Blue walked straight into a stream of freezing cold water, there was a tree planted right next to it. The leaves rustled loudly, a small branch fell down from the tree and hit blue on the head

At the left side of the dungeon...
The walls were filled with holes, winds rushed through each one of them. The sound of footsteps came from down the path, it sounded as if whoever was making them was very small
Edited By Stormfoot on 8/14/2017 at 9:46 AM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/14/2017 at 10:01 AM Post #12

Blue refused to open her eyes though she could fell a knot rising on her head and she felt cold all the way to her bones. That's what I get for rushing... she thought flattening her ears for a second before perking them up again rotating them towards whee the trunk of the tree would be. she took slow careful steps towards the tree as to not run into it.

Tomen saw blue disappear behind a stream of water and figured it best to keep his distance until he was sure she was either out or in need of his help. So instead he studied what was left of the right side.

Damion listened to the wind until he heard the foot steps curling his lip back into a snarl as a low growl escaped his throat, waiting for the owner of the footsteps to reveal themselves.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 8/14/2017 at 10:02 AM Post #13
((OOC: Forgot to ping))
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 8/14/2017 at 10:19 AM Post #14
The branches began to crack, it was hard to tell, but there was definitely someone in the tree, they must have broken the branch by accident
-
There were old scratch marks and odd carvings on the walls, as well as a Vulynx skeleton on the ground, it had probably been there for many years
-

A young lighira walked out from the shadows, he was rather dirty and ruffled up "H-hello sir..."
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 8/14/2017 at 10:42 AM Post #15

Blue sat down beneath the tree and spoke her voice soft and clear " Hello there..." she said flattening her ears. She had a hunch about the attacker form earlier, but this one did not seem to have the Likes of that Vixens magic. With her eyes still shut she waited for a response.

Tomen looked at the markings and clawings before approaching the skeleton flattening his ears.
He wracked his brain trying to remember and Vulynx that may have been with them in the dungeon, but none came to mind.

Damien flicked his ears back and had a more bland look on his face " sorry to have frightened you son..." he said in less threatening tone looking the little one over " I wasn't expecting a little thing like you to be running around in a dungeon.." he admitted looking down a him and giving a little of a smile.
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 8/14/2017 at 10:42 AM.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 8/14/2017 at 10:46 AM Post #16

Ashleigh

"I think we should take my mother up on her advice Riker. Right now they are the most experienced fighters and most of them are our parents." She said expecting he would agree with her. Hopefully when Apollo arrived he would see the wisdom in it as well. She instinctively looked up into Basil's eyes to see what he thought? Thus far his arm was still draped over her shoulder and his other about her waist to support her leaning against his side. She felt warm and comforted by his actions. However, her mother's words made Ashleigh keenly sensitive to his scent. It had gotten a little muskier and therefore kept her nerves on edge and her color a little flushed. She was wondering if he felt the same way, or if he was intending to propose something to her?
Ainsleigh was pleased that Ashleigh could see the wisdom in her words, despite being a head-strong draeyl. "It's good to see she's learned to respect the advice of her Mamma." She replied and nodded once with a sense of pride.

She hadn't bothered to pay any further attention to how Basil and Ashleigh were responding to each other once she was in his clutches. After all it wasn't her business how her daughter dealt with her potential suitors, whether she mated, beat, or ate them.

"Not to interrupt the council plans but we seem to be short half of them already." Tatsu piped in. "Perhaps we can dispatch a scouting party to look for them, say like Nina and Willow?" He suggested hoping it would encourage the youthful vixen to acknowledge her rediscovered parents.
Edited By Harleyc on 8/14/2017 at 3:15 PM.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 8/14/2017 at 11:17 AM Post #17
They started to shake, causing the leaves to rustle more "He-hello... Are y-y-you going to hurt m-me?" They asked, stuttering. The branch they were standing on broke, they fell backwards, straight to the floor

-
There has a hole in the top of the Skeleton's head, it was like someone stabbed it with a sword or spear
-

"...This is a dungeon?" He spoke quietly, he looked up at Damien and relaxed a bit seeing that he was smiling
-

"Well, as long as most of us agree, I don't want to do anything that my team's not comfortable with"

"Honestly, I wouldn't mind having a council again, this place has become a mess without it. If we gathered more members then we could actually start making this place habitable"
-

"I guess I could do that... I'll be back later" Willow mumbled, stretching out her wings and flying up into the clouds
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 8/14/2017 at 11:35 AM Post #18

Blue flicked her ears hearing the voice of a child " No dear.... See I am part of a Guild, and I just came to see what was here.." she said offering a smile, and opening her eyes. she felt it safe no longer sensing any need to protect against the hooded figure from before.

Tomen looked around of any weapons, but assumed that this was a solitary case as there were no other skeletons around. However he was impressed with the killers accuracy.

Damion sighed " well I'm assuming that's where she lead us.." he mumbled before sitting down " why are you here in this rubble anyhow? seems to be no place for a child." he said looking around.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 8/14/2017 at 5:06 PM Post #19

Tatsu & Ainsleigh

Tatsu's recommendation for Willow wasn't just for her rediscovery. The fact was she had still been on post watch when the attack happened and was the most likely to notice which direction her adopted parents and Damien had headed off too. For now she was the best choice to find their missing comrades and Nina would be a level-headed third party whenever Willow found them. For now he had to trust that their Zolnixi companions (Tomen, Blue Jay and Damien) had not done something too impulsive. Blue Jay had proven herself a true warrior, but she had a tendency to go off like a hair trigger. He and Ainsleigh had discussed on their return if maybe something had happened at the guild-hall while they were battling shades, since she and Tomen hadn't appeared during the fight.

He had regained a little strength and walked up along side his mate. As he did, he encouraged Basil to help Ashleigh up as well, but in a way that was less apparent that she needed so much of Basil's strength. Ainsleigh was already in action so Tatsu kept silent and allowed her to continue playing out the political game that was afoot.

Ashleigh was secretly glad for all the support Basil and her parents were showing for her. Already the draeyl's had amassed together as a pillar of strength to support the guild's survival and reestablish leadership for the others to rally too. Riker's ears and tail seemed to express some relief that her parents were willing to help shoulder the burden of leadership rather than take it outright. The remaining guild members still looked to Riker as the source of cunning and captaincy, so allowing him to help the others to transition responsibility to a new leader and council was paramount to their success.
The only potential opposition to change was more likely to come from Inferno or Apollo, irregardless of their ties of friendship. But until they had their say, she wasn't entirely sure where the two of them would place their support. Granted the Vulnyx might try to raise a fuss, they had never shown a genuine interest at being anything more than guild members.

Ashleigh gave a reassuring squeeze to Basil's claw, then smiled at Inferno and Riker, "Thank you for your support Basil. And Riker, I wouldn't worry about our team. They've trusted you this far but the burden ahead is too great for anyone of us to carry the mantle alone. You've been the heart of this guild for a long time now, without you involved right now we would surely fail. I'm not sure how Inferno or Apollo feel so I'f like to know what they think before we castoff on a new guild chapter."

Looking about from where they had perched in front of the hall Ainsleigh had decided it was time to start acting. She noticed that Lily still had quite a bump on her head, she stepped over to the wily vulnyx and suggested. "Why don't you let Rose Petal have a look at that when we get inside. She can work wonders on those sort of things."

((OOC: Just refering to Rose, since Hopeless seems to have become inactive))

She expected the wildcat would give her grief over such a suggestion but went on about without regarding her attitude as a problem. Fir wasn't far from Lily though there hadn't been any interaction between them since before the fight, she merely acknowledged his presence for the moment.
She turned back to look at Inferno, hoping she would have had her say about what Ashleigh had said. Ainsleigh presumed she was still a blacksmith and with so thin a guild, likely the armory keeper as well. She decided to act on a sign of good faith to their children. Tats, let's turn over our rune armor to Inferno so she can inventory them in the armory. Likely if we're sitting council, Basil and Ashleigh or other draeyl might need them more than us in the future.

There was a hint of reluctance upon Tatsu's face, but he understood what Ainsleigh was going for. Together they started shedding their equipment to pass over to Inferno and her assistants, so that they would have to move things into the guild hall. Still they had shared a couple thoughts and concerns between one another as they unequipped, about the status of Tomen and Blue Jay.
Edited By Harleyc on 8/14/2017 at 6:25 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 8/14/2017 at 6:22 PM Post #20
((OOC: Sweets UN changed to Hopeless, I can't remember if I told you or not ))
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.