Forum Index > Roleplaying > TEF
Page 17 1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Stormfoot
Level 60
Threads: 62
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 9:34 AM Post #161
[Note: This reply is being rewritten]
Edited By Stormfoot on 11/26/2017 at 1:55 AM.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 10/27/2017 at 2:38 PM Post #162
((OOC: This is a bump! So you can post for the rest of your beatsies. :D))
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 11/1/2017 at 4:40 PM Post #163
Announcement:

TEF is going on a Hiatus, most likely until the fall festival is over
Edited By Stormfoot on 11/1/2017 at 4:40 PM.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 11/26/2017 at 12:52 AM Post #164
Announcement:

TEF is going out of Hiatus! I am also going to rewrite my last reply.

Expect another post soon
Edited By Stormfoot on 11/26/2017 at 12:53 AM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 11/26/2017 at 12:58 AM Post #165
(Yay!!! I really shouldn't be up at 12:58 in the morning or just be up in general right now)
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 11/26/2017 at 1:54 AM Post #166

Basil squirmed around a bit before settling down "Um... Well, where do I start..." His eyes suddenly darted over to Tatsu, who was walking by, his body tensed up "C-can I tell you while we go to pack up our stuff?"
-

Fir and Riker walked out of the basement, they both had a few of bags tied to their backs. Riker was wearing a helmet, chestplate, and a pair of enchanted shackles, while Fir was wearing a lighter armor set. They sat down a few feet in front of the guildhall and began to chat
-

The group from the library exited the tree soon after the others had. Riker waved his paw to get the groups attention "Hey! you can leave the stuff here, Inferno said she wants you all to go to her room so you can get your equipment" The group left the items with Riker and Fir, heading back inside to get the equipment
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 11/26/2017 at 2:00 AM Post #167
Two strange Ryoris followed Nina. She was unaware of them and one looked so similar to her. Then the ryoris turned into shadows. They followed her quickly and agile. Nina felt like she was being watched.

Nina shook her head and thought nothing of it. She continued to follow Damien. She had her job to do and didn't need to worry about feelings. She smiled happily and hurried along. She had to be quick as she could to keep up with him. She was smaller than him.

~~~~

Kritanta could sense that she knew they were here. Lilith looked at him and she smiled. Kritanta and Lilith looked at her. He regretted what he had done to her. He closed his eyes and frowned. He wanted to tackle her like he used to. He wanted to tease her again. He couldn't believe he had let her go! He had just let her leave! He needed to tell her what had happened... He needed to. He couldn't let her go oblivious to what had happened.

(Kritanta is the male ryori and Lilith is the female ryori. Find out about them on page 8 of the sign ups or here is a link and it is the bottom post!
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=42199&page=8
I had initially planned to just introduce Kritanta earlier when Nina was attacked and it would make more sense but why not have some Drama. Can anyone guess what's going on by Kritanta's appearance? I would hope so but I didn't make it quite that obvious)
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 11/27/2017 at 2:56 PM Post #168

Ashleigh, Tatsu & Ainsleigh

Basil's nervousness at the presence of Tatsu and Ainsleigh was so obvious that anyone would be able to tell he was shying away; even a human would be able to tell. Ashleigh was disappointed at his request.

Mum, Dad. Ashleigh called out to them and paused to watch Basil's pupils dilate.

Tatsu and Ainsleigh halted with the two of them almost in plain view. They were on the shaded side of the tree so they could only see most of Basil in silhouette. Both of them planted their feet harder than usual so Ashleigh could tell they had stopped to give her their attention.

Apart of Ashleigh was ready to confess to Tatsu and Ainsleigh that something fishy was going on with Basil and that they should intervene on behalf of their family and their soon to be laid egg. The stern look she gave Basil was all the warning she was going to give him. "... We'll go get out things and be there soon. We have some news to share with you." She told them.

"Okay then, you best shake a leg." Ainsleigh replied for them, although she could scent the difference in her daughter and suspected she was expecting. But why spoil it for her?

Tatsu halted until the young couple had left, he looked at Ainsleigh with a wink, then continued leading the way towards the old barracks.

She took Basil by the claw and led him back into the tree. "No more stalling Basil. We'll be alone for a good little while so you'd better come out with whatever it is." She warned.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 12/4/2017 at 3:26 PM Post #169

Basil kept silent for a good few minutes as they walked "...Do you remember when we were kids and Riker asked what my magic was? I told him I didn't have any magic... That was a lie, I do have magic, although it's more like a... curse" He explained, ducking under a fallen beam of wood "My magic causes my shadow to be possessed, it can be of help, but it takes a toll on my body and mind if I use it to much. Or at least that's how I think it works, I've read books on magic similar to it, however I can't really be sure" He sighed, walking a few feet ahead of Ashleigh "Of course, that isn't the only thing I lied about, I've lied about my parents and being their only child... My parents died in a fire when I was a hatchling, I can't remember how the fire started, I just remember that my elder brother was the one who rescued me and brought me to the guild. He used to visit me all the time until he left to go to the desert, that used to be southeast of here..." He paused to open the door to his room
-
Deeper in the forest...

The masked Zolnixi sits by an old, crumbling tower. A familiar Lupora walks up to her

"Hey darling, it's been awhile since we last spoke, I was wondering if you still have those documents I lent you" She asked calmly "I don't have them with me at the moment, I do however have the other thing you asked for" The Zolnixi handed her a small pouch, they both smiled "Perfect, could you do me a favor and distract them again? I'm going to need them to be a good distance away from the spirit tree" The Lupora asked "Of course, anything for you love"
Edited By Stormfoot on 12/4/2017 at 3:40 PM.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 12/11/2017 at 3:55 AM Post #170
Announcement:

TEF is going on a Hiatus, it could be for a few days or a couple of months, I have no idea. I just, don't have the motivation to continue with this
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.