Forum Index > Roleplaying > Magia Academy
Page 47 1, 2, 3... 46, 47, 48... 51, 52, 53 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 5:20 PM Post #461
Piper exited the classroom and when she did, she doubled over, coughing. She held on to the door frame, just as the last few students passed her.

Xander was among them, and when he saw her coughing, his eyes narrowed. "You need to go to the hospital wing."

"Why should I listen to-" a series of coughs racked her body.

"You were arguing with me?" The blonde raised an eyebrow. "You should really go..."
Weredragon13
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 5:27 PM Post #462
"That's good," Erin said before she took a good sized bite of her burger.
The tastes from the meat were excellent, the Swiss was melted to perfection, and the mushrooms were soft and juicy- overall the burger was perfect.
It was so mouth watering that there was some of Erin's saliva, though small and see-through, on the bit that she took out of the burger.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 5:40 PM Post #463
Piper rolled her eyes at him. "Fine. What way is it? Actually, never mind, I'll find it myself!" She shoved past him, then hurried down the hall towards one of the many maps that littered the campus. Apparently the medical ward was on the 15th floor; just below the one she was on.

She found the stairs and hurried down them, shaking with dry coughs. She heard footsteps behind her. Xander. Without turning, she jumped off the last step and asked, "What do you want?"

"Nothing, just helping!" He stayed behind her as she walked towards the room labeled with a sign that said:
+ STUDENT MEDICAL CENTER +

She opened the door, looking around the completely white room. Beds filled the entire surrounds, some with a patient and others without. She spotted two others.

"Rick? Kazar?" She hurried to Rick's bedside just as the nurse reached her.

"What are you doing young lady? Visiting hours ended ten minutes ago!"

Xander responded for her. "Piper's not feeling well."

The nurse eyed him. "Oh? Well, dear, what's wrong?"

Piper glared at the blonde boy and answered her. "Nothing, just a bit of cough. How are my friends?" She gestured to the two boys.

"They'll be fine after a while. I fear you may have gotten the same sickness as them!" The nurse pointed over at a bed. "You'll be feeling drowsy soon, it's not something we can just cure. You have to wait till it passes over." She looked at Xander. "And you, why are you here?"

"Oh, I was just helping Piper. She's so stubborn, she didn't want to come down here." He smiled, and Piper wanted to punch him.

"Well, it's a good thing you brought her- she would have fainted if she had waited a few more minutes."
Edited By Shayni on 7/21/2017 at 5:42 PM.
AtomicBomb354
Level 61
Threads: 4
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 6:01 PM Post #464
Rick Knight

When I saw Piper enter the room, my blood ran cold. She appeared somewhat pale in the face, and, when she mentioned a cough, I felt a shiver run down my spine. I hope she hasn't caught it too.

I was about to say something to her, but the nurse cut off my words, and I simply turned my head to look at the exchange between the three in the room.

Despite Gervasius telling me not to be worried about Kazar, I was still somewhat distressed by his condition. He hadn't moved for a while, with the exception of the trembling, and neither had Airel said anything. He didn't seem to react to anything that was going on in the room, and was half-curled up on the bed. If that is a more progressed state of the illness... I was fearful, knowing that there was a chance for it to develop into that.

A blackness entered my mind unexpectedly, and I felt myself slipping away again. I caught the edges of reality for a moment, and pulled myself back into consciousness. I want to stay awake. I have to. I should. Yet again, Gervasius noticed, and climbed down from where he was sat to stand by my head.

You need to sleep, or it will only get worse. With any luck, you'll be unconscious during the worst parts. I gave a slight nod, but I still wanted to stay awake for just a little longer.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 6:15 PM Post #465
Piper sat on the bed next to Rick's. She turned to see that the nurse had left the room. I hope w'll all end up fine. Maybe it's better that I say here, Erin or Sylver or Rhys could have caught it...

Her thoughts were interrupted by Xander. "So, have I finally proved myself?"

"Proved yourself of what?" Her blue eyes narrowed. His grey ones stayed fixed on her face.

"That I'm not half as bad as you think I am." He sat down next to her.

She didn't know how to respond to that. She looked at Solace, who had flown after her when she had rushed to the medical wing. "Uh, Sol, can you tell the others that Xander and I are here? Fifteenth floor."

Solace nodded. Alright, guys, your companions are probably wondering where Piper is- tell them she's with the blonde prick from this morning in the medical ward.

Xander rolled his eyes, laughing. "Blonde prick? I know I'm stunning, but your nicknames aren't needed."

Piper punched him in the shoulder. "Watch it, Dritan-" she collapsed into more coughing. When it was over, she turned to Solace. "Can you ask the others to come here?"
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 6:22 PM Post #466
Barely seconds after, Sylver came bursting into the med bay, angrily clicking at Xander. "We came as soon as we heard" Rhys said, stumbling behind her, panting from the run.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 6:28 PM Post #467
Piper blinked at the two. "I'm fine, I just called you here to tell you I'm sick too- because you would probably think Xander murdered me or something."

Xander looked shocked. "What?"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 6:30 PM Post #468
(I forgot to press post reply so lets pretend this is before Sylver ran to Piper)

".-- .... .- - .../ --- -./ - .... .- -/ -... ..- .-. --. . .-.?" Sylver asked, her nose twitching slightly through the mask.
Weredragon13
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 6:35 PM Post #469
Before Erin and the others heard about Piper, she said to Sylver after Erin finished eating, "Beef patty, grease, Swiss cheese, two whole-wheat buns, and mushrooms."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 6:37 PM Post #470
"../ .... --- .--. ./ -.-- --- ..-/ -.. .. -.. -. -/ .... .- ...- ./ .-- .... .- -/ .-. .. -.-. -.-/ .- -. -../ -.- .- --.. .- .-./ .... .- ...- ." Sylver said, worried. "Yeah, that would be horrible, remember when you got it? and then I got it?" Rhys said. "We were down at the beach a little ways from my house, you kept insisting on walking in the water, joking about how you were going to get sick, then the next day you ended up in the hospital because you got sick" Rhys said. "And when I came to give you a get well card, I got the same sickness a few hours later" He grumbled, then the two started laughing.

[I hope you don't have what Rick and Kazar got]
Edited By Tigergrlgamer on 7/21/2017 at 7:24 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 46, 47, 48... 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.