Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Magia Academy
Page 46 1, 2, 3... 45, 46, 47... 51, 52, 53 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/20/2017 at 7:25 PM Post #451
"..- -. -.. . .-. --. .-. --- ..- -. -../ -- .- .-. -.- . -? -- --- .-. ./ .-.. .. -.- ./ -... .-.. .- -.-. -.-/ -- .- .-. -.- . -" Sylver clicked under her breath. Rhys and Sylver both tried hiding their laugher, miraculously succeeding somehow.

[underground market? More like black market]
AtomicBomb354
Level 61
Threads: 4
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 12:58 PM Post #452
(Back for the weekend now, I'm in a bit of pain at the moment (because I am an idiot who walks through thorn bushes) so please bear with me if my replies are a bit meh.)

Rick Knight

He appears to still be unconscious. I am not certain of how well he is.

That voice was familiar, but not angry as I expected it to be. One of my eyelids flickered upwards, and I half-recoiled at the sudden light. I could hardly feel my own body, and as such I was surprised to find Gervasius perched on the end of the bed.

I tried to speak, but found myself unable to.

Airel is asleep at the moment, but I can tell you about Kazar. He is in a lot worse of a state than Rick, he's got a terrible fever, and can't stop shivering.

Kazar? What happened to Kazar?

Movement came back to me as feeling crawled along my skin. I was in no state of discomfort, but my head felt cloudy and keeping my eyes open was somewhat difficult. I coughed, alerting my companion to the fact that I had awoken.

"Gervasius..." My words were barely above a whisper, and I felt like my lungs were being restricted. Nevertheless, I had to work out what was going on. "Who... who are you talking to...?"

Solace. I pondered over that for a moment, before the realisation came to me. Solace is Piper's Ny'vene.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 1:13 PM Post #453
Soon enough, class let out. Sylver waved goodbye for a bit while Rhys went down to the Nurse's office. "Hey, Rick, Kazar? I heard you guys weren't feeling well, so I came to check up on you guys" Rhys said as he walked in.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 1:45 PM Post #454
Solace relayed the message to Piper. "Kazar too? That's terrible! I hope they'll get better soon!" She turned to Izaac. "Two of my friends are sick, so, that's what Solace was saying..."

(IMPORTANT: I'm gonna be gone for a week on a family trip. I won't have access to my computer or any smartphone internet browser, so I can't respond or read anything till I'm back. Can Piper be sick too? XD)
Edited By Shayni on 7/21/2017 at 1:45 PM.
AtomicBomb354
Level 61
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 2:20 PM Post #455
(Yeah, sure! XD Maybe illness should just be our default 'we need to remove a character temporarily' thing? I think at this rate everyone in the academy will be ill ha ha.)

Rick Knight

My head turned when I saw a figure enter the room, and speak. I could barely make out his words, and I took a moment to work out what they had said. Gervasius hopped down from his perch onto the bed, crawled up the length of it, then perched on the bedside table.

Rhys is here. My eyes focused, and I found that the visitor was indeed Rhys.

"I still... don't feel like I'm quite here," I mumbled, waving my hand weakly in front of my face, before allowing it to fall to my side. "Other than that, I believe that I am ok... hopefully it doesn't get worse." I then glanced around the room, looking for Kazar, who was supposedly in the same room. I saw him, with his back turned to Rhys and I, his whole body shaking. "I... I don't know about Kazar though. I don't even know if he's woken yet."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 2:26 PM Post #456
"Oh dear, that isn't good" Rhys said. "I sure hope no one else gets what you have, it seems not very good" Rhys sighed. "Anyways, I have to meet our friends for lunch, I'll be back after school, I hope you feel better soon" Rhys said before he left.
AtomicBomb354
Level 61
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 4:58 PM Post #457
Rick Knight

"Thank you..." I slipped back into the bed, allowing myself to rest against the pillow. I had attempted to sit up, but my muscles refused to work properly, aching with the slightest twitch. As Rhys left, my head rolled to the side to look at Kazar.

Poor Kazar. The suffering was very apparent in his body language alone. Even Airel seemed uncomfortable, the pain of his companion projecting onto him. The Lighira's eyes flickered open, and Gervasius tensed.

Is it really that bad? The Lunemara's antennae twitched. Airel nodded his head, then rested it on his paws. His tail swished from side to side.

"Gervasius... what's wrong with Kazar?" I asked, almost pausing mid-sentence as my throat began to give up, and my brain threatened to drag me back into unconsciousness. Gervasius glanced over at me.

Do not concern yourself with it. You need to rest.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 5:02 PM Post #458
Rhys and Sylver grabbed their lunches, Sylver talking with some of her Tzala friends before Sylver went back to Rhys to sit down and eat.
Weredragon13
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 5:15 PM Post #459
The potions class was let out and now it was lunch time!

For lunch, Erin decided to get an ordinary "Mushroom Swiss Burger". After getting that cheesy and mushroom goodness, she proceeded to locating Sylver, Rhys, and Piper.
She didn't find piper but she did see the other two talking and clicking to each other.

"Hi guys! How was class? Where's Piper? Did that madra find her again?" Erin said as she sat down with her friends.

(dog)
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 5:18 PM Post #460
Sylver nodded. "But her friend chased him off, from her Tzala class" Rhys added on. Sylver had a cup of water and not much else, a few french fry bits were on her plate as well, and a few baby carrots.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 45, 46, 47... 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.