Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 7/10/2017 at 12:43 PM Post #1
Roleplayers: Tigergrlgamer, Atomicbomb354, Weredragon13, Annieheart, Shayni

This is the rp for Magia academy.

Main Characters:
Piper Merriweather: Argi, very hyper and energetic, she has wavy dark hair and blue eyes. She's a direct descendant of the first Argi. (Shayni)
Sylver Lunydia: Tzala, wears a mask over her mouth and communicates through morse code, she has blonde hair and blue eyes. She's a direct descendant of the first Tzala. (Tigergrlgamer)
Erin Healy: Soinau, she's great with any instrument or song. Her black hair is usually braided and she has blue eyes. (Weredragon13)
Rick Knight: Soinau, he is quite smart and studies hard. Brown hair, green eyes, and he also has glasses. (AtomicBomb354)
Laurel Kane: Adimen, she's quiet and likes to read, but can be loud if she wants too. Laurel has green eyes, straight brown hair, and freckles. (Anieheart)

Side Characters:
Coral Lorraine: Urana, She's roommates with Sylver and Piper. She's described as a perfectionist, and becomes friends with the others in the group even though Piper doesn't like her. She has long, straight hair dyed blue at the tips, olive skin, and grey eyes. (Shayni)
Rhys Daciano: Argi, Sylver's close friend and crush. He's also Piper's partner in her Light Magic class. He has olive brown skin, blue eyes, and dark brown hair. (Tigergrlgamer)
Kazar Sierzant: Sutea, roommates with Rhys and Rick. He has red hair and dark skin, orange-ish eyes. (AtomicBomb354)
Xander Dritan: Argi, pureblood who wants Piper to join his friend group. He's annoying, but can be nice at times. He doesn't like Piper's friends, especially Rhys and Sylver. He has blond hair and grey eyes. (Shayni)
Tatiana and Lorana: Lurr, identical twins. They have dark skin and medium brown hair, their eyes are hazel. (Annieheart)
Raven ???: Tzala, friends with Sylver and also in the advanced class, she has long black hair with olive skin, and golden eyes. (Tigergrlgamer)
Izaac ???: Tzala, friends with Sylver and also in the advanced class. Dark brown hair, light skin, dark blue eyes. (Tigergrlgamer)

Companions:
Airel: Lighira, he's Kazar's companion (AtomicBomb354)
Akitsu: Ny'vene, she's Rhys' companion (Tigergrlgamer)
Ambrosia: Ryori, she's Sylver's companion (Tigergrlgamer)
Arian: Ny'vene, he's Xander's companion (Shayni)
Ceol: Lunemara, she's Erin's companion (Weredragon13)
Gervasius: Lunemara, he's Rick's companion (AtomicBomb354)
Mariana: Kelpari, she's Coral's companion (Shayni)
Solace: Ny'vene, he's Piper's companion (Shayni)
Velvet: Lupora, she's Laurel's companion (Annieheart)
Edited By Shayni on 8/17/2017 at 1:09 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 7/10/2017 at 12:52 PM Post #2
Piper felt herself fill up with giddiness as she bounded up the stairs of the airplane. It looked like any other inconspicuous airplane, and that was where her giddiness came from.

Giddy? About a regular airplane?, One may wonder.

But this was not a regular airplane. This was the airplane that takes a few 15 year-olds every year to a secret island shielded from humans. It took these students, along with a few others, to a secret school called Magia Academy.

Piper thought all these things as she checked her ticket. Being a daughter of a long line of light mages, she knew she would get in. She knew she would obviously get into Argi. She knew some light magic after all. She could change the color things were.

The brunette walked down the aisle. In the plane, exactly 98 first class seats were awaiting the new students. She took hers, one in the very back. There were exactly eight seats in the row, four on either side of the isle. She eagerly waited to meet the students that would sit next to her. NEW FRIENDS! YES!
Edited By Shayni on 7/10/2017 at 2:36 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/10/2017 at 12:54 PM Post #3
(I assume we get our pet/companion once we reach the school)

Sylver checked her ticket, then checking it once more as she sat down. She lucked out getting a window seat, those were always her favorite. She turned her phone off, not even sure why she brought it, did the school even have service? Could she even use it? She guessed it wouldn't really matter, hopefully she could make some new friends, it wasn't easy to make friends when she couldn't speak, well, chose not to. Stover never spoke after her accident, where her vocal cords were badly damaged, they still worked, but it was incredibly painful to even try to speak.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 7/10/2017 at 12:57 PM Post #4
Piper looked up at the girl who sat across the aisle, all the way at the window. She grinned, before waving to get the girls attention as not to startle her.

"Hey. I'm Piper. Piper Merriweather." Since she was sitting in the isle, she leaned to hold her hnd out for the girl to shake.

(yep, companions at school)
Edited By Shayni on 7/10/2017 at 12:58 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/10/2017 at 1:02 PM Post #5
Stover gave a small smile, though it was hidden under her face mask, which covered the scarring on her mouth. She returned the handshake before making some patterned clicking sounds "-- -.--/ -. .- -- ./ .. .../ ... -.-- .-.. ...- . .-./ .-.. ..- -. -.-- -.. .. .-" She introduced herself

[My name is Sylver Lunydia]

(Ill just put translations into brackets)
Annieheart
Level 24
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 3
Posted: 7/10/2017 at 1:02 PM Post #6
Laurel pulled her luggage with her, stopping at the very end of the plane. The back. Just my luck. She saw that many seats hadn't been filled yet. Her's was 96. She found herself sitting next to a pretty girl with dark, wavy hair and blue eyes.

She sat down and buckled her seat quietly. "Hello", she whispered.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 7/10/2017 at 1:05 PM Post #7
Pier tilted her head. "Aw. Your voice." Then her face broke into a smile. "Well, now that we're friends, I'll brush up on my morse code! That is what you're doing, correct?"

Piper's eccentric attitude was known to be common in the Argi. They were usually major extroverts. "Well, I can tell your name is... Sylver! Wow! That's a pretty name!"
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 7/10/2017 at 1:06 PM Post #8
Piper turned to the other girl. "Hello! I'm Piper Merriweather! I'm in Argi." She turned to Syler. "We'll all be spending a day togther, so I wanna know your groups!"
Edited By Shayni on 7/10/2017 at 1:07 PM.
AtomicBomb354
Level 61
Threads: 4
Posted: 7/10/2017 at 1:10 PM Post #9
Rick Knight

I hadn't really been paying much attention to anything on the plane. Once seated, I had taken to immediately looking out of the window at what little movement there was outside. One of my hands was firmly wrapped around the end of the arm rest; the other trembled by my lip.

This is it.

I was both excited and nervous. A quick glance around, and all I could see was a crowd of unfamiliar faces. I wanted to say something to the person next to me, but as my lips began to part, I felt a wash of uneasiness through my body, and I returned to silence, averting my eyes from anything but the outside world. Adjusting my glasses on my face, my thoughts wandered to what lay ahead for me at this new academy.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/10/2017 at 1:14 PM Post #10
"- .... .- -. -.-/ -.-- --- ..-!" She clicked happily "-.-- --- ..-/ .- .-.. ... ---/ .... .- ...- ./ .-/ .--. .-. . - - -.--/ -. .- -- ." She returned the compliment "... ---/ .-- .... .- -/ -- .- --. .. -.-./ -.. ---/ -.-- --- ..-/ ..- ... .?" Sylver asked

[thank you!"
[you also have a pretty name]
[So what magic do you use?]
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.