Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Entering Enegryle [LIMITED Game]
Page 18 1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 10:22 PM Post #171
As you spoke the name 'Ihndiste', all three of the elves sucked in a shocked breath. Poulon grabbed your arm and pulled you closer to some trees, glancing up at the sky worriedly. "How dare ya speak that name around here? Do ya want us all killed?" he whispered furiously.
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 10:33 PM Post #172
I am now slightly afraid. I feel something is wrong. What was this town I had seen? Was it a real place or not? Why its name could get us killed?

"- I am sorry... I don't understand! Does this town exist, or not? Why should I not say this name? Explain it to me, please. I swear I don't know."
Edited By Enyo on 6/1/2017 at 10:35 PM.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 10:36 PM Post #173
With a mirthless laugh, Poulon shook his head no. "That is not a town. That is a cursed word. When spoken at certain times of the day, it will summon someone that ya don't want summoned. Trust me. Ya lucky it's not one of those times, but ya shouldn't speak it again," he warned harshly.
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 10:47 PM Post #174
I does not want to laugh at all.
"- I will not say this word again. But this was the name of a town I have seen. Do you have an explanation for this? Do you think... This town was not real? Or... Was it a cursed town?"
My voice is almost as soft as a whisper, filled with fear and incomprehension. I need an answer. I doesn't dare to add another question I have in my mind which is: "Am I cursed too?"
Edited By Enyo on 6/1/2017 at 10:49 PM.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 11:05 PM Post #175
"There's no town," Poulon growled. "That is not a town. Ya suspicious. Havdok, Pretek, let's take the kitch to Sotar. Tell him she distracted us and let the savar escape, and that she mentioned the unmentionable," he barked to his men. Before you could resist, Havdok and Pretek had hold of your arms and Poulon your legs. What do you wish to do?

a) Struggle
b) Scream
c) Stay still
d) Try to bite one of them
e) Other
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 11:21 PM Post #176
c) Stay still, and e) Other

I decide to not to struggle or scream, to show to them that I am not one of their ennemy.
Instead, I talk calmly to them.

"- I don't know how it is possible, maybe I was dreaming or hallucinating, but I swear to the gods and on my life that I have been in a town called like that. I don't know how it is possible and I would like to find this answer. I can admit I did let the Savar escape. It was before I had even met you, and because he has helped me. But I wouldn't have said a cursed word that could have get me killed on purpose. Nobody who is sane would have done something like that. If you want to take me to Sotar, you don't need to carry me, I can walk, and I will not try to escape... If only because he may knows the answer."
Edited By Enyo on 6/1/2017 at 11:32 PM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 11:42 PM Post #177
His facial expression didn't change, but Maldok was concerned about the shrieking further along the path. He looked to Kiothar for any sign of her thoughts, but found none. He made an executive decision and crouched low in the bushes to

B. sneak up

to the commotion undetected.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 11:45 PM Post #178
The elves ignored your speaking. Before you reached the camp, you hear something whoosh through the air. You recognize Pretek scream, and then you're dropped on the floor. You scramble up to look, and find that a flaming sword was buried into Pretek's skull.

It was Gurukk. He retrieved his sword, still alight with fire, and swung it at Havdok, very cleanly separating his head from his body. He roared, seeming unlike you've seen him before, and proceeded to plunge his fiery blade into Poulon's chest.

It had happened so quick, you had barely had any time to react. What do you wish to do?

a) Scream
b) Say something
c) Attack Gurukk
d) Run
e) Other
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 11:46 PM Post #179
You very stealthily sneak up the path, hiding behind rocks. You eventually find a young adult dwarf male wrestling a mountain lion. You were unable to see who was winning. What do you wish to do?

a) Help the dwarf and attack the lion
b) Help the lion and attack the dwarf
c) Ignore it and go down a different path
d) Speak to Kiothar
e) Leave
f) Other
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Posted: 6/2/2017 at 12:14 AM Post #180
b) Say something

I look at the scene, shocked, and not knowing how to react. All I knew was that Gurukk did come back to help me, as second time, when he could have run out of the forest. I was wondering if he came back because he didn't see the town I had told him about earlier when he had tried to leave the forest... Or if he did even try to leave. I did not really wanted the Elves to die, especially if what they had said to me was the truth and that Pretek's wife was going to have a baby soon, and because I knew they were following orders... But if he had let them carry me into the camp, their chief Sotar could have condamned me to death, if he was half as harsh as Gurukk and the Elves pretended... I was relieved I did not have to meet him.

"-Thank you, Gurukk." I whisper softly. "You should have run out of the forest while you could, and now we should leave very fast. When the Elves will find the bodies, they will want your head even more".
Edited By Enyo on 6/2/2017 at 12:27 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.