Players 2,295 397
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,268,857 2,365
Generated 656,515 8
Captured 1,192,327 512
Bred 6,419,920 1,845
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Defending the Kingdom! ( RP Game )
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jackfarcry
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 8:13 PM Post #41
Jacks newly adopted pet smells the tree and shrieks back so jack took his chances with the caws and the slithers wondering whatever happened to kadajfreak he knew that ash was alive probably kicking back on a island somewhere sucking on a coconut
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 8:14 PM Post #42
Innocent blinked at the bird and chipmunk. She decided to follow the bird because she figures she could find something in the house to use against the trolls.
Ash
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 44
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 8:44 PM Post #43
Not wanting to disturb the bomb, and I wave at the boat. I hold my flowers out in front of me as a sign of peace.
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 8:59 PM Post #44
As Jack ventured throughout the forest, he eventually stumbled upon the ogre's lair. He saw many ogres, most of them too stupid to see Jack, and all of them went to their work shifts. He saw the King and Queen held captive in one of the room, one with no door apparently.

He crept along, and eventually, got stuck in some vines. Struggling, Sully jumped out of Jack's grasp and went for help in the forest. A few moments passed and Sully was being brought back with a small wild nixi girl. She crept along, quiet and slick. She chewed the vines happily, probably since grass was her food. She joined Jack's party! Hoorah o0o/

[She's Patriotiiiiic]

As Inno went into the small house, she turned open the door only to be pounced on by an angry and ferocious lighira. It's saliva dropped onto her face, the male lion showing signs of hunger and desperate need for food. The bird only tweeted and left the girl. There's a small chance you'll have mercy with the lion. You look at your balloon, could it ever come in handy? It was shaped as a butterfly, but was there a chance of surviving this?

As Ash waved to the boat with his flowers, the ship finally caught the attention and sailed over. It let Ash on and finally dropped him off...AT ANOTHER ISLAND. He sighed and ventured more, looking for anyone familiar. Soon enough he came face to face with an ogre!! What would he do, with a flower bouquet and no weapons, along with an angry ogre?

@Jackfarcry,
@Innocentwings,
@Ash,
Ash
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 44
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 9:16 PM Post #45
I mumble a few obscenities, cursing my terrible luck. I know there is but one option, I must utilize all of my strengths for this tactic. With the finest wooing face I can muster, saunter over to the ogre. I brandish my bouquet of flowers in it's general direction and try not to gag from the terrible smell.

Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 9:19 PM Post #46
@Ash,

I ain't posting yet but...YOU KNEW I WAS TRYING TO MAKE OGRE-CHAN A GIRL WEREN'T YOU. FURGRGVBDHUGB I LOVE YOU ASH FOR THAT XD -Dies-
Edited By 2877 on 7/18/2013 at 9:28 PM.
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 9:26 PM Post #47
[OOC?: -DYING AT ASH-]

Innocent got flattened onto ground by a lion. She sighed and silently cursed the bird. Sleathily she felt around in her pockets and pulled out bread she had stuffed into her pocket the night before. She tied it to the balloon she had been carrying around.

"Hey! You hungry?! Want bread? You want some bread don't you?!" she spoke as the lion and franatically waved the balloon before letting it fly. Innocent hoped the lion would follow the balloon
Jackfarcry
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 10:07 PM Post #48
With his new companion at his side he wondered what he should do approach the ogres or wait till ash and innocent came he finnaly decided to set camp because sully and his new companion fell asleep
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 10:15 PM Post #49
As ash continued his efforts to try and...sway the ogre, something stupidly unbelievable happened. APPARENTLY, the ogre was a FEMALE. She blinked twice and Ash's efforts and blushed, teehee'ing like a young high school anime girl. She played with Ash's blonde hair and swirled it around. She gave him a *URGHHHH* kiss on the cheek, which smelled like onions and garlic sauce. She handed him a Nightfall Marauder's sword and hugged him passionately. She then sent him off, knowing his intentions to save the queen and king. She waved good bye with a blow-kiss. You can now either friend the female ogre, or venture on to the small jungle you come upon up ahead.

As the lion stared at the balloon, it chased it around, giving her enough time to escape. She soon ran from the lion's wrath and came upon a small forest/jungle. Entering it, you spot vines and something rustling in the grass. Will you move over the vines or look to see what's rustling?

As for Jack, they set for camp only for 5 minutes before moving on. They sneakily passed the ogres, but one came into contact with Jack. To their luck, this ogre was having a bad day. He had a sore throat and couldn't speak, and had nothing to make noise with, since it was stupid. XD What will you do? Threaten the ogre to show you to way to the queen and king, or Force the ogre to show you to the queen and king? *Basically NO OPTION HERE LOLOLOL*

@Ash,
@Innocentwings,
@Jackfarcry,
Edited By 2877 on 7/18/2013 at 10:16 PM.
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 10:18 PM Post #50
Innocent giggled slightly as she spotted the vines and heard the rustling. Getting the feeling that the vines led to a betrayal and death of a fellow knight, she chose to check out the rustling.

As Innocent investigate the rustling, she thinks of her fellow knights, Jack and Ash. She worries for them and hopes they are safe, alright and alive. She hopes she will get to meet up with them again. As for Kadaj, somehow she has a bad feeling that she has been killed
Edited By 3258 on 7/18/2013 at 10:32 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.