Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Defending the Kingdom! ( RP Game )
Page 11 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 7/19/2013 at 10:39 PM Post #101
Kadaj adopts the little bulbori, whom follows after Kadaj straight away. She sees Cerberus and rushes over. The bulbori hops over with its new owner, and is aching for adventure. You can either go down the hole, or stay on guard and find out what's under the trap door.

As Isa get on board of the log, they begin to sink slowly. Panicking, Jack and Isa have two choices. First choice being to push one of them off, so the other doesn't sink or paddle as quickly as you can to make it to shore. It is fairly near by and shouldn't be hard, but the log is quite heavy and they are sinking as each second pasts. Jack spots an elf, wearing blue boots which look like his long lost booties...

Vamp, following her new comrade, she reaches a room. Entering, the door locks behind her. She finds herself in a colorful room, with nothing but a big metal pan. She can either sit down and wait for help, but that would be quite a while, or call for help.

Cerberus looks down the hole. It seems never ending and pitch black, but she's sure she heard something down there. She can either shout down the hole, or go down the hole.

@Cerberus,
@Isa,
@Jackfarcry,
@Kadajfreak,
@VampVixen,
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 7/19/2013 at 10:43 PM Post #102
Staring down at the deep hole she decides to jump but with her staff close at hand in case of a battle.
Kadajfreak
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/19/2013 at 10:44 PM Post #103
"TO WONDER LAND!!" kadaj yells as she jumps down the hole
VampVixen
Level 61
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 57
Posted: 7/19/2013 at 10:48 PM Post #104
As Vamp entered the room at the end of the cave, she whirled around as she heard the door slam shut and a clicking noise sound. She banged on the door with all of her strength, but it stayed sealed. Vamp cursed and looked around the room. "Very colorful for a room located in a cave" she observed. "And what the heck is with the random pan?" She let out a laugh, wondering if she should take it. Hitting someone with a frying pan. It would be too funny. She shook her head, as she was losing top priority, which was getting out of the room. There had to be some reason she was locked up, right? Her Zolnixi, who she had named Silver Light, laid down and looked at Vamp as if waiting for her to make a decision. "Well I could wait silently, or call for help" she said. But what if the wrong person heard her? But if she didn't, she might be in the room for who KNOWS how long. She got up and walked to the door. Her fist instantly connected with the door as she called out "Someone please hear me who is a friend and help me!" she called out, hoping someone would hear her, preferably the one who belonged to the scent she had caught earlier.
Jackfarcry
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/19/2013 at 10:52 PM Post #105
looks at isa and looks at booties fury and enraged he stopped sobbing for once in the entire journy looks at isa in the eye and says get my booties for me one huge push and jack lets go due to pain in some parts ..... and jack goes tumbling in the water*
Isa
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 13
Posted: 7/19/2013 at 10:58 PM Post #106
"Come on, paddle for your life! You weren't made a knight for nothing! Plus, if that elf has booties, perhaps it leads to the elf that took YOURS! NOW PADDLE!!" Isa fumed, splashing his arms as best he can to get the darned thing to move. If they worked together it could prove favorable. However, he stopped as a splash of different nature was heard and bit his lip. "I'll do my best man, I promise!!!" he said, and paddled even more furiously towards shore
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 7/19/2013 at 11:05 PM Post #107
As Cerberus and Kadaj jump down the long and dark ditch, they find themselves looking at 3 choices. They could either go to the left path, right path, or go back up now that there was a ladder that suddenly appeared. However, they heard Vamp's pleads so it would be a knightly decision to go and try and find her. All paths are now different, so if you go to the path vamp took it could be wrong.

Vamp could only wait, but she could also make use with the pan, which was fairly of large size and try to make noise with it. There was no way out, and there was not many who would stumble in this trap. She could be stuck her forever! She can either make noise, or sit and wait.

As Jack and Isa paddled for their lives, they made it across as a miracle. They then stumble upon the elf of which were wearing Jack's blue booties ;U and it stuck it's tongue out at the 2 boys. It ran into a small door under a tree trunk, which could fit people inside. You can either go inside, or explore the dark water surface into the ravine, which would probably kill you.

@Isa,
@Jackfarcry,
@Cerberus,
@Kadajfreak,
@VampVixen,
Kadajfreak
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/19/2013 at 11:07 PM Post #108
kadaj uses her ears and chooses the path that she hears vamps voice in "I'm coming vamp!" as she runs down the right path
Edited By 6600 on 7/19/2013 at 11:09 PM.
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 7/19/2013 at 11:13 PM Post #109
Cerberus looks to the right and the left, wondering which to choose. Cerberus decides to go to the right and hope for the best. She starts to run in the direction while listening with a close ear.
VampVixen
Level 61
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 57
Posted: 7/19/2013 at 11:18 PM Post #110
Vamp sighed and picked up the pan and banged it on the door. Spirit Light covered his ears due to the loud noise. Putting her ear to the door, she heard a voice calling from far away, but could hardly make it out. 'How could I let myself fall into this stupid trap on the first place?' she mumbled in annoyance and sat down in wait after having made enough racket to attract anyone who might be within the cave. The best thing about caves is there's an echo. She laid a hand on Spirit Light and sighed again, closing her eyes for only a moment.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.