Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Defending the Kingdom! ( RP Game )
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kadajfreak
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 5:04 PM Post #31
kadajfreak uses her ears(both of them) for any sounds that might give away the ogres "i think we should take the red path friend" and with out waiting she rushes forward very much intend on killing her some ogres "for the kingdom!"
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 5:05 PM Post #32
Innocent blinked at the old door then glanced at Ash

"Hmm that's up to you if you wanna look around more or follow me through this door" she spoke. With one final scan of the room, she opened the old door. What could be inside?
Jackfarcry
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 5:07 PM Post #33
looks at kadajfreak noticing the ears i best follow kadaj not smart to spilt up i wonder how that bloke ASh is doing with his petty bird gruff voice*
Ash
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 44
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 5:34 PM Post #34
I slowly follow into the room, keeping my eyes peeled for danger and taking each step carefully. I hold my faithful flower bouquet out before me, knowing it will keep me out of harms way

ooc
( I have to go for a bit, I'll be back around 8 or 9 server time)
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 5:44 PM Post #35
( Okay ash o3o )
As Jack and Kadaj made their way on the left path with the red bush, the bush rustles, and out pop 2 little sylestis tackling each other playfully. There are 2, so each of them can be adopted.

As you make your way, you find a rickety old bridge that connects the next way to the other side of the land. It's quite wobbly, but they both spot another way there. They could possibly use a vine to swing across, mainly absurd but possible.

As Ash and Innocent make their way through the door, they spot 3 entrances. One is painted yellow, one is red, and the other is green. The door they entered before is now locked shut so there is no way back. There are petals under the red door, but it seems far more suspicious to it. The blue door has something red near it, but it does not seem possible a blue door leads to red. The yellow has nothing under neath it.

@Innocentwings,
@Ash,
@Jackfarcry,
@Kadajfreak,
Edited By 2877 on 7/18/2013 at 5:44 PM.
Kadajfreak
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 5:52 PM Post #36
kadajfreak picks up the really colorful one and swings across the gap yelling like tarzan!
Jackfarcry
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 6:41 PM Post #37
Picks up the male vulnx I'm gonna call you sully looks where to go next
Uses rickity bridge stepping carefully I bet ash is carrying around his handy dandy flowers mutters to himself

Edited By 2160 on 7/18/2013 at 6:47 PM.
Ash
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 44
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 7:39 PM Post #38
I approach the blue/green door, and turn the nob quietly, so as not to disturb anything that might be inside.
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 7:50 PM Post #39
I blinked at my door choices. I saw Ash approach the blue door and decided to choose the red door. Just before I reach the knob, I briefly hesitate. This particular door has petals under and it looks dangerous.....This worries me but.....My gut feeling is telling me to choose this one....I sigh and gently turn the knob on the red door.
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 8:06 PM Post #40
As Kadaj has her fun swinging on the vine, all is going swell until she hears a snapping sound. Oh no! The rope snaps quickly and the courteous knight's life is over. As she falls into pitch dark, she is suddenly stabbed. She is shocked and looks over with her remaining energy, and sees a figure. Red eyes, and a deathly smile. As Kadaj dies, the ghost takes over her body and cracks and makes noises. Her eyes, too turn red. She smiles at the sky, with Zeo's soul, which was turned evil, taking over her. Zeo, the invader of Kadaj's body, is feeling like killing someone. *Cue the spooky music*

Jack, on the other hand, makes it over with Sully almost barely making it through the bridge. Right after they go across, the bridge collapses, falling into the dark pit of nothing. Jack gives a sigh of relief and makes his way to the ogres, wondering what happened to his other friend. As he and the vulnyx make their way, they come across a bundle of vines making a forest. You hear slithers and caws. You can try to go through it, or enter through a small door in a tree nearby.

After entering the blue door, Ash is surrounded in water, not too deep and a bit shallow. He swims up, gasps for air, and finally swims to a small island. You are now stuck on the island, but quickly notice a small cargo box. As you look closer, you are horrified. It is labeled, "FRAGILE BOMB. BEWARE." And back away slowly. You notice a plane and boat passing by at the same time. You can use either a signal of some sort to try and signal the plane or try and get the boat's attention.

Entering the red door, Innocent is greeted in a flowery meadow. She notices a brighter sky and more fresh air, along with many smells of beauty. You notice a small bird, trying to lure your attention and a chipmunk throwing acorns at you, also trying to get your attention. They both seem to want you to go somewhere with them, the bird trying to go to a small house, while the chipmunk trying to get you to go to a small path that leads beyond a hill.

@Kadajfreak, Your story has ended. Please CoD me something for 5k :3c
@Jackfarcry,
@Innocentwings,
@Ash,
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.