Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/11/2017 at 1:36 PM Post #31
~Roland~Ourorus Castle~Midday~

The young king wore a somber expression as he wiped the blood from his sabre. He hadn't needed to do it personally but had felt that it was his responsibility to deal with such matters himself.
An assassin, no matter their identity was a criminal deserving of the death penalty.

He sheathed his sword and entered the council chambers, allowing himself a moment to let the grand oak doors swing shut behind him. Only about half of the seats surrounding the U shaped table were filled, this was not a formal meeting after all such matters were not befitting of the council's attention. Even so all eyes turned to him as he took his seat at the head of the table.

Thirteen seats each a throne in their own wright, six situated on either side of the table whose flat end sat pressed against a wall with a grand window large enough for a dragon to look through, for that was indeed it's purpose. Only five of these seats were filled at the moment, though still the gathering was a sight to behold.

To be continued...
Edited By Deidriel on 5/24/2017 at 3:27 PM.
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 24
Posted: 5/11/2017 at 4:53 PM Post #32
Pax-
Pax ran through the downpour as quickly as she could without slipping on the wet grass below her (she had veered off path due to not being able to see it through the storm). Her hooves also did nothing to help her stay upright. The result was an awkward mixture between a run and walk which didn't do much to improve her speed. Without being able to look around at the scenery (the rain was nearly impossible to see through) to distract herself from thoughts and memories she'd rather avoid, she found herself thinking about her parents. She remembered the deep red of the blood that stained the floor of her home. Her mother's blood. She remembered the red that covered the crossbow that had been used to murder her mother. The guard who did it must have put blood on the weapon just to rub it in Pax's face that she had caused her mother's murder, as there was no way that it would've gotten on the weapon otherwise. She was the one who had built the crossbow, and she was the one who had given it to the murderer. Not only that, but she still carried it with her. She didn't really no why, either. She hated that weapon, and had never once used it since her mother's death.

Pax snapped out of her thoughts when she remembered that she still needed shelter. She was about to consider trying to make some weeds grow into some kind of tent for herself using the pan pipe that she had recently made herself, but her magic wasn't nearly advanced enough for that. Suddenly, she stumbled upon a small cave. Relieved, she ran inside. She started trying to dry off her clothes and furry goat legs when she noticed that there were three other people in the cave.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/12/2017 at 6:29 AM Post #33
Silas (Marcurio)-

With what like he found about the cave he managed to get a small but hearty fire going. From that he settled down shivering against the damp clothes that covered his body. Why did it have to be so wet all of a sudden? He likes swimming sure, but cold rain? At least with swimming he was able to take his clothes off first to prevent them for getting wet with rain it was nearly impossible to get under something before you were soaked. The man huffed some as he wrapped his arms about his knees in a sad attempt to stay warm. His thoughts were broken when he hear the approaching footsteps. A horse! Wait no...the hoove pattern was not that of a horse and the sound was solid and not hollow. A goat? No still not right. If he wasn't mistaken it sounded like just two hooves galloping towards them. When the goat like human interest the cave he couldn't help but laugh. In all his years he had never seen something like it before, save for the centaur and the goats at the village. After his laugh though he regained his composure. "And who are you?"
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/12/2017 at 3:23 PM Post #34
Pax-
Pax was slightly annoyed by the man's laughing, chose to ignore it. She then noticed that his face looked slightly familiar. Now that she was more relaxed, the satyr realized that the other two people as well. She couldn't quite remember where she'd seen them before, but she figured that until she could she'd just try to seem as friendly as possible. "Name's Pax" She said, sitting down near the fire in order to dry off more quickly. "Can I ask what yours is?" While saying this she took a crossbow bolt from a bag that she carried by her side and used it to scrape the mud from her hooves. "I really need to find a way to make myself some shoes" She muttered to herself.
Edited By Cakedragon33 on 5/12/2017 at 3:24 PM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/12/2017 at 8:54 PM Post #35
~Eigus~

Eigus was distracted from the scrying orb when pax entered the cave and quickly closed his hand around it. "Hello there, I go by Orion and these two are called Holly and Marcurio. I must say, I'm somewhat jealous. Cloven hooves take far more kindly to these roads than mine." He said with a smile, what he didn't mention was that he had the privilege of being able to wear shoes which wasn't possible for cloven hooves. Regardless, they seemed far less of a hassle.

Just then the orb grew warm in his hand once more and a voice emanated from it. "Is that a lady I hear? And to think I was worried abut you. Really Orion, when did you become such the womanizer?" The voice of Lin spoke with a slight hint of laughter.

Eigus opened his hand to allow the others to see where the voice was coming from. "Honestly Lin, I'm gone for a few days and you've already turned on me. I'm hurt." Eigus said with equal mirth. "Oh come now, a big strong stallion like you?" Lin replied.
Edited By Deidriel on 5/12/2017 at 8:57 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 5/12/2017 at 9:17 PM Post #36
Holly
Holly smiled politely at the new visitor, but didn't speak as the stallion had already introduced her. Though she was silently thankful for not having hooves she couldn't help but think of what it would be like. after a moment her ears focused back in on the conversation and she let out a slight chuckle and flattened her ears, Whomever was on the other end of this conversation was someone she felt she could get along with quite well. " Hey, Why not introduce your lady friends to this Lin individual?" Holly asked with a smirk and a flick of her tail.
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/12/2017 at 9:25 PM Post #37
Pax-
"Nice to meet you." Pax said, nodding slightly. She was about to ask Orion if he had any food, but then noticed that he was talking to someone. She adjusted her position slightly to be more comfortable before listening in on the conversation. She lost interest about a minute in, however, and decided to instead get to know the other people in the cave a bit. She turned to face the Felis, who seemed closest to her in age. "So, where are you headed?" She asked. The satyr normally wasn't one for small talk, but she decided it was better than just sitting around silently, staring at the other people.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 5/12/2017 at 9:38 PM Post #38
" Well I'm just a tag along... but we are headed to Kresh if I'm not mistaken" she said still waiting for the stallions reply.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/12/2017 at 10:22 PM Post #39
Silas (Marcurio)-
It was all just a bit much for him to take in at the moment. The finding of yet another new species, and the whole conversation through the crystal thing. With that once the others seemed not to be looking he slipped away, a bit further to the edge of the out crop. He really just wanted to take a moment to think was all. With all of the new things that were happening, he just wanted to take a moment to make sure his thoughts were in order.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/12/2017 at 10:34 PM Post #40
~Eigus~

Eigus smiled at the others and gestured with his empty hand at the scrying orb. "Well as you can see, my friend Lin here gave me this scrying orb when we parted ways so that he wouldn't feel so lonely without me." The voice of Lin replied from the other end, "Well not all of us have your luck with women. So where are you now my friend?" Lin's voice was that of a young man, but of one who had undoubtedly undergone his fair share of struggles. He sounded somewhat tired and though he laughed frequently it always sounded as if he were worried about something.

The conversation seemed quite mundane really, discussing how they had been and how their travels were going. In reality a lot of valuable information was being exchanged in the midst of these three strangers. "Actually, the minister of the chapel in Kresh happens to be a friend of mine. Perhaps he could help you find what you need for your travels, I'm sure he would be pleased to meet you Orion."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.