Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/10/2017 at 5:49 PM Post #21
Silas (Marcurio)-
"I believe I shall follow you then seeing that many aren't welcomed through those gates. You wouldn't mind will you?" He asked starting along the trail once more. He had been walking for a long time already, maybe they will want to stop to rest first before walking along the trail.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/10/2017 at 5:54 PM Post #22
~Eigus~

Eigus nodded in agreement, "Right then, off we go."

~Alciel~Wastelands~Daybreak~

The man stood among the smouldering rubble of what had been his home for the last decade. He had escaped some of the most trying times of his life to be here in these wastelands, and yet not even here was he safe from them.
In truth he had long expected this day to come, it was inevitable. Over the past few years he had become stronger, more daring, and now he was finally ready to move forward. It seemed the mortals had given him the final push he needed in destroying his home. But before he left this place behind for good there was something he needed to find.

Searching the crumbling structures about him, his eyes landed on something shiny hidden amongst the ashes of his home. Gently he retrieved the small object and clutched it tightly in his hand, he would never let it go again. With this he could finally leave this place behind him, with this he would always be home.

Exiting the ruins he slipped the silver chain about his neck and readjusted his cloak about him. The silver was like ice against his skin despite having just been retrieved from the embers, he could feel the blessings placed upon it draining away at his power and felt whole again. Lowering his hood, the man's eyes landed upon the six people waiting patiently for him. Their loyalty was a true blessing, one of the few a man like him could ever hope to have. He felt a smile spread across his face as he looked upon them, his companions, his followers.

"So, what now my lord?" a slender female with long pointed ears asked, standing and adjusting her elven style armour.
"Now we make for Ourorus. I think it's time we paid king Leoni a visit."

To Be Continued...
Edited By Deidriel on 5/10/2017 at 10:08 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 5/10/2017 at 9:54 PM Post #23
Holly flicked her tail and trailed just behind them, curiosity was getting the better of her. " So, Marcurio was it... whats your business in Kresh?" She asked her hands behind her back as she leaned forward and tilted her head to the side in a questioning manner. As they walked it was apparent that other than her voice she was making no noise
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/10/2017 at 10:09 PM Post #24
(OOC: just letting you know I fixed the text colour error in my previous post.)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/11/2017 at 6:08 AM Post #25
Silas (Marcurio)-
"Just traveling is all, looking for a place to get a meal and an inn room where no guards will bother me." He said looking about them again. Still no signs of them, good. It was all looking up in their favor. "And you?" He asked the cat like woman.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 5/11/2017 at 9:34 AM Post #26
"Just searching for something, not highly important." she said waving her tail and standing up straight again. that was probably the most vague answer she could have given, but now was not the time.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/11/2017 at 11:02 AM Post #27
~Eigus~

The three travelled well into the late hours of the evening, having variousbrief conversations about this and that though never reallysayingmuch of any significance. Eigus could tell by the slight hesitation in his responses that the human man was lying about his name, not that it mattered much.
they were still several hours from Kresh when the weather decided to turn against them. Rain came down so heavily that one could barely see ten feet in front of them. shielding his eyes from the downpour, Eigus searched around for some sort of shelter and came upon a cave that had obviouslybeen modified for just this same purpose.

The cave itself wasn't much, more like just a space beneath a rocky outcropping. However someone had turned it into a shelter by building up branches and thaching around it to keep the elements out. There was even a small firepit in the back with some dry timber stacked haphazardly in a corner overrun with cobwebs and old rabbit bones. Eigus shook some of the rain from himself before crouching and laying down inside. "This will have to do for now I suppouse." He said as he adjusted himself slightly.

It was a common misconception that centaurs slept whilst standing. While it was possible to rest one's eyey while standing, you were unable to reach the dream sleep needed for true rest. Retrieving a hoofpick from his saddlebag Eigus quietly began cleaning out a whole days worth of grime from under his hooves. "Looks as if I have one more reason for going to kresh, my shoes are nearly shot." He said as he stretched and made himself comfortable on the mossy ground.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 5/11/2017 at 12:49 PM Post #28
HOLLY-
Holly entered the cave shortly after the others and though she was soaked she didn't seem to mind it as she simply flicked the majority of the water from her ears and tail. She glanced at the cobwebs in the back of the cave, and decided it best to stay near the entrance. After settling down she removed a small dagger from the holster on her thigh, about the same time Eigus was cleaning his hooves. Upon hearing of his shoes memories of Kresh flooded back "... Oh there should be a blacksmith there.... though he normally deals with weapons he does horseshoes on the side." she said remembering her old companion, though she was unsure if the news had gotten to Kresh either way it would be best to keep her public presence limited
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/11/2017 at 1:03 PM Post #29
Silas (Marcurio)-
" A blacksmith you say? Well I may be a bit rusty but if he can't make them I can." He offered before setting down to take the cloak of his soaked body. It was cold to say the least, at least if one is wet it was. It was better not to settle down and catch a cold thus he started to work on a fire with what little supplies lay about them. The spark settled in nicely in a bed of dried grass though with a lack of twigs it remained small as it munched away what little it had to eat.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/11/2017 at 1:24 PM Post #30
~Eigus~

Eigus nodded apreciatevely at the man who called himself Marcurio and was about to speak when somthing else caught his attention. A small leather pouch at his waist grew warm as its contents began to glow softly. A smile spread across his face, it seemed as if Lin was more worried about him then he thought.

It wouldn't do any harm to speak to his friend around these strangers, so Eigus retrived the small crystal orb from the satchel and held it flat in his palm.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.