Page 2 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 8:52 PM Post #11
~Eigus~

Eigus let out a hearty laugh so strong that several nearby birds panicked and took flight. "Pardon my own rudeness but, it seems I only ever get that question from humans. I'm a centaur my people in particular are from far south of Fiscure, or so I've been told by others who put greater stock in ones heritage. My name is Orion by the way, its a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
He gave the false name that he had agreed upon with Lin, it was probably good to get into the habit as soon as possible anyways.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 9:03 PM Post #12
Holly-

Her tail flicked gently beneath the tree as she lay stretched out on the branch. How Boring... there is absolutely no one on the Roads this early... she thought flattening her ears as she gave up her scouting for a quick snack she could snatch off a cart. With a sigh she sat up and perched herself on the tree branch. This was the last thing she wanted to do today....

Flash Back
The ally way was cold and damp the worst possible combination imaginable. "The Old lady should be here by now..." Holly whispered looking around. It had only been a week since the posters had been posted, and she had nowhere left to go but the damp ally to meet the scribe. As if a wisp of dust the elderly woman appeared. "If youre going to judge someone on their age be sure to do it with class young lady..." the hooded old woman said. Typical ... just like her grandmother to say something like that. "As you wish M'lady" the young Felis said taking a bow her face marked with a cocky smirk. "Ah, Well dear we haven't much time for pleasantries, so as I promised here it is..." she said handing her a paper that was old and tattered, but the ink was fresh. Holly flattened her ears as she read.
Go East to Ourorus, there you will become a Cat among Wolves. After this the Moon shall be your guide calling to your Heart and molding it once again...
"Hey Mimi whats this gibberish..... About Wolves" as she looked up the elderly woman had gone and once again she was alone

"Well Ourorus shouldn't be too far from here..." she whispered flicking her tail and scaling though the canopy without making a sound. Once she got closer to the gates her ears picked up the voices of men, though these were not guards... could these be the wolves she thought flicking her ears as she listened

["We've all got our reasons for taking this path in life. But, yes in a way I would prefer to avoid the royal army if I can help it."]

Yep this had to be them, it was characteristic of wolves to avoid Lions, so at least that was a start. After all if she wasn't in the right place then they would surely avoid her. With that thought she leaped down from above and onto the Road behind them "Where ya headed?" she asked with a smile flattening one of her ears. Her clothing was that of an Outsider, so she knew they would not fear her as a guard so hopefully she had a chance.
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 5/9/2017 at 9:46 PM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 9:15 PM Post #13
(OOC: might want to fix your formatting a bit, though I get that as I usually edit a post several times to fix grammar errrors. More importantly NPC characters use ED0000 regardless of who they are, even if they are an important character. This will help keep our player characters from getting lost in a sea of rainbow text.)

~Eigus~

Eigus raised an eyebrow is surprise, "My apologies miss, I didn't see you there." The sight of the faunalias girl was indeed unexpected, especially along this wayward forest path in the early hours of the morning.
"I know not of my companion here but, I planned on heading to the village of Kresh southwest of here." he said, gesturing down the path in the direction of the village. If he kept up a good pace he might arrive there before sunrise tomorrow, that is if he didn't stop for rest.
Current location
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 9:34 PM Post #14
Holly-
The feline female flicked her tail placing both her hands on her hips. " No worries, Kresh you say... how unusual" she said thinking on what a centaur would need in Kresh. " Mind I'f I accompany the two of you?" she asked swaying her tail back and fourth behind her back out of habit.

((OOC: I do Believe I fixed the issue above correct me if I didn't or missed something))
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 5/9/2017 at 9:35 PM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 9:42 PM Post #15
(OOC: your quotations on the dialogue are a bit off, but who am I to talk about proper grammar. Other than that were all good.

Also, I'm thinking of replacing the town/village markers on the map with numbers and then making a list somewhere. Just a thought.)
Edited By Deidriel on 5/9/2017 at 9:42 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 10:22 PM Post #16
Silas-
"Marcurio." That had been the cat lady's friends name! How could he forget. Goodness and to think that he was now using it for the moment to cover his own butt! He about to answer when the woman appeared behind them. She was part cat, not at all like Ase whom had looked more like a cat than a human. No this looked like a human only with cat ears and a tail. How strange. That didn't stop him however as he instinctively reached for the ax at his side, readying for a fight that may come. "Has no one taught you how to introduce yourself like a normal person?" He asked a bit sharply.
Edited By Hawkeye on 5/9/2017 at 10:23 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 5/10/2017 at 4:10 PM Post #17
Holly -

She flattened her ears at the mans tone, " I think Introductions go both ways.... Bedsides If I placed myself in front of you I may have startled you more than expected" she said looking him dead in the eye. What was this guys deal... its not like she was rude about it she thought flicking her tail in a annoyed whip like motion. " Anyway seeing as it bothered you i'll go first.. the name is Holly" she said with a smirk.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/10/2017 at 4:41 PM Post #18
~Eigus~

Eigus smiled and took a step forward. Time to play peacemaker. He thought to himself.
Holding out a hand in a friendly gesture he spoke, "I go by Orion, and this here is Marcurio." He swished his tail pointedly as he stood halfway in between the two bipeds in a gesture that said to Marcurio, Don't be hasty now.
Edited By Deidriel on 5/10/2017 at 4:41 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 5/10/2017 at 4:49 PM Post #19
Holly-

Holly Smiled Taking his hand and shaking it politely. " Its a Pleasure " she said with a kind smile deciding now was not the time to pick fights she couldn't win.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/10/2017 at 5:11 PM Post #20
~Eigus~

After shaking her hand Eigus turned towards Marcurio and gave him a smile that was meant to urge him to get along. "Now then, I don't know about where you two plan on heading but if I'm going to make it to Kresh before daybreak tomorrow I'd better get going."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.