Page 11 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 9:56 PM Post #101
Holly~

She followed silently until they entered the house. she was beginning to put the pieces together of what this guy might be, but none the less she was enjoying herself. she glanced about the humble little house it was more furnished than Bracks' shack that's for sure. " Father If you don't mind me asking, do you know If Bracks still Bar tends in town? I have some business with him latter anyway, and maybe he could bring over some refreshments as well..." she asked picturing her friend in her mind as she spoke
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 5/24/2017 at 9:57 PM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 10:14 PM Post #102
(OOC: Silas and Kayla were left behind for now. They can catch up pretty easily though.)
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 10:32 PM Post #103
~Alciel~

The priest nodded and turned to holly, "Yes he does but, I think it best that he doesn't see Alciel here." He said gesturing towards Alciel. It was true that Bracks had lived in this town even back then, though he was only a toddler. Alciel was more concerned with Holt the blacksmith, he suspected that the old dwarf would look much the same as he always had what with dwarves aging at half the rate that humans do. "Yes, I would prefer that father. After all, if you recognized me so easily who's to say the old dwarf won't." Bracks was bound to report the appearance of a strange man with red hair and horns to everyone who passed through the tavern.

Father Bronman sighed heavily and sat across from Alciel setting three goblets and a pitcher of wine on the low table, pouring one for Alciel who accepted with shaking hands. "Holly was it? I apologize but save for a few select subjects my memory isn't exactly the best. I am to understand you saw what happened to young Alciel here, am I correct?" The priest leaned back slightly in his seat.
"I suppose you remember the burned farmhouse just outside of town, and the stories surrounding what happened there twenty odd years ago yes?" As he said that, the memories of that night seemed to creep into the back of Alciel's mind...
A young woman, a cursed boy, a deadly secret, and a demon with red hair. Events that left nearly all the men from the village dead, and had changed the life of one small boy forever. All shrouded in crimson flame and pitch black smoke that would fill the air for days afterwards. A true nightmare if ever there was one. The thought made him shudder and seemed to fill the room with a unavoidable chill.
Edited By Deidriel on 5/24/2017 at 10:50 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 10:34 PM Post #104
Silas (Marcurio)-

So did this mean that his whole life's work had been for nothing? He had lost so much for half of it to be returned? He cared not where she had been just as long as she was alive. By the lord above his child was alive! He had something to live for now. The man's smile beamed forth the happiness that he felt in his heart at that moment, and there was nothing anyone could do to stop it from showing. His little girl was home. She released him after a few moments and wiped her eyes of the tears they held. "You look so much like your mother." The man commented moving a piece of hair from her face. "Though you have my eyes." Kayla giggled at this and hugged him again. With that the two cared not whom or what they left behind them, only that they had each other in that moment, it was only when the man reached town that he found he had left his group behind. Not that he needed them truly it was more that they had been the only people to have offered him a decent control since he had killed the boy. The in. Was at least a nice place to start, if anything he would be able to play for a meal for Kayla. Family came before ones self in this sense. "How about a room uh? I bet your tired from all your thieves work."
"Dad I know you don't like it that I'm a thief but I can't help it that I was raised this way and you can't either, no matter how many times you blame yourself." She took a seat at the bar and ordered two ales one she drank herself.
"And drinking! Already down the wrong road in life." The man said with a faint smile.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 10:41 PM Post #105
Holly~
She nodded flattening her ears, she was certain now that she hid bitten off a bit more than she could chew, but she would have to get through it, bedsides she believed in second chances for everyone. " Its been may years since I heard the stories, I was but a kitten, Me and Bracks were still young." she said perching cross legged on the arm of the sofa, it was an awkward looking choice of seat, but her balance made it look easy.
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 5/24/2017 at 10:47 PM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 10:44 PM Post #106
(OOC: I seem to have misread one of your earlier posts. Alciel was referring to Lynn's father. I'll edit my post.)
Edited By Deidriel on 5/24/2017 at 10:46 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 10:47 PM Post #107
(OOC: Ahh! Okay I can edit XD its a bit late and my tiered eyes re getting ready to get a needed rest ^-^)
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 10:48 PM Post #108
(OOC: yep, I just finished editing my post now. And now to get some sleep myself!)
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 10:53 PM Post #109
(OOC: sounds good, I will re-read for mistakes tomorrow in mine that i more than likely missed)
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/25/2017 at 9:36 AM Post #110
~Alciel~

Father Bronman stroked his beard with his right hand as if contemplating his next words. "Let us just say that the rumours of demonic influence are not unfounded." Alciel took a sip of wine and nodded in agreement, his eyes closed and his expression unreadable. "As pleasant as it is to recant old memories, thats not why I'm here father." The two men locked eyes and Alciel set his goblet down on the table. "It's my mothers pendant it... it isn't enough anymore. It wouldn't have been a problem had I remained in the wastelands but..." Alciel glanced sideways at Holly who seemed totally enthralled by the conversation despite her disinterested expression. Her ears were focused intently on the two men where as normally they were flicking every which way, it was the same as Midas. Now that he looked at her, she really did look like him. They had the same eye colour, the same round nose, the same determined expression, they could've been siblings.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.