Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > [Aging Adoptables] Page Puppy Adoptables...
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 289
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 2:19 AM Post #11
...psst, I'd like to invite you guys.

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=46377&page=1#1
Author: Nightbane
Time Posted: 5/8/2017 at 1:54 AM
(PLEASE RESERVE A SPOT IF YOU WANT...just for the sake that i know you're in rofl)

Welcome to another adoptable, the difference is....*drumrolls*...they will be growing, yes you heard right, growing, now the exact time of when you'd be getting the 'next stage' version is to be decided lmao.

quick example being like this...using my NightbaneWolf as example... (i forgot her back markingggg):

**NEW** (floppy ears been added in...now your puppy has a chance to grow with floppy ears)

**Update, Adolescent/Young Adult has been added, here be example...and the one for floppy ears will be added tomorrow when i get back from graduation ceremony:

------------------------
Here would be her 'newborn puppy stage' and then next being 'young pup stage' which would be how you will be getting it, well, the newborn first though...lol.

Anyways, here are the list of current newborns up for adopting (understand that these are color designs that they're referenced off of):

----------------------

1. 'Black and Brown Coonhound'

2. 'Beagle'

3. 'Dalmation'

4. 'Border Collie'

5. 'Bluetick Coonhound'

6. 'Brown with Brown Spots'

7. 'Cow'

8. 'Fox'

9. 'Leopard'

10. 'Panda'

11. 'Red Panda'

12. 'Golden Retriever'

13. 'Tan Pitbull'

14. 'Tiger'

15. 'Basenji'

-----------------------------
**Please let them sitting visably and nicely on your profile pages, they're your adopted pups who will grown with ya <3 **

------------------------------
ADOPTION FORMS (the better the reason/story, the higher chance of adopting claiming the adopt):

1. Your Username:
2. Number of Dog you are adopting:
3. Name given to Dog:
4. Gender of Dog:
5. Reason For Adopting:
6. Small Story for your puppy (be creative or random, but if you can't think of anything, make this an 'extension' for 'question 5', just no short 'one-liners' please):
-------------------------------
Deadline: May 14th 6:30PM (game time)

PLEASE PING ME THANKS!
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Threads: 37
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 2:20 AM Post #12
I will probably do this later but what do you mean by story? Do you mean one about after they're adopted or before or what?
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 2:21 AM Post #13
whatever for story bit, anything works, also updated the form a bit.
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 2:23 AM Post #14
Can my reason be because I love dogs and they're adorable.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 2:24 AM Post #15
hi, may i invite you guys?

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=46377&page=1#1
Author: Nightbane
Time Posted: 5/8/2017 at 1:54 AM
(PLEASE RESERVE A SPOT IF YOU WANT...just for the sake that i know you're in rofl)

Welcome to another adoptable, the difference is....*drumrolls*...they will be growing, yes you heard right, growing, now the exact time of when you'd be getting the 'next stage' version is to be decided lmao.

quick example being like this...using my NightbaneWolf as example... (i forgot her back markingggg):

**NEW** (floppy ears been added in...now your puppy has a chance to grow with floppy ears)

**Update, Adolescent/Young Adult has been added, here be example...and the one for floppy ears will be added tomorrow when i get back from graduation ceremony:

------------------------
Here would be her 'newborn puppy stage' and then next being 'young pup stage' which would be how you will be getting it, well, the newborn first though...lol.

Anyways, here are the list of current newborns up for adopting (understand that these are color designs that they're referenced off of):

----------------------

1. 'Black and Brown Coonhound'

2. 'Beagle'

3. 'Dalmation'

4. 'Border Collie'

5. 'Bluetick Coonhound'

6. 'Brown with Brown Spots'

7. 'Cow'

8. 'Fox'

9. 'Leopard'

10. 'Panda'

11. 'Red Panda'

12. 'Golden Retriever'

13. 'Tan Pitbull'

14. 'Tiger'

15. 'Basenji'

-----------------------------
**Please let them sitting visably and nicely on your profile pages, they're your adopted pups who will grown with ya <3 **

ADOPTION FORMS (the better the reason/story, the higher chance of adopting claiming the adopt):

1. Your Username:
2. Number of Dog you are adopting:
3. Name given to Dog:
4. Gender of Dog:
5. Reason For Adopting:
6. Small Story for your puppy (be creative or random, but if you can't think of anything, make this an 'extension' for 'question 5', just no short 'one-liners' please):
-------------------------------
Deadline: May 14th 6:30PM (game time)

PLEASE PING ME THANKS!
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 2:24 AM Post #16
maybe something bit longer lol.
Rhondehiem
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 2:37 AM Post #17
1. Your Username: Rhondehiem
2. Number of Dog you are adopting: 15
3. Name given to Dog: Lavi
4. Gender of Dog: Male
5. Reason For Adopting: The cuteness, oh my wolfy, the cuteness!
6. Small Story for your puppy: 'Warm. Bright. Soft.' The small form wiggles, seeking more of the soft, of the warmth, while pushing away from the light. A shadow falls over the small form, causing it to let out a small sigh. 'Not-bright'. A hand, not that the small form knows what that is, carefully pushes the small form deeper into the soft blanket. Closed eyes twitch. The blanket is bundled up around the sleeping pup, and the sneaky Rhond scurries off with the bundle of cuteness.

It is way too late for me to still be online...but CUTENESS!!!
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 2:39 AM Post #18
ADOPTION FORMS

1. Your Username: hollybolly426
2. Number of Dog you are adopting: #12 Golden Retriever
3. Name given to Dog: Orion (Because he glows like a star)
4. Gender of Dog: Male
5. Reason For Adopting: I had a pet dog before but he had a bad past and was always scared so that meant we couldn't go out because he would start barking and try to keep us inside, so we had to give him to a family member and weren't able to get another dog after that. T.T I want one so badly!
6. Small Story for your puppy (be creative or random, but if you can't think of anything, make this an 'extension' for 'question 5'): I walked into the shop and looked around at all of the dogs, they were everywhere. Surrounding me from left and right, it was like paradise. Examining the dogs closely I found myself thinking 'How on earth am I going to choose?' When right in front of me a little puppy sat. His fur silky and golden, shining so brightly and his dark eyes warming my heart. A small noise of 'aw' escaped from my mouth as it tilted it's head staring up at me with huge adorable eyes. I picked it up carefully and held it tight, feeling it snuggle into my chest I walked over and asked "Can I have this one?" I left a few moments later, my beautiful new puppy in arm. (I love this puppy!)

Is this right?
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 2:42 AM Post #19
Edited By NightbaneWolf on 5/8/2017 at 2:42 AM.
AliceHearts
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 248
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 6:13 AM Post #20
1. Your Username: AliceHearts
2. Number of Dog you are adopting: 5. 'Bluetick Coonhound'
3. Name given to Dog: Lady
4. Gender of Dog: female
5. Reason For Adopting: so cute!!!!
6. Small Story for your puppy: while wondering around the forums i found this adorebel littel pup and i fall in love^^ and the best part is that this one will always be here with me^^ othere then the pup we have at home how is mostly at my mom's boyfriend (it's there dog but still, i mis her) and i'm surten they would play well togheter.

my Dutch Shepherd pup of almost 7 months
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.