Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > [Aging Adoptables] Page Puppy Adoptables...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 288
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 1:54 AM Post #1
(PLEASE RESERVE A SPOT IF YOU WANT...just for the sake that i know you're in rofl)

Welcome to another adoptable, the difference is....*drumrolls*...they will be growing, yes you heard right, growing, now the exact time of when you'd be getting the 'next stage' version is to be decided lmao.

quick example being like this...using my NightbaneWolf as example... (i forgot her back markingggg):

**NEW** (floppy ears been added in...now your puppy has a chance to grow with floppy ears)

**Update, Adolescent/Young Adult has been added, here be example...and the one for floppy ears will be added tomorrow when i get back from graduation ceremony:

------------------------
Here would be her 'newborn puppy stage' and then next being 'young pup stage' which would be how you will be getting it, well, the newborn first though...lol.

Anyways, here are the list of current newborns up for adopting (understand that these are color designs that they're referenced off of):

----------------------

1. 'Black and Brown Coonhound'

2. 'Beagle'

3. 'Dalmation'

4. 'Border Collie'

5. 'Bluetick Coonhound'

6. 'Brown with Brown Spots'

7. 'Cow'

8. 'Fox'

9. 'Leopard'

10. 'Panda'

11. 'Red Panda'

12. 'Golden Retriever'

13. 'Tan Pitbull'

14. 'Tiger'

15. 'Basenji'

-----------------------------
**Please let them sitting visably and nicely on your profile pages, they're your adopted pups who will grown with ya <3 **

------------------------------
ADOPTION FORMS (the better the reason/story, the higher chance of adopting claiming the adopt):

1. Your Username:
2. Number of Dog you are adopting:
3. Name given to Dog:
4. Gender of Dog:
5. Reason For Adopting:
6. Small Story for your puppy (be creative or random, but if you can't think of anything, make this an 'extension' for 'question 5', just no short 'one-liners' please):
-------------------------------
Deadline: May 14th 6:30PM (game time)

PLEASE PING ME THANKS!
Edited By NightbaneWolf on 5/8/2017 at 11:03 PM.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 1:54 AM Post #2
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=46377&page=1#1
Author: Nightbane
Time Posted: 5/8/2017 at 1:54 AM
(PLEASE RESERVE A SPOT IF YOU WANT...just for the sake that i know you're in rofl)

Welcome to another adoptable, the difference is....*drumrolls*...they will be growing, yes you heard right, growing, now the exact time of when you'd be getting the 'next stage' version is to be decided lmao.

quick example being like this...using my NightbaneWolf as example... (i forgot her back markingggg):

**NEW** (floppy ears been added in...now your puppy has a chance to grow with floppy ears)

**Update, Adolescent/Young Adult has been added, here be example...and the one for floppy ears will be added tomorrow when i get back from graduation ceremony:

------------------------
Here would be her 'newborn puppy stage' and then next being 'young pup stage' which would be how you will be getting it, well, the newborn first though...lol.

Anyways, here are the list of current newborns up for adopting (understand that these are color designs that they're referenced off of):

----------------------

2. 'Beagle'

3. 'Dalmation'

4. 'Border Collie'

5. 'Bluetick Coonhound'

7. 'Cow'

8. 'Fox'

9. 'Leopard'

10. 'Panda'

11. 'Red Panda'

12. 'Golden Retriever'

13. 'Tan Pitbull'

14. 'Tiger'

15. 'Basenji'

**Please let them sitting visably and nicely on your profile pages, they're your adopted pups who will grown with ya <3 **

ADOPTION FORMS (the better the reason/story, the higher chance of adopting claiming the adopt):

1. Your Username:
3. Name given to Dog:
4. Gender of Dog:
5. Reason For Adopting:
6. Small Story for your puppy (be creative or random, but if you can't think of anything, make this an 'extension' for 'question 5', just no short 'one-liners' please):

PLEASE PING ME THANKS!
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 2:07 AM Post #3
*bump* updated a bit, please reserve a spot i guess?
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 2:11 AM Post #4
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=46377&page=1#1
Author: Nightbane
Time Posted: 5/8/2017 at 1:54 AM

------------------------

----------------------

2. 'Beagle'

3. 'Dalmation'

4. 'Border Collie'

5. 'Bluetick Coonhound'

7. 'Cow'

8. 'Fox'

9. 'Leopard'

10. 'Panda'

11. 'Red Panda'

12. 'Golden Retriever'

13. 'Tan Pitbull'

14. 'Tiger'

15. 'Basenji'

1. Your Username:
3. Name given to Dog:
4. Gender of Dog:
5. Reason For Adopting:

PLEASE PING ME THANKS!
Edited By NightbaneWolf on 5/8/2017 at 2:12 AM.
Chocolat
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 66
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 2:12 AM Post #5
These are adorable!
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 2:13 AM Post #6
thanks
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 2:14 AM Post #7
Just a quick note ping, you don't have to be all fancy with the storytelling, and it doesn't have to be imaginary/made up, it can be an extension to the prior question
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 2:14 AM Post #8
you in? :3
Lanfear
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 329
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 2:16 AM Post #9
Possibly...it is far too late for me to be creative right now tho, let me sleep on it :D
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 2:17 AM Post #10
oh ok...*pulls puppy away* ...don't sleep on them, they be squished 0_0

...lol ok, goodnight
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.