Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > [Aging Adoptables] Page Puppy Adoptables...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 17, 18, 19 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Anemochory
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 156
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 9:59 AM Post #21
(Hopefully I don't need to be invited...)

1. Your Username: Lonefox
2. Number of Dog you are adopting: 8 (Fox)
3. Name given to Dog: Rowan
4. Gender of Dog: Male
5. Reason For Adopting: Foxes!
6. Small Story for your puppy:
I gazed proudly on the result of my work. For years I had be breeding dogs with a purpose in mind: to breed a dog that looked like a fox. Others had gone before me, breeding a dog that could be mistaken for a wolf, cats that looked like little bobcats, panthers, wildcats... but never a fox. At last, though, my dream of a fox-breed was realized! Anyone could now feel like they own a fox, but have it sweet as any other dog. This first one though...this first one is mine!

(The story is actually based on a real idea I had. As I said, there are dogs that look like wolves, with no actual wolf blood, and there are people that try to own foxes for real. Why not make a breed of fox-dog?)
Edited By Lonefox on 5/8/2017 at 10:22 AM.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 288
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 10:12 AM Post #22
Psst i would like to invite you to this, if you want <3

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=46377&page=1#1
Author: Nightbane
Time Posted: 5/8/2017 at 1:54 AM
(PLEASE RESERVE A SPOT IF YOU WANT...just for the sake that i know you're in rofl)

Welcome to another adoptable, the difference is....*drumrolls*...they will be growing, yes you heard right, growing, now the exact time of when you'd be getting the 'next stage' version is to be decided lmao.

quick example being like this...using my NightbaneWolf as example... (i forgot her back markingggg):

**NEW** (floppy ears been added in...now your puppy has a chance to grow with floppy ears)

**Update, Adolescent/Young Adult has been added, here be example...and the one for floppy ears will be added tomorrow when i get back from graduation ceremony:

------------------------
Here would be her 'newborn puppy stage' and then next being 'young pup stage' which would be how you will be getting it, well, the newborn first though...lol.

Anyways, here are the list of current newborns up for adopting (understand that these are color designs that they're referenced off of):

----------------------

1. 'Black and Brown Coonhound'

2. 'Beagle'

3. 'Dalmation'

4. 'Border Collie'

5. 'Bluetick Coonhound'

6. 'Brown with Brown Spots'

7. 'Cow'

8. 'Fox'

9. 'Leopard'

10. 'Panda'

11. 'Red Panda'

12. 'Golden Retriever'

13. 'Tan Pitbull'

14. 'Tiger'

15. 'Basenji'

-----------------------------
**Please let them sitting visably and nicely on your profile pages, they're your adopted pups who will grown with ya <3 **

------------------------------
ADOPTION FORMS (the better the reason/story, the higher chance of adopting claiming the adopt):

1. Your Username:
2. Number of Dog you are adopting:
3. Name given to Dog:
4. Gender of Dog:
5. Reason For Adopting:
6. Small Story for your puppy (be creative or random, but if you can't think of anything, make this an 'extension' for 'question 5', just no short 'one-liners' please):
-------------------------------
Deadline: May 14th 6:30PM (game time)

PLEASE PING ME THANKS!
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 10:16 AM Post #23
Would like to invite you to this

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=46377&page=1#1
Author: Nightbane
Time Posted: 5/8/2017 at 1:54 AM
(PLEASE RESERVE A SPOT IF YOU WANT...just for the sake that i know you're in rofl)

Welcome to another adoptable, the difference is....*drumrolls*...they will be growing, yes you heard right, growing, now the exact time of when you'd be getting the 'next stage' version is to be decided lmao.

quick example being like this...using my NightbaneWolf as example... (i forgot her back markingggg):

**NEW** (floppy ears been added in...now your puppy has a chance to grow with floppy ears)

**Update, Adolescent/Young Adult has been added, here be example...and the one for floppy ears will be added tomorrow when i get back from graduation ceremony:

------------------------
Here would be her 'newborn puppy stage' and then next being 'young pup stage' which would be how you will be getting it, well, the newborn first though...lol.

Anyways, here are the list of current newborns up for adopting (understand that these are color designs that they're referenced off of):

----------------------

1. 'Black and Brown Coonhound'

2. 'Beagle'

3. 'Dalmation'

4. 'Border Collie'

5. 'Bluetick Coonhound'

6. 'Brown with Brown Spots'

7. 'Cow'

8. 'Fox'

9. 'Leopard'

10. 'Panda'

11. 'Red Panda'

12. 'Golden Retriever'

13. 'Tan Pitbull'

14. 'Tiger'

15. 'Basenji'

-----------------------------
**Please let them sitting visably and nicely on your profile pages, they're your adopted pups who will grown with ya <3 **

------------------------------
ADOPTION FORMS (the better the reason/story, the higher chance of adopting claiming the adopt):

1. Your Username:
2. Number of Dog you are adopting:
3. Name given to Dog:
4. Gender of Dog:
5. Reason For Adopting:
6. Small Story for your puppy (be creative or random, but if you can't think of anything, make this an 'extension' for 'question 5', just no short 'one-liners' please):
-------------------------------
Deadline: May 14th 6:30PM (game time)

PLEASE PING ME THANKS!
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 65
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 11:03 AM Post #24
Quick Question, are we allowed to adopt more than one?

1. Your Username: Lavenderrain
2. Number of Dog you are adopting: #8
3. Name given to Dog: Leaffall
5. Reason For Adopting: Because I love foxes! They are my favorite animals! <3
6. Small Story for your puppy (be creative or random, but if you can't think of anything, make this an 'extension' for 'question 5', just no short 'one-liners' please): Leaffall was the runt of the littler, he didn't have his brother's great hunter skills or his sisters pretty looks, but they were a close and happy family. However, one morning while Leaffall was practicing his hunter, his family went missing. When the rest of the fox community refused to help look for them, Leaffall boldly went out to find his family, traversing over land never seen before, meeting different species of foxes, and growing and maturing. In the end, Leaffall find his family in a zoo, and with the help of some other foxes who were traveling with him, helped them escape. Leaffall's brother lives happily with a longtime friend of his, Leaffall's sister ends up staying with a gray fox group after falling in love with one while traveling back home, and Leaffall has a family with a red fox he met while traveling. (This is a very brief overview of a story I actually made a fox. I like to imagine foxes I get as Leaffall, because than I know all about them, their strength, their weakness, what they like or dislike, etc.)
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Threads: 37
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 11:06 AM Post #25
Can you adopt more than one or just one?
Xenios
Level 68
The Tender
Threads: 114
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 11:16 AM Post #26
1. Your Username: Magyak101
2. Number of Dog you are adopting: 15 (basenji)
3. Name given to Dog: Chip
5. Reason For Adopting: Reminds me of my real-life dog, Chip, who is a black and white basenji. Although the coloring isn't exactly the same, it makes me laugh to think that Chip has his own virtual life.
6. Small Story for your puppy (be creative or random, but if you can't think of anything, make this an 'extension' for 'question 5', just no short 'one-liners' please): I'm not entirely sure what to put here, so I'll just put real-life-Chip's story.
My family adopted Chip years ago. My dad had wanted a large dog, so we were looking in the animal rescue place, and saw an adorable chocolate labrador retriever. We immediately adopted him. He was extremely rowdy, so we took him to a training facility. A woman there looked at him and said, "I'm sorry, but that isn't a puppy. That's an adult dog."
As it turned out the information at the shelter was incorrect. Chip was a basenji-terrier mix (we aren't sure what kind of terrier, but I suspect a shorthaired fox terrier.) Today he has mellowed out, and he just turned 10 years old on March fourth. He loves to chase birds and squirrels, and is a playmate for our two-year-old Vizsla, Glory.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 11:19 AM Post #27
Just one for now, we'll see how this goes, if there are any leftover we can do more than one then
Castiele
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Threads: 217
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 11:30 AM Post #28
1. Your Username: Castielle
2. Number of Dog you are adopting: #4 (the darling border collie)
3. Name given to Dog: Kovu
5. Reason For Adopting: Border Collies are my all time favorite breed, I have two currently and I've loved them since I was only five or six years old <3
6. Small Story for your puppy (be creative or random, but if you can't think of anything, make this an 'extension' for 'question 5', just no short 'one-liners' please): Flash, the younger of our two Border Collies, was sulking again. He'd spend hours in a day trying to play with Kisa, but she had never really cared to play with other dogs, and she just ignored him. I smiled at him, "it's alright handsome boy, We'll find you a friend, I promise." His ears perked up at that news, and he tilted his head to one side, his tongue hanging out of his mouth in what looked like a puppy smile. "Let's go" I said, getting up and grabbing his leash. He jumped up and raced to the door. There were lots of stray dogs around here, and it was hard not to take every single one of them home, but the fact remained that we simply couldn't handle that many. Flash and I made our way down the road without seeing a single dog, when Flash took off into a ditch, sniffing at something curiously. "Flash, what do you have there?" I called down to him. He wagged his tail, never breaking his focus on his tiny prize. I skidded down the slick side of the ditch and knelt down next to him. In front of him was the tiniest puppy I'd ever seen, shivering and whimpering pitifully. "You're coming home with me little one" I murmured, tucking the puppy in my jacket and racing home. Flash bounded around me, intently focused on the bundle in my jacket.
At the house, I gathered up some blankets and some hot water bottles and wrapped the puppy up. "You need a name" I said, thoughtfully. "What do you think of Finn?" I asked Flash,
he tilted his head, but otherwise he didn't respond.
"No? Hmm, how about Ebony?" I tried again, but Flash still didn't respond.
"Alright, picky dog, last try, how about Kovu?"
Flash barked excitedly, wagging his tail and jumping around.
I smiled, "Perfect, Kovu it is"
Xanllan
Level 58
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 14
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 1:29 PM Post #29
reserving this post for now...imma fill it out in an hour or so ^-^

these are adorable :3
Edit*
1. Your Username: xanllan
2. Number of Dog you are adopting:2, a black and brown coon hound and a fox
3. Name given to Dog: copper and todd
4. Gender of Dog: Male,male
5. Reason For Adopting: who doesn't love the story between the fox and the hound?
6. Small Story for your puppy (be creative or random, but if you can't think of anything, make this an 'extension' for 'question 5', just no short 'one-liners' please):"copper,copper" todd called while sneaking away from the barn. "copper wanna play?" they begin to splash in the little creek. the two had a joyous time and cherished their friendship.*curtains close* *clapping*
Edited By Xanllan on 5/11/2017 at 10:48 AM.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 1:36 PM Post #30
Username: taptothebeat
Dog #: 14 'Tiger'
Dog name: Kai (Like the ocean for hawaiian meaning)
Dog gender: male
Reason for adopting: it's adorable?!?!?!
Backstory/Info:

This pup is mainly all bark and no bite. Overconfidence is his middle name. But he is bashful when complimented. He's really just soft and lovable in the end.
Edited By Taptothebeat on 5/9/2017 at 7:47 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.