Threads: 74
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 6:50 AM Post #511
"You hungry?" Amethyst asked. She smiled happily
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 138
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 12:07 AM Post #512
"A little." Shatter said rising to her paws. She stretched and bounded over to where Amethyst was.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Threads: 62
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 1:25 AM Post #513
???-???-???

It spoke out loud "No, I am not Atlas... But you will find that she is much worse than I am... She is broken, her mind is shattered... But maybe, just maybe, all she truly needs is someone to help fix her... who knows? I don't... i'm just some random spirit... If you want to find out who she truly is... then just take this key and open the door that has her name on it" The thing tossed Frostbite a key and disappeared

The world began to change around Frostbite, when it stopped he was in a hallway, this hallway seemed endless... It had many doors in it, each of which had a nameplate on it
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 1:29 AM Post #514
I stumbled about, shocked and alone. I finally came across Atlas's door after seemingly an eternity. I shook all over as I fumbled with the key. With no second thoughts I opened the door.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 2:58 AM Post #515
Memory 1:

In the first memory Atlas was still rather young, she was having tea with her Father.

A Zolnixi ran into the palace, he was breathing heavily "Sir, th-the Mistress of Light has declared war on us" He exclaims, clearly panicked "Send this news to the general, we must be prepared immediately!" Hermes orders, the Zolnixi soon runs out of the palace.

Memory 2:

It was midday
Atlas was now a bit older, she was wearing training armor

She was holding a small sword in her mouth, an Aurleon was standing next to her

"Alright Atlas, you must be quick on your feet when battling, you must get close to your enemies. But make sure to not let them strike you" He states, Atlas nods, she runs towards a older sylesti who was wearing armor

Memory 3:

The sun was setting
Atlas was in a battlefield, she was hiding in some tall grass, stalking the enemy. She pounced, slicing a Lupora's neck with a dagger. She ran back into the grass before the enemy could react. She ran around the enemies, slicing their legs, wings, and necks.

Memory 4:

It was night, Atlas was was standing out in the open, she was surrounded. Despite this she had a grin on face, shadows soon surrounded her, she laughed
"It's time for you fools to die"

Memory 5:

Atlas was cutting off the heads of every sylesti she met, even if they were her comrades.
She soon walked up to another Vulynx, He turned around

"Atlas? Please, please don't kill me..." He begged, Atlas didn't listen, she sliced off his head. Something was different, she was crying "I'm sorry brothers, sisters, family and friends, but I don't feel love anymore, I am truly sorry" She picked up a journal that her brother had been holding

Memory 6:

Atlas was sitting at a statue, it had many names carved in it "I am sorry, I am so sorry, did we-I truly win the war? Even when so many people died?"

-
Frostbite was sent back to the door, he still had the key
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 3:09 AM Post #516
I was shaking. "That--That--that was..." I felt woozy.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 3:19 AM Post #517
(I hope you liked the long post :3)

You must have been really dizzy, since another key seemed to appear your paw, oh, wait, there really is another key in your paw. Unlike the first one which was black and had Atlas's name carved in it, the second one looked as if it was made of ice, and had Frostbite carved in it.
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 3:24 AM Post #518
I stared down at it confused, my stomach lurched. But temptation won over. I wandered away from Atlas's door and towards my own. Taking a deep, unsure breath I inserted the icy key into a ragged keyhole and pushed open my own door.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 3:29 AM Post #519
Frostbite appeared in some kind of void or spacial/temporal rift, in the middle of it was a huge, white, fruit tree, it's fruit were not fruit, they were memories.
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 3:43 AM Post #520
I shuddered as scenes flashed through my mind like a blizzard...

"Mother? Mother? Mother?!" Cried a young Frostbite shaking the inert form of a bloody vulnyx. "M...o...t....h....e....r?" He murmured, tears falling down his fluffy cheeks. He yowled pitifully and slumped over the body of his mother, shaking. Her slit throat gushed a slow stream of blue-red blood, her eyes were wide and glazed, her jaw partially open in a final scream. Frostbite sobbed, sobbed till he could not cry not more, and then sobbed more. His father walked into the room grimly and put a paw firmly on his son's shoulder, "Son." he said gruffly, "It is not prince like to be on the floor slobbering.Do stop blubbering and sit up and look at me." Frostbite did what he was told. "I know this is hard for you, but she is gone. I have a proposal so that her memory lives on. I wish for you to take care of her last egg since she can't be with us to tend it anymore." Frostbite sniffed and nodded taking the pale egg in his claws. "Don't, don't worry father I won't disappoint you."

---

Frostbite grunted, and swung his sword to the left. His father grumbled, "Disappointing! Try again, harder this time!" Frostbite sighed and stabbed at the dummy with his sword again, driving it all the way through. "Good. Enough practice for today."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 51, 52, 53... 63, 64, 65
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.