Page 9 1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10... 14, 15, 16 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 3/9/2017 at 9:28 AM Post #81
Tulio~male~ The North Star

He was taken aback by the females words, did she really just insult him like that?! Hackles raised he took a step back away from the scene. He was so shocked that he was unable to come up with words to answer her. Instead he just gave a sickening look before turning away from them, tail held high in the air as he was not going to be defeated by a woman. Fine he would just find peace elsewhere. By far this was going to be the worse punishment he had faced in a long time though it beat getting found by his brother. After all this was his map. At that the puffadore turned to look at the map. Wait a minute..."You dirty ladron! Give it back this instant!" He barked at the strange woman. "You thief! That's not for you to take!"

Sara~female~The North Star

"What be all the fussin' about? If it be a their ye be looking for them by golly ye might as well be talkin' te all of us." The rather deep female voice said as she made her way above deck. "Tulio what ye be barkin' at son? The rest of us ain't wantin' to here it." The lupora looked about at the rather full ship. "Well I'll be a monkey's uncle, by Davey Jones he actually did it. The ol' buck is a card ye know, can do anythin' he sets his minds to." Sara snickered some at this before looking at the large feathered animal and the smaller more rodent like one. "Ye all must be a new crew! I be Sara the quartermaster by rank."
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Threads: 102
Posted: 3/9/2017 at 9:44 AM Post #82
"Aye. Me name is Angel, and this is me only pup, Clover." the nixi said.
"I'm the new cabin boy!" Clover said, the mop handle in his teeth.
"I be workin' in the Galley."
"I'm swabbin' the poop deck!" Clover exclaimed.
"I know, Clover!" his mother said in a voice of exhasperation. "Well, anyways, we be yer new cremates."
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 3/10/2017 at 8:05 AM Post #83
Byrd walked past the terrified nyektari holding himself in a way so as not to intimidate him further. As he approached, the little nixi pup caught sight of him and gawked in amazement.

"Ah, I wouldn't expect ya to what a Lighira is. I ain't scarin ya am I?" He said this in a playful manner and the pup reacted as one might expect, no fear at all in fact his tail began to wag even harder and he let out an excited yip causing him to drop the mop handle from his mouth.

Byrd turned and looked at the pup's mother who was rather younger than one may have expected and gave her a smile. "He'll make a fine sailor that son of yours eh? Treat life like a big ol' adventure." as he said this he ruffled the pup's hair with one massive paw.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Threads: 102
Posted: 3/10/2017 at 10:05 AM Post #84
"Aye, he will. He has his father's personality. Not a day goes by when I don't miss Austin." Angel said, lifting a sack of potatoes.
"I'll be just like me father!" Clover said, drawing the small cutlass from the sheath on his belt. He swung it around... then dropped it. "Er... I meant to do that." he said, picking it up quickly in his jaws.
"Oi Clover! Do ye chores, or no dinner tonight!" Angel said, dragging the potatoes into the Galley.
"Fine." Clover sighed, picking up the mop.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 3/10/2017 at 1:20 PM Post #85
[ Wait a minute..."You dirty ladron! Give it back this instant!" He barked at the strange woman. "You thief! That's not for you to take!" ]

How disappointing, she expected the little puff would be so flabbergasted that she would have a great deal more time to study the little parchment before he was wise to what happened. In a hurry, she clamoured upon Ilmarinen, up his neck and used his head like a springboard to hop onto the main mast's yardarm. She then scampered over close to Byrd, expecting she was too high off the deck for Tulio to get at her immediately. Casually she hung upsidedown from the arm and produced the pilfered parchment from her sleeve and began to study it. "I'm t'inkin' this er what Jinxey an' his brigandy band er a'ter Byrd." She said to the first mate as she held it over to the lighira with one paw.

[ "Tulio what ye be barkin' at son? The rest of us ain't wantin' to here it... Ye all must be a new crew! I be Sara the quartermaster by rank." ] Right away Crystal liked Sara, another lass of the sail cloth that didn't take with the dainties of the fairer gender or of snooty gentlemen. She waved her free paw to Sara with a smile. "Ahoy Sara, aye, we be a couple o' yer mateys fer this voyage. An' mayhaps we'll need ta start partly off sooner' n' ye like." Crys replied back, though they could talk serious later. Crys turned her head a little ways to peer at Angel and Clover and while they were bantering with Byrd, she righted herself on the yardarm sitting with both legs facing aft towards the others, her tail repositioning to counter her weight. "Best git along an' do as yer mater tells ye Clover." Crys replied gently, then she waited for Byrd or Sara to broach the map concerns.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 3/10/2017 at 1:33 PM Post #86
"Now, what's all this commotion about eh?" Byrd said as he looked up at the little rodent. It was now dawning on him that as first mate it would be partly his responsibility to reign in all these rebels and free spirits. He sighed to himself and adjusted his stance to better look at Crys without straining his neck too badly.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Posted: 3/10/2017 at 1:41 PM Post #87
She lowered the scrawled parchment just low enough for Byrd to grab a hold of it. She pulled it back out of reach the first time he went to take it. "Jes' a moment me fine gent. Best ye an' Sara get a gander at this afore ye give it back ta Tulio." She said to him, then lowered it deliberately for him to take.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 3/10/2017 at 1:56 PM Post #88
Byrd reached up and took the parchment from Crystal. He saw Tulio take a step forward out of the corner of his eye and turned his back to him swishing his tail deliberately at him. Flattening out the parchment so that he could read it he took one look and nearly snorted with suppressed laughter. "Yer kiddin me right? Or are we all just that crazy?"
At Sara's confused expression he handed her the map. "See fer yerself where we're headed."

He allowed her a moment to take in what she was seeing. "Ya know the captain better than we do, what do ya think?"
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Posted: 3/10/2017 at 2:26 PM Post #89
"It strikes me that we may best ta put the ship o'er yonder on a anchor spit rather 'n here on the dock. She suggested to the others pointing out to where the anchorway was in the harbor. Ol' Jinx has a goodly number o' unsav'ry galoots in the shanty an' they may take kind ta spillin' some o' ye fer the loss o' there buddy. Mayhaps we'd do ta put the ship o'er there so we's can watch fer dinghies comin' rather n' a dock full o' nasties, eh?" She suggested. "We has a pilot, an we ain't leavin' harbor so we won't need ta disturb the cap'n."
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 3/11/2017 at 2:03 AM Post #90
(I wasnt sure who to ping so sorry if I didnt ping you even if you feelt as if I should)

Ilmarinen ~~ 16 ~~ Male ~~ the inn

Once told by the little furball to go ahead up on the ship he couldnt help but hesitate. His past, that had been his life up untill about a year ago, still haunted him deeply so to walk up to the ship scared him into the core. Thus he simply stayed put on the docks, looking up at the massive ship. But once told to wait he simply sat up, looking after her with allert golden eyes. So as he was left he simply sat there, waiting for her to return and ocne she did and tossed something on his beak he shaked his head a bit in surprice before the smell hit him. This... is fish? With that he beun cleaning his beak to the best of his abilities before simply downing the small sardines without really jus chewing them. The massive birdlike sylesti simply just grabbed the sardines one at the time before raising his head,tilting it backwards and swallowing them. As he three small fishes was gone he got up on his paws, as he walked his claws made small sounds on the dock but at the gangway he stopped, stretching his neck as loong as possible trying to reach the fish that was out of his reach by simply standing in diffrent angles.

Once again he acted more like a pet, a animal that had been beaten more times than he ws days old for doing something and now he was asked to simply do the thing he had been punnihsed for before. Upset at not reaching the sardine on the gangway his beak clatterd a few moments before the hunger that raged in his body took over his fear. Slowly, with hesetating movements he place his left frontpaw, the one that had been in the iron bracelet, on the gangway and waited for something to happen but as it didnt he placed a second paw upon it. After waiting a few moments more he placed the third paw, and then the fourth paw on the gangway, grabbing the fish and swallowing it quickly. With that done he looked around himself with cautious golden eyes but as nothing happend he simply walked up to the next fish and eat it before looking around. Nothing happend once more so he keept it up, walking frome one sardine to the next one looking around after eating each one, just to make sure noone was actually going to charge at him for doing this.

For each time that nothing happend as he walked up to the ship, swallowing a sardine he reaxed a tiny bit more relaxed and the last one that ended on the ship with a halffull can he put one of hi paws on the container before working on getting the fish out of their holder. However the rather big big beak made it a tad hard to get the food out of the container. When the friendly little furball patted him and talked he stoped for a moment, looking at her before starting to work on the food.As he was working on the sardines he couldnt care any less about what was going on around him to be honest. However he did tense up as the puffadore came up to him and the furball that was petting him.Slowly as nothing else happend around him he forgot about everyone else, just focusing on the sardines that was a tad hard to get out with the beak. But it keept him relaxed and focused on something else than the fact that he was on a ship.

When the stone and golden coloured male had gotten two sardines out he laied down before gripping the can with his two front paws to hold it still. With this techniq it went a lot easier for the male to get his food out of its holder and once it was emptied he looked around the ship with contempted and happy eyes while licking his beak clean from the juices of the sardines.
Edited By Jillyana on 3/11/2017 at 2:27 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10... 14, 15, 16
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.