Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Winter fest best "pet" choice???
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Dragoil
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Artist
Threads: 172
Posted: 2/1/2017 at 1:44 AM Post #1
Once again I managed to win placings in the winter fest contests. (Omg, love!!!) So I have the rare opertunity to pick two pets from the feast. Trouble it I barely know what is what from this fest. I missed most of it due to a very broken computer. So I thought I'd ask the community at large your opinion, what pets would you go for and why?

I have known in past fests that nephini are the choice breed but I'm not familiar one which would be best or if there are better choices.

For those who don't know a winner can pick an pet from the fest even ones with restricted traits or extremely rare drop rate.

I'd love to hear input!
Carrotbae
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Threads: 158
Posted: 2/1/2017 at 5:16 PM Post #2
Puffs were pretty popular this fest *always popular, but I think the color combo drew in people*. Also the Majestic Griffi was veryyy popular.

But that's about all I know owo
Dragoil
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Artist
Threads: 172
Posted: 2/1/2017 at 7:33 PM Post #3
Thanks Carrotbae hmmm what tagged names were they?
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 2/2/2017 at 8:30 AM Post #4
The Puffadore theme is the Winter Solstice Puffadore and the restricted trait Griffi is the Galactic Griffi.

They would both be good choices.

Since you can get two 3vis pets, Nephini themes are also a good choice. There's the zone themed one, the Winter Magic Nephini, and then there is the one that can drop from Tyrielle, the Festive Nephini.

If you are getting them to keep for yourself, I'd just preview them in the advanced search and pick the ones you like best.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 672
Posted: 2/4/2017 at 2:25 PM Post #5
The rarest Themed pet available to you is the Festive Nephini. There are only 14 of them in all of Sylestia! Not to mention that the Festive Nephini is quite beautiful.

Winter Magic Nephinies are also scarce; there are only 28 of them. They are even more lovely than the Festives are, if that is possible.

If I had your choices, I would pick one Neph of each of those Themes. While the Winter Solstice Puffadore was and is quite popular, there are over a hundred of them, including 4 that are for sale. The Seraph Nephini is similar: there's over a hundred of them, and two are for sale.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.