Threads: 219
Posted: 1/10/2017 at 1:08 AM Post #21
fairya walked around
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 1/10/2017 at 12:57 PM Post #22
With a careful step the male nudged his mates neck startling her some as he did. Her eye opened quickly as she looked up ready for a fight if there was one. The male smiled down at her and sat the berries near her before giving her face a loving nuzzle. Maria's features softened at the sight of him as she climbed to her feet. "I see you have already been up and at them this morning." She teased bumping him with a hip as she passed him.
"You know me, up with the sun in the morning though I still manage to out shine the moon at night." He smiled back at her as he sat down next to the berry pile. Maria giggled at him and sat next to him as they ate. "Shall we be off then?"
"Might as well, it's still early so we should be fine on time." The female stood then shaking the dirt from her pet as she did and trotted from the den into the chilly air outside.
Piklepie
Level 60
Threads: 21
Posted: 1/10/2017 at 1:51 PM Post #23

Night Ice opened her eyes suddenly, breathless and shaken. She had had another nightmare, the same one, in fact, that she had since she was exiled. Every night she had the same nightmare, of a monstrous beast of a Morkko tearing through the woods, his red eyes burning bright against the night sky. Night Ice backs into the shrubbery, terrified by the sight before her. He thunders past as a strong wind blows and rain begins to fall from the sky. She comes out from hiding and bursts after him, having no idea why, but knowing she must. Then a flash of light blinds her, stopping her in her tracks. When she opens her eyes again, she stares horrified at the burning remains of what was once the neighboring clan's home. Fire consumes the camp, while the clan tries desperately to escape, their cries echoing across the valley. Black clouds fill the sky, blocking out the moon and stars. And in the middle of the chaos, stands the bear she saw in the woods, Bloodclaw. The leader of Night Ice's clan, Northern Clan. He gazes around him at the destruction, a melicious smile spreading across his face. There is a hunger in his eyes, a hunger for power and destruction. Suddenly, he stops and swivels his head right in Night Ice's direction, glaring. Their eyes lock and Night Ice cannot move. He knows....He know's I've seen him... Slowly, Bloodclaw's evil smile returns, and he continues to glare at Night Ice, though now with a look of victory. Finally, he turns and walks away into the fire. More screams are heard and the sounds of battle as Bloodclaw attacks the surviving Morkkos of Moon Clan. Night Ice's vision is clouded with smoke, then the sounds and her vision begin to fade...
Edited By Piklepie on 1/10/2017 at 2:35 PM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 1/10/2017 at 2:05 PM Post #24
Snap continues to move along unaware of what was happening
Piklepie
Level 60
Posted: 1/10/2017 at 2:33 PM Post #25

Lifting herself out of her bed, Night Ice pads over to one corner of the cave, where a shallow hole is dug out of the hard ground. Water drips from a small crack in the ice wall down into the hole. Night Ice takes a grateful drink and then heads to the passageway for a walk. Having all the time she did, she found it comforting to explore the mountains, especially in the evenings when the moon and stars came out. Trudging through the snow, she climbed a small hill and sits at the top, staring at the night sky. She once again finds that she is thinking of her clan, her friends, her family. Though she knows they are all gone, she also know there are other clans throughout the lands. She knows she could join one and become a warrior as she always intended to...No, they wouldn't except me. They have probably heard the stories of me. Foolish I am, to believe I could ever go back to clan life... She sighs and heads back to her cave. Just as she nears the entrance, her fur bristles. Something's here. Spinning around, she growls, though not knowing what she is growling at. "I know you're here." She turns in slow circles, glaring at the landscape around her. When all remains still and silent, she shakes her head and heads into the passageway, not knowing what she thinks is watching her, but knowing that it's something very evil and dangerous.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 1/10/2017 at 3:26 PM Post #26
Snap headed home only to catch the smell of Night Ice
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Posted: 1/11/2017 at 12:26 AM Post #27
fairya paused as she heard night ice's voice she quickly went into the cave she turned to night ice "who are you please don't hurt me the water angels won't hurt your clan" she whimpers
Piklepie
Level 60
Posted: 1/11/2017 at 10:43 AM Post #28
Night Ice stops dead in her tracks as she travels through the passage to her home. She spins around, a low growl in her throat. She smells an unfamiliar scent...that of a female Morkko. Then, she detects the faint sound of paws padding softly on the hard ice. Night Ice tenses as a tan and light green Morkko comes around the corner, freezing as she sees Night Ice. Before Night Ice can do anything, the stranger quickly says "Who are you please don't hurt me the water angels won't hurt your clan." , surprising Night Ice. Finally, she is able to speak. "I have no clan. I don't know how you found me or why you followed me, but now is the time for you to leave, before I decide to make you", she says with a growl and angry eyes. How did she find me? Night Ice thinks to herself.

Edited By Piklepie on 1/11/2017 at 11:36 AM.
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Posted: 1/11/2017 at 4:42 PM Post #29
fairya leaves
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 168
Posted: 1/11/2017 at 5:49 PM Post #30

Night Roamer emerges from his den, as the sun is slowly setting. He decided to go out to hunt for food.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.