Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Morkko Clans rp
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Piklepie
Level 60
Threads: 21
Posted: 1/1/2017 at 6:15 PM Post #1
So, I just randomly thought to myself, "Hey, let's start a roleplay!" and here I am. So this isn't gonna be the best RP or anyhting, but at least I tried. :-) Anyway, the basic idea is that there will be different clans of Morkkos, each with a different Clan Leader. There can only be five clans, and I'm leaving it up to the first people who come and decide to be leaders and create a clan. So here are the forms for your character:

Clan Leader (Alpha Male or Female)-

Name:
Clan Name:
Territory Location: (Swamps, mountain, forest, etc.)
My Character: (Insert image)
Additional Information: (Optional, but may include personality, backstory, etc.)

Clan Leader's Mate-

Name:
Clan:
My Character:
Additional Information:

Clan General-

Name:
Clan:
My Character:
Additional Information:

Clan Shaman-

Name:
Clan:
My Character:
Additional Information:

Clan Member-

Name:
Clan:
My Character:
Additional Information:

Loner-

Name:
Home: (Cave, hollow under tree, etc.)
My Character:
Backstory:(Mandatory)
Additional Information:(Besides backstory, optional)

So there it is! I will post after this with my information. If anyone has any suggestions, questions or anything else, please ping me!
Edited By Piklepie on 1/6/2017 at 5:02 PM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 1/1/2017 at 6:33 PM Post #2
Name: Snap
Clan Name: Swamp Guardians
Territory Location: Swamps
My Character:

Additional Information: Snap is a strong, fierce and independent Morkko. He is a brave leader and doesn't back down from any challenge
Piklepie
Level 60
Posted: 1/1/2017 at 6:42 PM Post #3
My form......

Loner-

Name: Night Ice
Home: Cave hidden in a valley deep in the cold northern mountains. Entered through long narrow ice tunnel.
My Morkko:

Backstory: Once belonged to Northern Clan, a clan high in the mountains of the north, but was banned for attacking the neighboring clan, Moon Clan. (Both of these clans no longer exist, as they were both destroyed the year Night Ice was banned. She now lives deep in the mountains in a cave of ice, though the exact location is unknown. It is rumored that Night Ice practices black magic and seeks revenge for her exile.

Personality: Distrustful, strong, brusque; protective and strong-willed when necessary.

Physical Appearance: Average height/weight, strong, with thick, course fur for surviving the mountains.
Edited By Piklepie on 1/11/2017 at 11:14 AM.
Piklepie
Level 60
Posted: 1/1/2017 at 6:43 PM Post #4
Thank you for your response!
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 1/1/2017 at 6:48 PM Post #5
Your welcome
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 1/2/2017 at 11:12 PM Post #6
Name: Altair Ibn-La'Ahad
Home: He and his mate tend to not stay in one place too long though there is a cave at the base of the mountain that they always end up back in. It's a deep cave that starts off small and opens up once you get in it. A small spring keeps water to it with moss growing on the surrounding rocks. It's a perfect place for a bear.
My Character:

Backstory: He was born in the late of winter to a mother and father that he spent little time with before they were killed. His clan was at war with another when he came into the world this he spent the first 4 months of his life with his parents before his clan lost and was killed before him. An elder save him by rushing him away as the going got rough, but due to their injuries they died not long after. Altair was left alone then before finally finding a couple of loners to take him in and take care of him. Once he came of age he ventured off on his own which led to him finding Maria. She was in one a pickle (a trap) when he found her and was greatful when he not only helped her but also nursed her back to health. Now the two travel together everywhere and have even considered each other a mate.
Additional Information: he has a scar on his lip on the right side.

Name: Maria Ibn-La'Ahad
Home: Same as Altair
My Character:

Backstory: Unlike Altair she had a normal childhood save for the absence of her father. He was gone most of the time, off doing general like things. Then came the day that he returned with his army victorious over their rival clan. They killed everyone even the children. Her and her mother left that night, her mother not being able to live with the monster her father had become. The two lived as loners until the day of her mother's death when she was truly alone. Maria grieved herself nearly to death before she stepped in the trap that save her life.
Additional Information: Altair knows that she is the daughter of the bear that killed his family though he doesn't hold that against her.
Piklepie
Level 60
Posted: 1/3/2017 at 12:09 PM Post #7
Thanks for participating! Great back stories. :-)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/3/2017 at 12:19 PM Post #8
Great! When do we start?
Piklepie
Level 60
Posted: 1/3/2017 at 12:24 PM Post #9
Well, I was hoping more people would have signed up by now and created clans, but if not we can start and just let the clans being created be part of the story line :-)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/3/2017 at 1:23 PM Post #10
I was thinking that my two would kinda start a clan, not a big clan though.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.