Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Winter Festival 2016 - Gingerbread House...
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Atheris
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 1
Posted: 1/3/2017 at 1:51 PM Post #41
I dunno if this counts because I only had my username in a couple of the pictures at the end (forgot!) but here's my awful lil attempt at a house anyway.

My nephews started eating it almost immediately :c goodbye tree... Goodbye reindeer body
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 1/13/2017 at 1:56 AM Post #42
I made a CAKE HOUSE. Yassss. I don't care that Christmas is over, I decorated it that way anyways.

The final product:

Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 1/15/2017 at 10:26 AM Post #43
The Building of the Ginger-Bread House featuring Jinx the Cat's Butt

What you see here is the beginning of beauty. The bread is out and ready to be built into a house.

After much experimentation, realized I have to do a triangular house...

Ginger is safely inside the bread...

Front wall is added. This is the end result. I present to you, People of Sylestia... the Ginger-Bread House!
Zelly
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 55
Posted: 1/18/2017 at 1:03 AM Post #44
Yay, it is fin! Okay, this is going to be kind of pic-spammy.

We start here. Or at least, here is where I actually recalled I should start taking pictures.

Building in progress.

Foremen Nibbler and Blizzard both felt the need to inspect the craftsmanship on the beginnings of the boat.

Plotting out windows (Fruit roll up glass, pretzel panes).

Mr Fisherman is ready to inspect his home!

Mrs Fisherman wants to add some finishing touches!

Working on the yard. It is awful muddy when you live by a lake, sometimes.

Mr and Mrs Fisherman think it is worth all the mud though.. because there are plenty of fish in the sea! Come on over to the boat dock, we're just about to head out.

Mind the buoys. Around here, fishings always best in the shallow part of the lake.

This boat comes complete with state of the art peppermint outboard, and peppermint-pretzel throttle.

If you're all tired out of fishing, feel free to take a seat on the bench out front, by the stepping stones, or on the porch chairs. We'll leave the porch lights on for you.

But don't forget about dinner!
Edited By Zelly on 1/18/2017 at 1:04 AM.
Fantasizing
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 15
Posted: 1/18/2017 at 12:08 PM Post #45
There are soo many cute entries, good luck with judging fai and krin!

I made the Snow Fort from snow wars :)

First I made some meringue for the towers' roofs, because those have to bake for a really long time!

They were still a nice white here.. I put the oven at the wrong temperature and they came out brown, sigh. Made them white again using icing!

Preparing the sponge cake batter, and ginger bread dough chilling in the fridge:

Assembled the fort! I made cake rolls with buttercream for the towers, sponge cake for the inside, and gingerbread walls, and put them together using icing. I wanted to put the walls between the towers (instead of in front of them) but it didn't fit on the platter >A<'' In the corner a ball of fondant; had to mix some to get the color I wanted.

I was so concentrated on decorating I forgot to take picures :s But I do have a bunch of the finished fort:

Two colors of fondant to give it the iceblock texture, black food coloring to make a door and windows, and pretzel sticks to hang the flags on! There's 'mud' made from milk, eggs, butter, cookie crumbs and cocoa in the middle, and a layer of coconut snow covering it all ^^ I don't know what the red candy stuff is called in English, but it's super tasty, sweet and sour.

The backside. The fort's under siege, a cannon shot a battlement off and the flags started falling over! :0 The snowball is made out of a gumball

"Geez, they're serious about winning aren't they?!" The scared little denizens are marshmallows :>

A shot from the top so you can see the inside.

"Oh no, the wall's about to break!"

It was eaten immediately after I took the pictures :^) It was super delicious! And also lasted several days, it was huge lol.
Edited By Fantasizing on 1/19/2017 at 11:40 AM.
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 1/18/2017 at 2:45 PM Post #46
Totally forgot we did this, lol. Glad I remembered in time for participation prize ^O^
Group Gingerbread House party with my friend Crystallizedshadow and my sisters~
(also a collective binge-watching session of Yuri on Ice =w=)b )

Xovinx
Level 74
Fright Master
Threads: 15
Posted: 1/18/2017 at 4:16 PM Post #47
We did graham cracker houses again this year, and again, I ended up going for a wizard tower instead of a house. ^^

It's the Leaning Tower of the Chaos Mage! XD But it stayed up, remarkably, and was delicious.
Edited By Xovinx on 1/18/2017 at 4:17 PM.
Elleshie
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 46
Posted: 1/21/2017 at 10:29 PM Post #48
This house is made with cream crackers, cream cheese and strawberry jam.

Kyokai
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 53
Posted: 1/21/2017 at 11:09 PM Post #49
Ah, the start~ Color scheme, initiated!

Piping skillz at work! Thank you, Food Network!

Going for a Nordic-esque vibe with the candycane beams!

Messy!

Done! Needed a pathway through the sugar snow with lampposts and icicles off the beams, of course!

Cant forget the back and all the snowflakies!

Simpler background incase thats needed.

The path is made from Sweet Tarts and grape TicTacs! (didnt even know they had grape ones)

And just to be sure I have all angles a .gif!

It was a lot of fun making this! I really like this color scheme so I felt very inspired. And if you can't tell, I -love- icicles! It did take me the whole day, though. I guess Im just slow at everything I do >.<
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 1/22/2017 at 7:53 PM Post #50
I waited until after Christmas and got a kit on sale.

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.