Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Winter Festival 2016 - Gingerbread House...
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 1/22/2017 at 10:20 PM Post #51
(Clicking the images should take you to them in my Photobucket album where you can click the magnifying glass to see them full size.)

The gingerbread is made! (I didn't really like premade gingerbread house cookie and I wanted to be able to eat my house so I made my own gingerbread cookie sheets. -With extra cinnamon and ginger! Mwuahahahaha!! >: D )

The ground level of my gingerbread house almost complete.

The full gingerbread house structure with both ground and top floors and roof, before decoration and shingles (the outside). The other half is pretty much the same but facing the other way.

The full gingerbread house structure before decoration and shingles (the inside).

I'm really hoping that I can get the photos of the decorated gingerbread house up before time runs out, but considering I had to fight Photobucket for 4 hours just for these ones and my coloring page, I am not too ...expectant. xD I just wanted to make sure I had something up before the deadline.
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 1/22/2017 at 10:41 PM Post #52
Well, I had big plans for my Gingerbread contest entry this year, but unfortunately life got in the way. I'll just have to patiently wait for next year. :)

Strictly for participation, I threw together this mess of a display. I have personally lived in a tent before and known many others who have done so, so I figured it qualified in the "dwelling" category.

1.) My supplies have been gathered...(NOTE: I did also later add another hot dog, lettuce, and some rice)

2.) The tent goes up...

3.) The lonely little tent gets a fireplace (detailed below)...

4.) A close-up of the fireplace. The "pit" is made of frosted wheaties, the embers are crushed BBQ chips, and the logs are hot dog pieces.

5.) Now everything comes together. I added a tree that I tried to make out of a hot dog "trunk" and lettuce "leaves" but it just sorta turned into a shrub. I also put rice on the ground to simulate snow. Yay participation!

Malas120
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 174
Posted: 1/22/2017 at 11:04 PM Post #53
I was inspired by someone to go ahead and make a makeshift house :P
I was rushed a bit but....I think it turned out pretty good.I ate it after I was done lol

Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 1/26/2017 at 12:45 PM Post #54
You guys sure know how to make judging these extremely difficult! While winners had to be selected, I consider everyone a winner who participated. =P

Thank you so much to everyone who participated. It's always so much fun to go through and see what everyone comes up with.

Here are those who receive special recognition for their creations.

1st Place Winners

Prizes: 1,000 Diamonds, Free Stable, 3-Visible 2016 Winter Festival Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Majestic) x2, [Philter of Trait Disruption] x3

Absoluteinsanity

The amount of effort that went into every single detail of this 'bread mansion deserved monumental recognition! Thank you for sharing so many pictures of the experience.

Dragoil

A very cute little complete custom Gingerbread House and scene. It was a very nice balance of everything and utilized a cute unique building design. Very well done!

2nd Place Winners

Prizes: 500 Diamonds, Free Stable, 3-Visible 2016 Winter Festival Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Majestic), [Philter of Trait Disruption] x1

Castielle

I really enjoyed the unique castle approach and all of the fine details, like the sculpted bricks and designs on the towers. The details of the scene were also added bonuses!

Icekitsune

What's better than a Gingerbread House? A whole village of them! I like how each structure kinda has its own style and design and then they are all part of a scene pulling them together. There's even a pond in the back!

3rd Place Winners

Prizes: 250 Diamonds, Free Stable, 3-Visible 2016 Winter Festival Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Majestic)

Kyokai

I loved this one so much because it just looks so clean and well designed, down to the icicle frosting! This picture looks like it could be from a magazine!

All Participants

Prizes: Title: Gingerbread Architect, [Snow Pearl Staff (Peppermint)], [Premium Frost Essence] x1, [Premium Ice Water] x1, [Enormous Box of Snow Building Supplies] x1, [Snow Wars Booster Pack] x3, [Handful of Snow Wars Tokens] x3

Again, thank you to everyone who participated. I hope these prizes are worthy of your efforts!
Edited By Krinadon on 1/26/2017 at 12:47 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.