Forum Index > Roleplaying > Lab rp
Page 51 1, 2, 3... 50, 51, 52... 73, 74, 75 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 24
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 9:37 PM Post #501
Vincent blushed, "Oh... of course. Sorry about the lecture. I don't know who 1165 is, but I'll make sure to talk to my father and Mr. Kimura about it. I've been talking to my dad about hiring someone to oversee the safety of the experiments, but he said that that's also a part of Kimura's job, which I don't think is quite fair, so I've been trying to get myself hired for the job".
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 9:45 PM Post #502
"Trust me, from experience some of the people here are complete butts to the experiments." Ase sighed. "But why help us? Are we really worth it?"
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 10:01 PM Post #503
Vincent shrugged. "It's not for you. It's for everyone here. This place has issues, and people didn't even seem to care, I figured I might do something" Nathaniel nodded. "I don't spend much time talking to people in this place, so I didn't realize that it was such a big issue. I guess that's the trap that a lot of the higher ups fall into"
Lacey snorted. "Humans are jerks. They aren't changing anytime soon, so I don't know why you guys are wasting your time on it"
Nathaniel looked at her with surprise. "You're awfully cynical for a- what are you, seven? Year old, aren't you?"
"Eight. Probably. I don't really know" she corrected.
Ayeitsash
Level 42
Fancy Pants
Threads: 40
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 9:32 AM Post #504
She spotted the upset guard.Serves that stupid guard right...now to find the others. She thought,waiting for the guard to walk away.Wait...let's see if there are any traps towards the fence.Yeah..that's what I'll do.She said to herself as she started looking down into the forest.Lets see...there's a trip wire,I'll carry Itri over that..and a net.Okay that's not to bad.Time to go get everyone.She headed towards a tall tree and sat on a high branch,watching the guard.
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 7:30 PM Post #505
The guard turned her head in Ashes' direction, having heard a noise. "Hello? Is that you? Be glad that it was my girlfriend who you punched and not me, or else you'd have her chasing you instead, and that is not a situation you'd want to be in. Listen, I get off of work in twenty minutes, and I'd prefer to be done with this by then. Plus, not to sound evil or anything, but we have all of your friends".
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 7:32 PM Post #506
"Can we be let free soon?" Tiger asked impatiently. He didn't like this idea of handcuffs at all. He pondered trying to play as an innocent boy but knew otherwise because on his skin was the label of his number. He looked at Angel and couldn't help but worry for what she was thinking.
Ayeitsash
Level 42
Fancy Pants
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 7:58 PM Post #507
She narrowed her eyes.You can't even see me stupid.You only know i'm here.She thought,silently picking up a twig and throwing it in another direction to throw the guard off.She backed further into the tree,waiting for the guard to leave."And if you think I'm scared;" She yelled,shooting up into the sky,right into view of the guard."I'm not!And I'm getting them back!"She screamed.With a burst of air,she shot into the clouds.
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 8:40 PM Post #508
"I'm not trying to scare you!" The guard yelled up at the girl angrily. "I'm not some sort of manipulative evil mastermind or something! I'm just a normal person, trying to do their job, and you're not exactly making it easy! Also, I'd suggest flying a bit lower! You'll end up accidentally hitting the electric wall, and I doubt you could survive a fall from that height!"

"Sorry about that" The guard, whose name was Caro Dunai, according to their name tag, said to Tiger. "This is taking much longer than I expected" Suddenly one of the guards who Caro had sent after Ashes and Itri came out of the forest, Itri trailing behind her. "Itri!" Aydan shouted happily. Itri ran over to him. "Kate! What happened to you?" Caro asked, referring to the guard's broken nose. "That darn kid punched me, and honestly, as angry as I am right now I'm kind of impressed". Caro nodded "Evelyn is trailing her, then?" . Kate nodded. "Good" Caro gestured towards Aydan, Itri, Angela and Tiger. "Vincent and Nathaniel are in the lobby with Dr. Ase and that little kid with the lizard tail". "Her name is Lacey" Aydan interjected. "Dr. Ase and Lacey, then. Anyway,drop these people off with them, and then get yourself down to the medical bay". Kate nodded and signalled for Aydan, Itri, Angela, and Tiger to follow her.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 8:44 PM Post #509
Tiger refrained from growling bitterly but he came along. He knew that they might have forgotten about Angela's wings because they weren't strapped together at all like some use to do. She flexed her wings cautiously and then she stretched them out farther but tried not to hit anyone. Her feathers shook and then she pulled her wings back in. Tiger watched her amazed but then shook his head knowing this wasn't time for what little love they had for each other.
Ayeitsash
Level 42
Fancy Pants
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 9:04 PM Post #510
Electric wall?She thought,stopping,slowly flying a bit lower."Where...where is the 'electric wall'?"she asked curiously.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 50, 51, 52... 73, 74, 75
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.