Forum Index > Roleplaying > Lab rp
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 73, 74, 75 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 24
Posted: 11/10/2016 at 4:30 PM Post #1
RULES (wasn't originally gonna add any, but I changed my mind. Not because anyone did anything wrong, everyone here is great, just because I thought of something and I wanted to get it down)
Don't make your character op, don't control other people's characters, blah blah blah you guys all know all the obvious stuff like that.
Don't write one sentence responses for every response. I get it if you can't think of anything to say, or if you don't want to mess with the plot or something, and sometimes it's okay to write only a little bit because that's really all there is to say, but don't forget that you're character is part of the story. You can't just wait for the people that you're rp-ing with to tell you character what they're doing next. You're character and their decisions affect what happens, which is what makes it fun. If you just write one sentence in response, it stagnates the plot, which is why some role plays end so early. Because the other players don't know how to work off of the one sentence responses. I mean, you don't have to write paragraphs or anything, but just feel free to do things.

Aydan made his way through the long corridors of the lab, his white lab coat flowing out behind him. He unlocked the doorway to his office and entered it. He pushed the papers that were scattered messily on his desk to the side and sat down to do some work. His son, Itri, was sitting quietly in the corner with the kindle that Aydan had given him, as it was difficult for Itri to turn the pages of normal books with his large and cumbersome paws. After working for a while Aydan stood back up and started back out of the room and into the hallways of the lab. Itri immediately stood up and began to follow him. Aydan would of normally locked Itri in his office, but he decided that it wouldn't hurt to show him around the workplace for a change. He signaled for Itri to follow him as he headed back down the hallway.

The young girl huddled in the corner, her knees drawn up to her chest and her tail wrapped around her. She hissed as somebody entered her room. "Easy, girl" the scientist said, his hand moving towards a tranquilizer gun that hung at his waist. He placed a plate of fish and assorted veggies just inside the door, removing the uneaten bowl of cereal that had been given to the girl earlier. He shook his head worriedly as he left the room. That was the tenth meal that the child had refused to lay a finger on.
Edited By Cakedragon33 on 3/20/2017 at 9:36 PM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 11/10/2016 at 4:35 PM Post #2
Tiger growled as a scientist approached Angela. He was about to attack the scientist when suddenly all he could see was blackness. Angela screamed and rushed to Tiger's side. Tiger was bleeding from a gunshot wound from the scientist. Tiger growls slightly. Angela cries.

"Come on Experiment #12 just hold still! Experiment #20 will be okay just come with me." The scientist says. Angela attacked unable to stop herself. She punched the scientist then she collapsed with a wound in her arm. A scientist in the shadows had been watching and making sure the other scientist wasn't harmed.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 11/10/2016 at 5:11 PM Post #3
Yet another day of experiments, of writing, of looking after those that she had taken the life away from. The girl sighed as she shook her head. The clipboard in front of her held an array of charts, all from heart rate to eating habits to bathroom tendencies. It was t fair that she was out here in her cat like form and they in their cells trapped like animals. If anyone was an animal it was her after all she looked like a cat. The only difference was she was a scientist and they weren't. With that she tossed the clipboard onto the table and shoved the pen into her labcoat pocket. With a flick of her cat like tail she turned and walked out of the office. It was times like this that she went to see him, that they would sit and talk for hours laughing at each other's jokes and such. Ase made her way down the hall to ward C, the ward where her friend was. Hopefully they hadn't done anything to him...what if they had? This thought made her quicken her pace to a light jog. 1159, 1160. So many rooms, so many experiments. 1163, 1164, and finally 1165. Sliding her key card in the door she opened it. "Marcurio?" She called entering the room slowly. He wasn't there. Where was he? This panicked her. Exiting the room now running she went to find Adyan. "Adyan do you know where experiment #1165 is? I need to run a few more tests on him but he wasn't in his room."
SkunkTheLoner
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 59
Posted: 11/10/2016 at 5:13 PM Post #4
The gentle tick-tacking of Nico's shoes echoed throughout the corridor. The sound made her feel calm, not unlike the feeling she got when gazing upon the lavender color of Lilac's eyes. Scientists bustled around her and she pulled up the neck of her sweater higher. She glanced at the various scientists who had once been experiments. She felt no ill will torward them, but she didn't feel comfortable around them either. As she passed through the "vanilla" station, she noticed a new plaque on the wall. She assumed it was the professor who was arrested's subject. She shruggged, scanning her ID at the door to the back.

Nico stepped into the dark and somewhat moist hallway. The back of the facility was much unlike the front, but still as safe. She entered the redlight area, where her subjects were kept. "1202." She announced, opening the door. The boy's wings shuffled and fluffed out. She stepped over to him. "How are you?" She asked. 1202's only response was another shuffle of wings. She sighed, shifting his chair so she was facing his back. "Two fingers if this hurts." She began to prod at the scrabby wings. No response. "Good, good." She said, walking over to a switch. "Food time, don't breathe." She flicked a switch. About 40 seconds in, she flicked it again. "1202, I like you." She said, flipping his chair around torward the door. "You don't need sedatives. Up, up." She took his hands and helped him to his feet. "Okay?" She asked. The boy didn't respond, not like he could anyway. "Here," she said, "I brought you this." She couldn't read his expression, but his wings fluffed up a bit more. She put her hand into her coat, a smile spreading up across her face. She pulled out a little tin of clay-type puddy. She gave it to him. "It won't dry out, but it'll keep it's shape." She stepped out of the room, locking the door behind her.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/10/2016 at 5:23 PM Post #5
Angela woke up and looked around. Tiger wasn't there! Oh great! She stood up and tried to break out. Angela screamed as loud as she could and it echoed around the Lab. She screamed again but even louder from pain. "Where is Tiger...." Angela cried then screamed. "He can't be left alone! Tiger needs me!"

Tiger woke up and was in his human form. He cried. Angela wasn't here! "ANGELA!" Tiger screamed.
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 24
Posted: 11/10/2016 at 5:28 PM Post #6
Aydan blinked. "1165?" He queried. "I'm sorry, I can't say that I have even the slightest idea where he could be. I can help you look, if you would like. I was just showing my son around the lab for the first time" He gestured towards Itri. "So I have time."
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/10/2016 at 5:43 PM Post #7
Angela scratched at the door and then pounded on it. "TIGER IS IN DANGER!" Angela screamed. "HE COULD KILL HIMSELF IF HE IS ALONE! LET ME OUT I HAVE TO GO TO HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!! LET ME OUT!"

Tiger screamed in pain as he couldn't control his human form. He scratched at his eyes and he screamed again. Tiger got up and slammed against the door. He roared and attacked the door. When he got an electric shock he scratch again at his eyes.
SkunkTheLoner
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/10/2016 at 5:45 PM Post #8
(From 1201's perspective)

You were jolted awake by a click and a familiar voice stating. "1201." You knew the drill. When Professor says the number, you sit down. She comes in and asks you how you're doing. You do not answer truthfully. If you answer truthfully there is only more of her. You don't hate her, but you don't like her when she looks worried. She enters. You like it when she has that look on her face. The smiley, dreamy look. Sometimes she has that face, sometimes she doesn't. It's nice when she does. "Hello, 1201." She says, stepping closer to you. You hear a shout, which startles you, it makes you flinch. Professor steps back. "Anything wrong?" she asks, her smile becoming something bad. A frown. "No, no no." you say, shaking your head. "NonoI'm okayI'mokaypleasesmileagain." she puts her hands up. "1201," she says, stepping back. "I can't understand you." You stop talking. She turns around. "Nonono!" you plead. "Don'tleavedontleavedontleave!" She flicks a switch and you feel so cold for a second, like icewater in your veins. The ice faded and was replaced by warmth. It made you feel nice and calm.

She asks again. "Are you okay?" You nod once. She steps forward again. "Two fingers if this hurts." she says. She touches your ears, and it doesn't hurt. It just feels odd,and it's hard to keep yourself from shivering. She looks you over. "Up, up." she says. You don't need help standing, but you take her hands and steady yourself. You only come up to about her chest, and she pats up and down your arms. "Step with me, one, two." She says, leading you forward. You step in beat with her counting. Your tail wags and you feel balanced. "Can you move that?" she asks, her eyebrows raised. You nod, willing your tail to shake. She runs over to the desk over by your bed. Her sudden movement startled you, but the warm feeling in your veins kept you from jumping. She scrbbled something down, gave you a once-over, and spoke. "I have something for you, dear." Your ears perk up and your eyebrows raise.

She handed you a little jar of cookies. You felt elated. She gave you your regular meal and said "Goodbye, 1201." She stepped out of the door.
SkunkTheLoner
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/10/2016 at 5:51 PM Post #9
What interesting data! Nico thought. She couldn't wait to get back to the lab with this. 1201 did lash out at her today, but they calmed down. She heard screaming and banging. From the inside of a cellroom. "Hello, hello dear?" she shouted through the door. "Number 12? 12." she stated loudly. "12, I'm going to need you to sit down, I'm coming in." She scanned her card.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/10/2016 at 5:52 PM Post #10
Angela cried. "Tiger he is gonna kill himself if I am not with him!" Angela cried. "He can't control his human form!"

Tiger scratched until blood flowed and then he screamed in even more pain. He looked around and found a pipe. Tiger ripped it out from the wall.
Edited By Sapphirethewolf9339 on 11/10/2016 at 5:54 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 73, 74, 75
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.