Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival 2016 - Mutation Design Con...
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lanfear
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 329
Posted: 9/16/2016 at 6:12 PM Post #11
Gene Name: Bearded Dragon

I wanted to make the first part of the beard longer, and a little wavier more directly underneath the tip of the chin/mouth, with the bottom of the beard flowing out a little bit. The short little beard hairs going up the chin snout as seen in the picture- its not coming out right for me. I think the 2nd and 3rd parts of the 'beard' are a bit too triangle-y and perhaps a little too long for the female.
Edited By Missterious on 9/16/2016 at 6:14 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 9/16/2016 at 6:32 PM Post #12

Witch Doctor Aurleon!

*I think this would need to be split into three mutations, so... for contest entry I guess I'd pick the helmet since I started with that and then got carried away with the rest. Everything was saved on Paint, which doesn't allow for layers or anything fancy like that so I have/had no way of separating the traits after it was all done.

(Autumn) Fairy Wings

Dragonfly Fairy Wings

Lotus Fins
*I would have added tail fins as well, but Paint isn't exactly nice about layers.

Akita Tail (Or Curled Tail)

Flower Crown (meant to match the spring flowers mutation)

Jeweled Treasures (maybe with larger jewels, like the Shimmer Jewels on the Aurleon?)

Autumn Wreath

Pufferfish Spines

Hedgehog Quills
Edited By Xavion on 9/19/2016 at 11:43 PM.
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 9/16/2016 at 6:45 PM Post #13
Majestic Horns:
I was going for the grace of elk antlers with jewels strung along their beauty. A gem is magically hovering within the curve of each horn

Woodland Guardian Wings:
I was aiming for transparent butterfly wings, but they made me think of something more along the lines of a fairy. Then I though sprite, but I wasn't positive that was another word for fairy, so I settled for guardian. Although with my skill they look more like fancy pickles, you get the idea ;)

Riding Attire:
So as you can see, I had a hard time with the wings with my example. I thought we could really take advantage of their transparency with this saddle :) You've got the saddle part on the back, and a belt that goes under the belly adorned with sparkling ocean jewels that would show through the wings. The chest would also be secured with the rest of the harness, fastened with its own jewel...

Fancy Jeweled Tail:
So in the beginning I imagined an elegant fan spread behind the luff like an old fashioned lady, but then I thought maybe a neat, ruffled, jeweled tail would give off a better vibe. Not to be mistaken for peacock, I am imagining velvety fur with shining gems pasted on xD

Sphinx Rune:
I definitely had some artistic liberty here! At first I didn't know if ears would look good, so I had to redraw them later. In order to get the feel of the famous sphinx, I had to raise the point higher than it normally would have been. That obviously didn't look good on our feline friends here, so I covered it with a big oval that was supposed to be a gem. I decided, however, that it would look cooler as a rune with some animal markings on it? So here you go :)

Frilled Dragon Fin/Chlamydosaurus Frill:
I really miss the old neck fin, I thought it was soo pretty... Used it on my starter. I heard the reason it was replaced with the fanned head fins is because it covered too much of the body genes. But behold! I present you with the same idea, but transparent :D If kelpari can have fins covering 50% of their body as long as they are transparent, I figured this idea might slide.

Lantern Crest/Glowing Crest:
I was thinking of the angler fish from Finding Nemo and it's pretty light. This may have suited the kelps better, but I thought it would look good on the avian species as well! It is basically a glowing orb on the end of a something that hangs in front of the aur's face.

Hyena Crest/Crested Mane:
I was thinking a crest that grows down further on the scales would be a lot of fun to work with :)

Tri Horns:
So Why not three horns right?

Night's Helm:
Kind of like this...
But really like this...

Manx:
This is simple :) Manx cats don't have tails. Zolnixi have tri and stubby tails, why not none? This manx mut would leave us with the elegant body alone

Like this
Edited By Watercolors on 9/27/2016 at 3:26 PM.
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 9/16/2016 at 6:59 PM Post #14
I never claimed to be a good artist. On PC anyway.

I feel like the Nixis don't have enough armours and such. So I present to you the Guilded Knight Armour

It should look more like this: only for a fox

Edited By JustTopaz on 9/16/2016 at 7:00 PM.
Galaxywolf2205
Level 16
Threads: 1
Posted: 9/16/2016 at 8:32 PM Post #15
This is my entry for the Zolnixi

Yes, I know its sloppy, but my computer only has MS Paint, so I hope you can see what in trying to convey in my image. The pourly colored sky blue spots can be recolorable. I put the dark blue eyes there just to make it seem better in my eyes. I know a bunch of other people on Sylestia can think of something better than I could. I couldn't replicate the markings on a male. If you need a redraw to clarify where the lines go, I'd be happy to do that as so.
Voidaccount
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 16
Posted: 9/16/2016 at 8:34 PM Post #16
Draconian

Because I like things that look like they could destroy humanity
Skywright
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 8
Posted: 9/16/2016 at 8:49 PM Post #17

Sea Slug mantle sylvorpa inspired by

steampunk armor inspired by
Sidgreen01
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 119
Posted: 9/16/2016 at 9:40 PM Post #18
Can't say I don't
Mutation- Pumpkinhead
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 9/16/2016 at 9:52 PM Post #19
Here are my entries for the Fall Festival Mutation Contest! Not only do I have entries done in watercolour paints, but this time I also decided to try some digital entries as well. All digital entries were done in MS Paint and drawn with a mouse. I look forward to seeing what everyone makes~

Aeridini
Galaxy/Nebula Swirl:
The idea behind this is to have a swirling nebula or galaxy around the Aeridini with various sized stars in it. The base part of it(pink in the picture) is relatively transparent, so it doesn't obstruct genes or other mutations much.

Aurleon
Water Spirit:
I wanted to give the Aurleon an aquatic feel.

Draeyl
Astral Wings:
This is one I am reentering. It is a set of wings based off of the Astral Armor and Helm for the Draeyl.

Griffi
Cosmic Essence:
There are some cosmic energies with stars in it swirling around the Griffi.

Kelpari
Cosmic Mantle:
On the chest is a stone with a star inside. There is a metal loop around the neck which has engravings on it. There is also supposed to be a metal crescent moon around each shoulder blade which also has engravings on it. The pinky red stuff coming off of the loop and crescent moons is supposed to be cosmic energy with stars in it.

Luffox
Phoenix Wings:
The golden feathers form the arm of the wing and out from the feathers come flames.

Morkko
Shadow/Ephemeral Familiars:
The Morkko has little familiars(drawn like hummingbirds) flying around it, but they look hazy or shadow like.

Ny'vene
Cosmic/Nebula/Starry Essence:
There are a few nice star/space themed traits for the Ny'vene, so I thought an essence mutation based off of the same thing would be nice. The pink and blue areas are like nebulas, with stars in them.

Qitari
Rainbow Essence:
The Qitari has a couple of rainbow traits, so I thought a Rainbow Essence mutation would go well with them.

Sylvorpa
Storm Guardian Wings:
The Sylvorpa has a pair of dragon like wings made out of water. In them course lightening bolts.

Vulnyx
Starfire Crown:
This mutation was created to go with the Starfire Wings Mutation I designed. The magic like runes in the crown are supposed to be glowing with the same light of the Starfire coming out of the crown. The stone in the center has a star in it. The part of the crown that goes along the side of the face is supposed to be a wing design.

Zolnixi
Kamaitachi:
This mutation is based off of the Yokai in Japanese lore called Kamaitachi. In this mutation, I have given the Zolnixi a sickle coming out of its tail and one sickle coming out of each of its legs.

As always, thank you Fai for hosting this fun design thread! I always have a lot of fun doing this and seeing what everyone else comes up with! :)
Edited By Kalores on 9/21/2016 at 10:05 PM.
Cornbeansoup
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 31
Posted: 9/16/2016 at 10:40 PM Post #20
REZERVED

Jk! Jk! Just makin sure you were paying attention. ;)

And besides, Who says I cant have a lil fun with the admins? X3

*sigh* You guys are just too cool! ^-^ I'll be seeing if i can enter later but omg like id ever make it to the top with these guys.... O-o

LOVE that pumkin mask btw, Sidgreen01! I'm su jelly naow... ;-;
Eh.. Like youd ever see this post... Just a shout out just in case I guess... :P
Edited By Cornbeansoup on 9/16/2016 at 10:41 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.