Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > The Great Swarm
Page 43 1, 2, 3... 42, 43, 44... 121, 122, 123 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
AliceHearts
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 248
Posted: 7/5/2017 at 4:38 AM Post #421
i may let you breed with them :P althow i may want to wait until afther revamp to see what happens with them.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 7/5/2017 at 2:56 PM Post #422
Yeah, with regard to Lunes, I'm kind of standing on one foot and waiting for the re-vamp. I hope it doesn't cutesify them. Sylestia has plenty of cute critters already. Let the bugs be bugs!
AliceHearts
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 7/5/2017 at 3:49 PM Post #423
yes we will just have to wait and see what happens^^
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 5:33 AM Post #424
Hello all, the Lunemara Revamp is fast approaching!

Remember to save images of the moths that you like the most, because it will be very easy to forget what they used to look like. Furthermore, If any of your favorite lunes are opted for a regen, then it might be helpful to remember their traits so that you can recreate their awesomeness!

As far as I am aware, M3 traits are going to be merged with M1 traits. Which means that all lunes with M3 AND M1 will probably opt for regen. I don't know how accurate this piece of information is, (I received it from Krin during one of the festivals, and i'm not sure if he was 100% positive about this). but it's all i've got to go on so far.

As you may, or may not, know, revamps are often accompanied by diamond sales and diamond shop items related to the species. Do remember to save up diamonds if this kind of thing interests you. A lot of new traits are going to be released, and the lunemara essences will probably go on sale. So some of you may want to take advantage of that. A new lune theme (or perhaps 2) will be released, so collectors might be wanting these. As well as a new lune theme, there will also probably be lunemara related avatar items.

Anyone got any theories on what all this stuff might look like? What are you all hoping for the themes and avatar items to be?

And most importantly: is everyone excited for this revamp? Let's start talking about it!
AliceHearts
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 6:45 AM Post #425
thanks for the update Ama^^ lucky i have already set some diamonds aside^^ i realy what to know how they will end up looking^^ withs reminds me lets breed another set of my lune project :P
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 168
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 9:12 AM Post #426
*Looking around in random threads*
I'd like to join, and thanks for that info!
*Rushes to collect M3 and M1 Traited Lunes XD*
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 1:11 PM Post #427
As you know, Ama, I am worried about the re-vamp. I eventually decided I liked the re-vamped Qitaries and Kelparies, so maybe it will be okay. However, I'm holding off on breeding Lunes, for the most part, in case I simply end up re-homing all my Lunes.

I did achieve a second 6-Vis Anthias. Meet LSD--

*is too busy singing Love Power to introduce himself*

Unfortunately, I doubt he will grow up in time to perhaps father a 6-Vis I could breed back to Far Out. Nurturing is nevertheless appreciated!
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 7/28/2017 at 11:18 PM Post #428
I love the Sunbeam Theme! ^0^ And would also like to be apprised if anyone is doing a Project with them or selling offsprings... < u <

I also really hope that I like Lunemaras after their revamp. All of my Projects with them are on hold until after the revamp has finished contorting my emotions. xD

@SpaceElf1, Lol, I like the names you come up with. xD That is a nice little swarm you have going there. ^_^ I hope you will post the other 2 because I went looking in your Hatchery then Stable for them and could not find them. xD Here is my 1 Liberty Hosta:

Congrats on your second 6vis Anthias! ^D^

@Amarok, thank you for the warnings! ^_^ I had just finished saving the images of all my Lunes and Lune designs before coming here. xD I am anxious for the Lune revamp and now that I have my images saved, I am ready for it to hurry up and be over so I can stop worrying about it. I really hope that the Lunemara get a lot of new Traits because I was rather saddened by there only being a few new Puffadore Traits with their revamp... Maybe Lunes will get some rainbow Traits! :D There are so many Traits I want for the Lunemara...
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 8/6/2017 at 5:32 PM Post #429
I only have two 6-Vis Anthias Lunes, Vary: LSD and his mother, Far Out--

Peace.

Far Out is Sylestia's first 6-Vis Anthias Lune.

BTW, does anyone know where the thread that lists the first 6 Vis pet of each Theme has gotten to?

I recently managed to get a Magical Pie for LSD, which he thoroughly enjoyed, so I have some hopes that he might be old enough to father a potential 6-Vis before the re-vamp. That would give me a breeding pair of 6 Vis Anthias.

Assuming I keep my Lunes after the re-vamp, I can make at least one Liberty Hosta male available to you for breeding. Likewise, I'll be breeding my Sunbeam Lunes, if you'd like offspring. However, according to Advanced Search, there are quite a few Tagged Sunbeams for sale at fairly low prices (which will likely jump after the re-vamp).
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 8/6/2017 at 8:47 PM Post #430
I was congratulating you on LSD. ^_^ The other 2 Lunes I was looking for were the Liberty Hostas that you had mentioned not being hatched yet, but I knew that was a while ago and were probably already grown up. xD (Such pretty Anthias though... @_@ )

I hope you do get a third 6 Vis before the revamp! :D

I can make my Liberty Hosta available to you for breedings if you'd like. ^_^ I don't have any particular plans for them yet.
O: *runs to Advanced Search and sees the low cost Sunbeams* OoO! *Splurges on a male and female with my favorite colours of the available while they're available.* #n_n# Hopefully I'll be able to make that gold back quickly as I am saving up for a very important and expensive Sylesti... #^o^# I may get more later after the revamp... And after I've paid for the important Sylesti. ;) Thank you for alerting me to the Sunbeams! ^_^ Though, I'll probably be interested in offspring too. xD Silly awesome Sunbeams, why am I so taken with you?? OnO;; xD
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 42, 43, 44... 121, 122, 123
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.