Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Show off your Battle Parties!
Page 3 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 6/6/2017 at 8:23 PM Post #21
Eleodoro
(Wind Cannon)

Thunderous Aurora
(Fire Cannon)

Iron Patriot
Earth Tank
Thunderess
Level 70
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 25
Posted: 6/6/2017 at 11:58 PM Post #22
My main/max stat trio. I'm working on adding a second trio with the other three elements so if/when the 6 teams are possible, I'll be all set to combine forces.

Stella of the Skies/ Terrus of the Earth/ Caeli of the Winds
Light Aligned Healer/ Earth Aligned Tank/ Air Aligned Cannon

And here's the lovely trio I had when I ran through the current Sylestia plotline XD They served me well despite not being anywhere near max stat.

Voltage/ Hera/ Strawberry Surprise
Fire Aligned Cannon/ Shadow Aligned Tank/ Air Aligned Cannon
Chills
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Threads: 190
Posted: 6/13/2017 at 8:29 PM Post #23

meet my trio of vuls
''Snowshoe,Feya,and Arce''

Snowshoe,snow/snowie. my healer of the group. He holds the power of light,
Physical Damage: 118, Magical Damage: 132, Strength: 98 (11), Intelligence: 126 (10), Dexterity: 77 (11),Agility: 85 (12)snowie is my first ever themed, and my fave! his genes shocked me one i tested him, being me,with my luck, i thought he was going to be a one carried. though hes the weakest of my trio, he will never be replaced.^^

Feya, means fairy. my strongets of the trio, she holds the power of shadow.Physical Damage: 53
Magical Damage: 138,Strength: 106 (24),Intelligence: 105 (23),Dexterity: 114 (23),Agility: 105 (27)shes my fave pet in the world, and i wouldent trade her for 110mil coins.:D

Arce, ar/arc, means maple in Spanish. my multiple attacker, he holds the power of fire.Physical Damage: 38,Magical Damage: 83,Strength: 75 (32),Intelligence: 88 (31),Dexterity: 74 (33),Agility: 75 (34).my fave 6vis male, who looks a lot like a pink maple. :D
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 6/23/2017 at 4:46 AM Post #24
"The League of Beautiful Gentleman"

Pretty much three of my favorite gorgeous legendary studs. I've been having a great time romping through Astryl Vale with them.
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 35
Posted: 6/24/2017 at 4:12 PM Post #25
well, i have quite a few different parties. first off is my very first party that i've had since i was a newbie;;

|Akumu [japanese for nightmare];; Air tank and also the very first sylesti i ever bought |Rose;; Light cannon and my very first tamed sylesti |Silver Sky;; Water cannon and my starter x3

next up is the team i used to make my way through the dungeon of forsaken (multiple times);;

|A Star's Brave Dragon;; Water tank and i believe my very first lighira |Amethyst Blaze;; Air cannon |Tora;; Air cannon (i also use these two ny'venes for the vene murder board during fests)

after that is my current team of themed lupora boys that i use for pretty much everything, including the lupe murder board during fests;;

|Tatakai [japanese for fight];; Earth tank (zombified lupe)|Krypt;; Air cannon (night guardian lupe)|Blackout;; Air cannon (broken heart lupe)

this one is my arena team of near-max stat purebred ryori boys, and it's thanks to them and lokiarti's training that i was able to secure my first arena victory;;

|Centenarian Grim;; Shadow tank |Vapor;; Shadow cannon |Grim;; Light cannon

and last but not least, a set of venes i use from time to time, and sometimes for the vene murder board;;

|Hanasu [japanese for speak];; Shadow tank |Akai Shisai [japanese for red admiral];; Air cannon |Kemono [japanese for beast];; Air cannon (and Akai's brother)
Edited By Dial on 6/24/2017 at 4:13 PM.
Fadeddancer
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 4
Posted: 8/18/2017 at 11:57 PM Post #26
I find that my fire cannon and light healer work surprisingly well together. I only have two slots for now, but I plan to add one of my shadow tanks to my party.

Shadow, who I tamed last-minute to save myself from spending some extra gold at the healer's, and Lashaya, who I bought on impulse x3
When Lashaya can keep herself alive, she usually keeps Shadow at 100% health. Unless we're battling a boss or more than two enemies at a time.
I'll likely add either Talladega or Astra to their party when I get my third slot. (Quietly tells self to stop buying pets)

Tamed Talladega in the taming tutorial. He's been great thus far and I can't wait to breed him with my starter Qitari. And Astra, who I also bought on impulse along with Xia. Ah well, she'll do fine by my standards.
I also have a Zolnixi hatchling attuned to shadow, (and she's Shadow's daughter, haha) but I'll have to wait and see how she does.

I have another team I'm training at the moment. I don't know if their element pairing is odd, but it works for the simple grinding I've been doing with them.

Aira, my air cannon, and Zahri, my earth tank. I'll likely add Xia to the mix when I get another slot and she levels up.
If anyone has any suggestions, I'd gladly accept some help!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 8/21/2017 at 3:34 AM Post #27

This is Rain!
He is my tank, although he deals a fair bit of damage
Air Based Tank

This is Media!
She is my neutral she has decent health and deals a decent amount of damage
Air Based Neutral

This is Kur!
He is named after the first chinese dragon
He is my damage dealer
Air Based Glass Cannon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't have any healers on my team but I get a lot of potions from missions so I do fine ^^
Edited By Livinginmyownreality on 8/21/2017 at 3:35 AM.
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 2/9/2018 at 1:52 PM Post #28
Megazone release date makes this thread relevant again! Anyone care to share the pets they'll be heading out into the unknown with? ^O^
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 2/10/2018 at 5:17 AM Post #29
I can't help myself, I need to brag about the party I'll be using to jump into the lost grove :D
I love using this team because it's simple, effective, and versitile. All three of them are max stats, which just makes the combo even more deadly

Spectral Emperor
This is my lovely shadow tank with his stats 2 health and 1 agility. Somehow despite my grinding I still don't have a level 60 legendary relic for Spectral emperor, but the rest of his gear is mythical so i think it's not a big loss.

Acid
Acid is probably my favourite battle pet because it's not often you can regenerate your own max stat. As a fire cannon she has 2 intelligence and 1 dexterity and I'm very proud to say that pre-megazone her gear can't possibly be any better. She tearls through groups of enemies really easily.

Hurricane
If the name doesn't give it away, Hurricane is an air cannon with 2 strength and 1 dexterity. He has mythical bracelets and legendary armour and relic. He shines whenever I fight more powerful enemies like named.
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 1:25 PM Post #30
Documenting my starting team for the Lost Grove! Excited to get into it and work on updating my battle guide! <3

I'm going with a low base-stat, legendary gear, mixed offense-healing party to try to get a feel for what average players will benefit from the most in my guide.

My dear bunnies will be the brave explorers!

Circe
-Shadow tank
-Level 50 leg. Evoker gear set
-2 health, 1 int prof point

Terra
-Fire cannon
-Level 50 leg. gear - arcanist relic, illusionist armor, evoker bracers
-2 int, 1 dex prof points

Cuore d'Oro
-Light healer
-Level 50 evoker gear set
-3 int prof points
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.