Players 2,378 347
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,249,188 796
Generated 656,304 9
Captured 1,190,741 49
Bred 6,402,048 738
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Show off your Battle Parties!
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragonflight
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 34
Posted: 11/4/2016 at 3:52 PM Post #11
I actually have a few different battle parties, but my main one is

Sunburn and Monarch Beauty
Sunburn is currently lvl 37 and Monarch is lvl 36, almost 37.
Sunburn is one of the first pets I ever found. I got him as an egg in Esior's Fields if I remember correctly. Monarch is also one I caught, but I dont remember when or how. She is my first themed pet, a Monarch Zolnixi (hence the name Monarch Beauty.)

My other battle party that I use often is

Lady Azariea and Keeper Of The Dawn
In the comic I'm writing, Westward Winds, Dawn is Azariea's personal royal guard.

Also, my newest party of two half sisters, titled Yin Yang
(I'll post images later, can't do it on my phone)
Carman and Ceres
They are named after goddesses. Carman is the Celtic goddess of destructive magic, and Ceres is the Roman goddess of agriculture. Carman is my dark cannon and Ceres is my light.
Edited By Dragonflight on 11/9/2016 at 4:21 PM.
Teefa85
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 11
Posted: 11/5/2016 at 8:06 PM Post #12
Besides my original main party (which is horribly constructed due to how Sylestia's stats worked as they were made when I didn't understand builds that well) many of mine are themed around characters from specific media...

The Odin Sphere Team

Oswald, a Shadow Tank (due to being dubbed "Shadow Knight" in canon).

Gwendolyn, a Wind Cannon (because she's a Valkyrie and can fly). Incidentally, this project came about due to finding a certain Nyketrie in the wild that had a similar look, and noticing the wings reminded me of the Odin Sphere Valkyrie.

Mercedes, a Light Cannon (her color scheme just screams light). Yes, i should have based her body on her clothing instead of her hair...but I needed more contrast to her green wings.

I do also have a Cornelius, Velvet (both Bulbori...because Pooka), and Ingway (also a Nephini), however I find the three above to be the most effective. The other three are Earth (Cornelius' knightly nature), Fire (and made before the remake actually gave Velvet fire abilities), and Ice (Ingway's personality).

I have more parties, but I'll save them for later.
Treetoes
Level 60
The Dreamer
Threads: 84
Posted: 11/5/2016 at 10:04 PM Post #13
Fully stated ligs:

Nova

Blossom

Kirara
Sonatine
Level 69
Snow Wars Mastermind
Threads: 19
Posted: 11/6/2016 at 1:09 AM Post #14
I came back after several months of hiatus to find that nyvenes had been redrawn, so I rushed to design myself a team of them.

Andromeda, the shadow tank...

Van Gogh, the wind cannon. I have four ny'venes with this scheme (regenerating pets is the best), and I'm hoping to do a stat breeding project with them.

Finally, Opalika, a light cannon. Another ny'vene I bought to regenerate/recolor. I wanted some variety in my team.
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 11/8/2016 at 1:15 PM Post #15
Oh gosh, I love seeing all these beautiful battle pets =w=)b

I just made another new party too!

These guys are fighting alongside Irrlicht, my shadow tank from the first post!

Here we have Leyati, my light-based healer:

And Charm, my wind cannon:

I really like the way they all look together :3
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 4/9/2017 at 7:41 PM Post #16
(@Krin: perhaps this thread should be moved to pet discussion? Not sure ^^;;)
======
Reviving this thread because the new proficiency system makes me want to show everyone off again!

Regal has attuned himself to the Earth element - as a tank he prides himself on his sturdiness and speed. 2 points went into his health and one into agility!

Neith chose the Water element. She uses her strength to protect herself and her party. All her points went into strength!

Sarabi chose to remain with the Light element. Healing is her specialty, and more damage = more healing so all her points went into intelligence!
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 4/9/2017 at 7:46 PM Post #17
This thread has been moved to: Pet Sharing and Design Discussion.
Lokiarti
Level 61
Threads: 107
Posted: 4/13/2017 at 8:25 AM Post #18
first of all, I'd like to say thanks to Kalores, who bred all of those amazing ryori.

aaand here we go:

An'ei (japanese for "Shadow" or "Darkness") is my tank. he hasn't got the full Revenant gear set yet, but we're working on it. his element is Shadow (obviously), though I have not decided if I want him to be all-int or all-agi pet. his self-healing depends on the damage he does, but on the other side, you don't have to heal yourself if your enemy's attacks keep missing, right?

...and, since I've started talking about healing, here's Reisei.

his name means "Composure" or "Calmness" in Japanese. he is our healer (the only one so far), using Light element. he is all-int (has no real need to have high crit chance since his healing does not depend on critical hits and I'd prefer him to heal fine all the time rather than heal a bit better but only from time to time), and unfortunately does not have any mythical gear yet.

...mostly because the only full Archon's set I have, is worn by Kaji.

"Kaji" is japanese word for "Fire" and that's his element. he is all-dex since his Burning debuff from Fireball attack depends on critical hits. when the level cap is rised, I'll start adding points to his intelligence.

this party set works amazing against multiple enemies since Kaji's skills may hit two or all enemies at once and I usually kill all the enemies while focusing on one of them only. however, when it comes to big, fat bosses, I prefer to use my big, fat tank (Earth, all-HP, full Natureguard set) and a physical damage dealer (Air, all-dex, full Primalist's set). I won't show them now though, since both are un-named and not dyed yet. sorry =3=.
Icepaw
Level 37
Threads: 21
Posted: 5/19/2017 at 10:54 AM Post #19
Vitani
And
Autumn

Autumn is Defense and Vitani is Offense.
Edited By Icepaw on 5/19/2017 at 10:55 AM.
Alchemy
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 109
Posted: 5/21/2017 at 6:59 PM Post #20

Orion - Earth Tank

Mocha - Fire Cannon

Myst - Wind Cannon
Edited By Alchemy on 5/21/2017 at 7:00 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.