Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Show off your Battle Parties!
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 9/4/2016 at 9:15 PM Post #1
Show off your Battle Parties!

If you're like me, contest time means "break out as many different battle pets as possible!" Over the several fests I've participated in, I've built a good number of battle parties. Some I've built to try new strategies, some I've built to claw up the boards, others I've built just for the aesthetic! I'm sure I'm not alone in the desire to show off the fruits of my labor, so I've made this thread for everyone to talk about their precious fighting machines!

Note - if you have questions about building battle parties, I also have a guide on pet elements, proficiencies, and gear!

Also feel free to ask me if you have specific questions! If I don't know the answer, I can probably point you to someone who does!

In this thread, you can discuss your parties' builds, equipment, backstory - anything related to the pets you post! Feel free to use any format you like. I'll start with my go-to team!

================================================
Irrlicht

Ryori, Shadow-based tank
Int/Agi/Health Build
"Irrlicht" is the German word for "will-o'-the-wisp," a kind of ghost light usually seen in bogs. I thought the name fitting for a ghostly ryo! He's also the first pet I ever used in a story :P

Neith

Lighira, Wind-based cannon
Str/Dex Build
"Neith" is an ancient Egyptian goddess of hunting, so I thought it an apt name for a lioness! Neith is one of the first lighiras I ever caught, and I got super lucky with the lesser mutator I used on her!
(her gear is being borrowed by one of my contest teams at the moment, haha)

Sarabi

Lighira, Light-based healer
Pure Int Build, 100% chance of healing
Sarabi is the reason my party never has to use potions! I named her after Simba's mom, haha. Another super lucky lesser mutator!
(she's much more intimidating with her equipment, which is being used on another pet for contests ^^;;)
================================================

Stay tuned for more, lol! I've got more parties than there are party preset slots. If this thread is just me posting over and over, so be it. XD
Edited By Rixva on 2/9/2018 at 1:56 PM.
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 9/4/2016 at 9:50 PM Post #2
This party was built specifically for contests :3 Meet my battle kitties!

Spock

Vulnyx, Earth-based tank
Health/Agi Build
I generated Spock the day I learned Leonard Nimoy passed away. I grew up watching Star Trek with my dad, so his death hit me really hard. Spock is definitely one of my favorite pets I've ever owned, because of the meaning behind him and because he's a pretty kitty ;D

Cumulus

Vulnyx, Ice-based cannon
Str/Dex Build
Cumulus was the first themed pet I caught in Spring 2016! She was cute when I caught her, but then I mutated her flowers on - and now I think she's a total knock-out ;D

Camille

Vulnyx, Light-based healer
Pure Int, 100% chance of healing
Camille is a Camellia Lavinia Vulnyx from Spring 2015. I kept her unbred until this June, when I disrupted her from this to the stunning girl she became! She is currently the only Camellia vulnyx with Sparkle Runes =w=)b

My kitties look pretty rad in the field too B)
okay I'll wait for someone else to post now owo;;
Crystallizedshadow
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 19
Posted: 9/4/2016 at 10:27 PM Post #3

Arctic Frost

Lupora, Shadow-based tank
Int/Agi/Health Build
She is one of the early themed pets I caught, I think she came from my first Winter Festival. I love how she looks so she is the leader of my Lupora team.

Frosted Night

Lupora, Light-based healer
Pure Int Build, 100% chance of healing
He came from the same festival as Arctic Frost so I wanted to give him a similar name XD I've thought about using a mutator on him, but after so long I've gotten used to his sleek black look XD

Shadowed Night

Lupora, Air-based cannon
Str/Health Build
He was a gift from my best friend Rixva from my first Fall Festival, he's also 666 days old today XD Since he is from the Fall Festival and I wanted him on the team with my Winter Festival pets I tried to make his name similar to Frosted Night XD
Edited By Crystallizedshadow on 9/5/2016 at 4:45 PM.
Dunno
Level 66
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 37
Posted: 9/17/2016 at 12:21 AM Post #4
... I cannot imagine grinding so much to have more than 1 battle party. I have enough of a hard time with grinding already XD
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 9/27/2016 at 11:32 PM Post #5
The party I use most is my max stat ny'vene trio...

Vahlok / Bruniik / Konahrik

Vahlok means "guardian" in Skyrim's dragon language. He is shadow-based, 25% of his points went to agility, 75% went to intelligence, 10 proficiency points into intelligence, 2 proficiency points onto the force ability. His agility points help him dodge attacks, so I use him as my centre pet.

Bruniik means "savage" in Skyrim's dragon language. She is also shadow-based with 25% of her points allocated to dexterity and the rest being the same as Vahlok.

Konahrik means "warlord" in Skyrim's dragon language. She is shadow-based and all of her points are the same distribution as Bruniik.

So basically I have self-healing cannons that are just pure damage and critical hits. xD NO POINTS were allocated to health in any way. Max stats allowed me to get away with that... and no, I don't use tons of potions. The shadow abilities heal my party all of the time. I'm pretty proud of this build and it just works.
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 9/28/2016 at 7:11 PM Post #6
Fox - that's awesome! Your venes are gorgeous!

I love that max stats allow that kind of flexibility and creativity in party building! I experiment a lot with different builds, but none of my pets are maxed. I'm excited to finish my stat puffs and get a little more freedom to play around. Your team of shadow dragons is really, really cool. Thanks for sharing!
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 9/28/2016 at 10:00 PM Post #7
Thank you!

Depending on how the revamp turns out I would probably be interested in purchasing a max puff from you, if you decide to sell. :O
BerryCupcakes
Level 31
Threads: 23
Posted: 10/9/2016 at 8:04 PM Post #8
I only have two pets in my party so far:

Princess Mimi
Depicting my real life chihuahua named Mimi!

And

Iridessa (Named after a light fairy from 'Tinkerbell')
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 10/9/2016 at 8:49 PM Post #9
Cute! Your Iridessa should be friends with my Tinkerbell, haha!
BerryCupcakes
Level 31
Threads: 23
Posted: 10/9/2016 at 9:40 PM Post #10
XD Cute!!!!

You're funny :P I actually saw your whole line of cutie pies!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.