Page 1 1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:09 PM Post #1
In celebration of the revamped Kelpari I've decided to hold a 3 Visible Design contest :)

The objective of this game is to visit the Generator and create a 3-Visible Kelpari of your choice.

Rules

1. Visit the Generator and design your dream 3-Visible Kelpari. After you're done, come back and post your Pet in this thread.
Note: you are not actually generating the pet.

2. The pet must be a Kelpari, no other species is allowed.

3. When posting your Pet, you must include a name ("special" names are allowed in this case, since it will be an admin generated pet) and short backstory. Please keep it to three small paragraphs or less. If you fail to include this in your post, your entry WILL NOT QUALIFY.

4. Please post ONLY ONE image.

Note: This includes posting both Male and Female versions; you must pick the one that you want!

5. Your Pet MUST HAVE EXACTLY 3-VISIBLE TRAITS. A Trait counts as either a Gene or a Mutation. It cannot have any Carried Traits.

6. This contests end April 24th at 11:59PM Server Time.

Prizes

Everyone who participates and has a qualifying entry will be put into a drawing. Whomever's name is randomly drawn from the list will have their Kelpari created for them. Additionally, I will also go through and pick out one that is the most visually appealing to me and has a nice backstory. Good luck and have fun!

Additional Resources

Guides on how to post images in threads:
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=24484
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=14143
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:11 PM Post #2
Ooo, this sounds like a lot of fun, Fai! Thanks for hosting this fun game! *heads to generator* :D
Lecetria
Level 55
Threads: 0
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:13 PM Post #3
so just use 3 traits that r visible and create the kelpari?
sounds like fun too
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:13 PM Post #4
Oh Exciting!

Another excuse to play with the new kelps, just was I was looking for!

(WIP)

"Galaxia"

Born amidst the explosion of two colliding over-sized shooting stars, Galaxia's arrival into existence was marked with the creation of a new galaxy. Her mother and father, parents of the universe itself marked such a momentous and joyous occasion by decreeing Galaxia protector and creator of the new galaxy itself. For it was
Edited By Darkwingedangel on 4/20/2016 at 6:42 PM.
Maddiebird
Level 58
Threads: 11
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:18 PM Post #5
I have a question: By backstory do you mean our inspiration, or an actual made-up backstory?
Pheonixpharaoh
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 28
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:23 PM Post #6
Vincent Valentine(male)

I made the kelpari based of my favorite Final Fantasy VII character, Vincent Valentine.
there are several resions i love Vincent but i think the main one is his back story; Vincent was a Turk for Shinra before he was assigned to protect two scientist, Hojo and Lucrecia. after a few months(and falling in love with Lucrecia) vincent found out that hojo and Lucrecia where planing to inject their unborn child with JENOVA cells. of course, Vincent tried to stop them, only to be shot in the heart by Hojo. hojo then used vincent body for several experaments, infusing the mans body with three demons before throwing him aside. Lucrecia then infused Vincents body with Chaos, a Demi-WEAPON of the Lifestream, bringing the man back to life. Lucrecia died soon after giving birth to the child, causing to vincent to seal himself away in a coffen in the basement of the shinra mansion in neibelheim. 30 years later, he was woken up by Cloud strife and convinced to help clouds party save the world
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Threads: 283
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:28 PM Post #7
This is my beauty Auburn Caring Heart, she's modeled after one of my favorite tropical fish the Lionfish. She's not as bright as some kelps, but she's sweet and loving. She takes pride is bringing others happiness, and making them smile. Auburns colors are warm and soothing, which helps to put people at ease. She has also been known to be a good listener, and actively aids those that are going threw riugh times. Auburn actively seeks out those in need and doesn't ever expect anything in return.

Life wasn't always kind to Auburn, she lost her mom at an early age which left Auburn to care for herself. However, she has used all that she learned in her past(experiences of loss, personal victory, ideas, and joy). She does her best to make sure that everyone knows that she's there for them when ever they need her. All you need do is call her name and she'll be there.

Edited By LDDarcWolf on 4/20/2016 at 6:37 PM.
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:28 PM Post #8
An actual story...like the lore of your Kelpari character you'd be creating.
Arux584
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 97
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:31 PM Post #9
Galaxy Kelpari

the Greek gods created many creatures but none as magnificent and mysterious as the galaxy kelpari . everyone knows Apollo the god of the sun who rises the sun everyday with a golden chariot with 4 white Pegasus with fiery golden mane. but not everyone knows of his sister Artemis goddess of the moon she was gifted by Poseidon and Zeus with a dark chariot that no one would recognize in daylight it was plain as can be but when her brother Apollo dropped the sun the dark chariot would glow looking like it was made from the stars and galaxy it self Artemis was gifted with rising the moon and controlling the tides so every night she would call apon her 2 trusted steads a stallion as showed above and a mare these where not ordinary horses or Pegasus but a different breed altogether they where kelpari they looked like they where born of constellations / the glow of the moon and had looked liked they where plucked from the ocean all together the male was gifted with rising the moon and the female with controlling the tides as the moon rises and falls each night so dose the ocean tides and so it is to this vary night every time you see a shooting star think of Artemis riding her chariot with her 2 magnificent kelpari rising the moon and controlling the tides.
Edited By Arux584 on 4/20/2016 at 7:05 PM.
Swirlspot
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 64
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:32 PM Post #10
Shimmer

Born in a sea cave, she was the last of her siblings to hatch out of her egg. Her brother was already exploring the corners and her sister was nuzzling their mother. Then her father, Star entered, a huge black stallion with yellow flecks on his fins. Her brother, Flame, trotted over to greet him, fiery mane unquenched in the ocean debth, sleek black skin blending into the watery shadows. Her sister noticed her, and jumped up to glide over, pink sparkling fins so like her own. Giving a whinny, Sparkle said hello to Shimmer, as the younger kelpari struggled to stand up. Blue Flame, her mother, helped to steady her to her feet, mane shining brightly. For the first time, she took a few small steps and experimental glides. Before long Shimmers little family left the cave to join the pod.

Now all grown up, Star and Blue Flame let go of their children, who wandered off live their own lives. Sparkle found a mate and settled down to lay eggs and raise a family, but Flame and Shimmer weren't quite ready for that. They ended up joining the King and Queen's royal guard. Flame was fierce, and never let a disturbance in the peace go unattended. He became the captain of the guard, and also found a mate, Emerald. One day, not long after Captain Flame's mate layed four eggs, an assassin attempted an attack on the King. The attack nearly succeded, but in the end the King was only wounded and the assassin got away. Not about to let him escape, Flame gathered up his best fighters and went after him. He died that day. Right before the assassin went under, he fatally wounded Flame, who died minutes later. Now mourning, Shimmer did her best to support Flame's family.

For years life went on and not much changed. Then, one day, Shimmer too found a mate. He was a wild thing, covered in splotches and speckles, surrounded by unruly bubbles. Together they raised two little boys. Emerald's children had long since grown up and her only boy was following in his father's footsteps as Captain of the Royal Guard. Shimmer's children, Frog and Wave, looked up to their cousin, Flare. They grew up and the legacy continued, but that is a story for another day. What you need to know is that Shimmer and Splash retired and moved to the wild ocean. They still visit their children at the palace, and every now and then they bump into their childhood friends and parents and siblings, along with the rest of their family. They are still there, wandering the wild waves and feasting on abundant fish every day.

(I hope this isn't to long. The story sorta wrote itself and I was supprised by how it turned out. ^^)

~~Star~~Blue Fire~Flame~~Sparkle~Shimmer~Emerald~Splash~~Frog~

~Wave~
Edited By Swirlspot on 4/21/2016 at 11:02 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.