Page 2 1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
LostCry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 47
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:37 PM Post #11
Fallen Dreams

Dream was once a Day Stallion, and an enemy of the Night Mares. His country was at war and there was no end to be seen of it. Dream, a prestigious knight took it upon himself to end the war. Without the king's permission, he set off to the Palace of Night Mares. There, he met their queen and though they were enemies, he fell in love. Dream offered the idea of giving himself to the night mares in return for peace and prosperity. The queen accepted and instead of throwing him in the dungeon, she let him stay in the palace.

Having also fallen in love with him, she hid him in her room until one day, a maid found him. He did not hurt her, but she spoke of attack and another war to the other maids, making them spread the news. Once the word was about that there was a Day stallion in the palace, the queen came to Dream's side and tried to defend him, but her people would not listen. As she watched helplessly, Dream was thrown into the depth's of the Abyss of Fear, and he was never to be seen again.

Dream fell and fell, never to hit the ground. This story is now told to little Day Foals to teach them not to interact with Night Mares. The Legend Of Fallen Dreams.

The Night Mare Queen
Edited By LostCry on 4/23/2016 at 1:16 AM.
Buggyforge
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 4
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:37 PM Post #12
Tiger-Fish. ( i really cant remember if we are s' apposed to write why we were inspired to make this, but I'll do it anyways!) I was inspired to make this Kelpari because of my Adorable Kitty named Tiger, he is a dark orange tom with black (Tiger- ish) stripes. And i was inspired to do the green because of its name "Kelpari" Kelp is green, and since its a mystic sea horse it would probably be lighter.

Bheriya
Level 34
Threads: 2
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:39 PM Post #13
Meredith, the guardian of the sea.

I was kind of just playing around with it then thought, I should do a guardian of something. So I made my Kelpari Meredith. She patrols the waters of the world, keeping peace between warring groups and helping the sea thrive. She takes care of the oceans wondrous underwater mysteries and jewels. Her domain is that of the lost city of Atlantis. Many creatures come to her for help and blessings. No humans have ever seen her and known what or who she was. The many Goddesses of the sea come to her at certain times as well. Meredith loves her realm and protects it at all costs the best she can, though she does understand the need for humans to hunt and gather the bounty she provides. As long as the creatures, whether they be human, sea-life, or Goddess, respect her domain and treat it kindly, they will come and go happily. But if Meredith is angered or disrespected, she will rage and many will perish. This happens rarely as she is like her sea, calm and normally goes with the flow of life, loving and respecting all creatures and trying her best to meet their needs whether they belong to the land or to the sea.
Edited By Bheriya on 4/20/2016 at 6:44 PM.
Edmewolf
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 32
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:39 PM Post #14
Death of the Sea

Short Story:
Once was a normal Kelpari, but she took the hand of Death himself and forever changed her life. As she felt herself dying she fought to live. Sooner or later she fell unconscious and couldn't remember what happened when she had woke. Her only though was to return to the pod. Upon her arrival the local shaman took her aside and said, "Young one. You have seen Death, yet return to us living." The shaman paused to get the thought around her fins. Finally she spoke again, "The Legend of Death must be True, if you are here with us. If so, then You are now Death's apprentice. You will have the power in time to contact Death. but only when you truly understand the meaning of the Legend of the Sea...." The shaman began to speak more quietly,
"Upon Their Arrival,
All Shall be Free,
Within the Sea,
And live together in Peace
For eternity."
The Shaman left before she could ask any questions. So, she kept asking herself: What did it mean? What does the shaman mean by understanding the Legend of the Sea? How could have seen Death yet not remember? How can I find out more about both Legends, of the Sea and of Death? So now she starts a new journey... to find out who is she really meant to be.
Edited By Edmewolf on 4/20/2016 at 6:42 PM.
Turquoisefeather
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 186
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:39 PM Post #15
Woah yours is so awesome! Good luck <3
Kkmdrr
Level 60
Threads: 40
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:40 PM Post #16
Look of Luxury

She was found alone wondering the beach covered in all sorts of things (Mud, seaweed, dust, sand, etc.). A strange but kind young woman took her under her wing. That strange woman wasn't very wealthy but she had a kind heart. Eventually that woman, named Akira, decided that the beautiful creature needed a name. So she thought about what to call her from hours! Eventually Akira gave up and kindly told her "You look like you should be living in luxury." Then Akira found the name she was looking for! She cried out "Look of Luxury!" The creature seemed to like and respond to that name! Soon enough Akira got enough money to start a business. This business blossomed quickly.After about a month Akira and Look of Luxury moved into a pent house at the top a very extravagant apartment building. Then Akira looked at Look of Luxury adn told her "You finally get the life you deserve."
Barcode454
Level 61
Mojo Master
Threads: 246
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:40 PM Post #17
Queen Amaya

Amaya is a magical Kelpari Queen living within the depths of an underwater volcano. Rumor has it, she keeps the angry Gods at bay and stops the volcano from erupting. She protects the ocean and all the Kelps and Vorpas that live there.

Edited By Barcode454 on 4/21/2016 at 10:57 AM.
Buggyforge
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 4
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:41 PM Post #18
Tiger-Fish. ( i really cant remember if we are s' apposed to write why we were inspired to make this, but I'll do it anyways!) I was inspired to make this Kelpari because of my Adorable Kitty named Tiger, he is a dark orange tom with black (Tiger- ish) stripes. And i was inspired to do the green because of its name "Kelpari" Kelp is green, and since its a mystic sea horse it would probably be lighter.

Wolflight
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 23
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:47 PM Post #19
Asura Reaper

Asura was kinda based on the demons in Supernatural. The Reaper comes in mainly cause once a demon inhabits a human body, the soul of that body is dead.
Sweetheartsour
Level 65
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 15
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 6:48 PM Post #20

Fade, Daughter of None

She was born in the border where neither light nor shadow could reach, where death is a dream and life fades into the cold, destitute blackness. Here, she opened her ghostly eyes just in time to see her mother drift away. She didn't bother calling; she was born in the nothing. She was nothing. She had no name, no mother, no direction and not a single light to guide her. She took her first few pathetic tail strokes alone.

Over time, she drifted farther and farther upwards; she didn't know this, her eerie eyes too accustomed to the darkest depths to see the light. She was blind. As light began to filter through and caress her blackened skin, she felt warmth for the first time. It was new, almost completely foreign to her. She panicked. She didn't know the warmth. She didn't want it. But her vision, growing now accustomed to the light, focused on the strangest thing. A shadow in the water.

First came the shadow. Then a heartbeat reached her ears, steady as a metronome. Her own seemed to beat in time, slowing steadily. She calmed. A peace fell over her. The shadow drew close, closer, close enough to touch. It touched her muzzle, softly stroking it. She fell into the touch, huffing softly. A soothing voice whispered in her flicking ear, "We were born to nothing. We were nothing. Now, we are together. I name you Fade."
Edited By Sweetheartsour on 4/20/2016 at 10:28 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.