Page 1 1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 3/9/2016 at 3:38 PM Post #1
Here is the official announcement thread for the 2016 Fortune Festival!

Start Time: Wednesday, March 16th at 12:00 PM
End Time: Monday, March 28th at 11:59 PM

Due to Easter's very early timing this year, we will be merging Easter celebrations into an extended Fortune Festival. This year's event will be very similar to last month's Week of Love Event. In lieu of a Festival Zone, we will have some unique Avatar Items, Themed Pets, a new limited-release Mutation, and a fun little mini-game planned that will sorta be like the Haunted House/Winter Wonderland.

In regards to the Spring Festival, our plan is to have it begin sometime late April or early May and it will be the full-fledged festival with an exploration zone, egg hunts, etc.

New Mutation Released

Lucky Dust

We have released a new Mutation for all species. This Trait is different than other Traits in that it can ONLY be given to a pet via the Generator. Additionally, once the Fortune Festival event is over, it will become restricted and will no longer be able to be Generated.

This means that the only pets who will be able to have this Trait are the ones that were Generated with it during the Fortune Festival event or pets who are the offspring of these pets.

Our goal here is to create something fun and exclusive for passionate breeders so we hope everyone has fun with it! It will also be an opportunity for players to use up those stockpiles of essences.

New Avatar Items

Easter Bulbori

Clover Imp

Horseshoe Imp

Ladybug Imp

Irish Clerical Robes

Irish Clerical Circlet

Assorted Backgrounds

For this event, we have released a bunch of new Avatar Items! They can mostly be found by playing The Lucky Pot (described below). However, they will also be available via Forum Games.

The Lucky Pot Scratch Card

A brand new feature, The Lucky Pot Scratch Card will make its maiden appearance throughout this event. Similar to actual Scratch Cards, the goal of the game is to scratch off prizes and match 3 like prizes to win that prize. However, there are a few twists that help make the game more fun and help to award more prizes!

Themed Bonus Bar: The most prominent feature of the game is the Themed Bonus Bar. For each game that you play where you do not win a Themed Pet, this bar will fill up. As it fills up, the chances of you winning a Themed Pet increase! Once you win a Themed Pet, the bar resets and you can fill it up again. This not only helps to award more Themed Pets, but also helps to prevent long draughts without winning.

Rollover Prizes: For the lesser prizes of the game, the amounts that you find from previous games roll over to future games. For example, this means that if you only uncover 2 of one of these prizes, this will rollover to future games and you will only require one more to win that prize. This feature helps to ensure that you can continue winning constant prizes over multiple games.

Bonus Scratches: Find two of a big prize but run out of Scratches? Well you can purchase a bonus and get 4 additional Scratches to find that third match!

Note: We are also looking into adding a cheaper version of the game with cheaper prizes.

Diamond Sale

We will also be having a Diamond Sale to celebrate the Fortune Festival event! The following will be for sale through Sunday, March 20th:

Diamonds: 500 per $4.00 (20% Discount)

The remaining items will be on sale beginning Saturday 3/19 and running through the remainder of the event.

Stable Purchase: 400 (20% Discount)

[Greater Genetic Mutator]: 120 (40% Discount)
[Greater Pet Dye]: 90 (40% Discount)
[Philter of Infertility]: 60 (40% Discount)
[Magical Pie]: 60 (40% Discount)
[Philter of Gender Swapping]: 60 (40% Discount)
[Prismatic Philter]: 48 (40% Discount)

[All Mystical Essences]: 750 (25% Discount)

Forum Games and Pick-A-Door

We will be having a Pick-A-Door game on Thursday, March 17th in celebration of St. Patrick's Day. We will also be having an Eggling Auction on Sunday, March 27th in celebration of Easter.

Additionally, Faiona will be running various Forum Games throughout the event that everyone will have a chance to participate in for some unique prizes! So you definitely won't want to miss out on those.

Other Game: Pick a Door
Other Game: Eggling Auction

Forum Game: Egg Design
Forum Game: Create a Lucky Pet
Forum Game: Sudoku
Edited By Krinadon on 3/25/2016 at 10:25 PM.
Runedragon4
Level 25
Threads: 12
Posted: 3/9/2016 at 3:40 PM Post #2
Yay! This is exciting!
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 3/9/2016 at 3:41 PM Post #3
Right when i get broke again this comes up... *Sigh* i guess i will never have enough money for fests xD
Sounds fun though ^-^
Liandralithe
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 54
Posted: 3/9/2016 at 3:42 PM Post #4
Another essence only gene :O
But I spent so much last time to get essences on Valentine Fest ;.;
Frailty
Level 60
Threads: 6
Posted: 3/9/2016 at 3:42 PM Post #5
Yay! Cool beans! This will be so fun!!

So its not starting yet, right?
Lokieismydog
Level 45
Threads: 19
Posted: 3/9/2016 at 3:43 PM Post #6
Sooooooooooooooo coool!!!!!!!!!
Malteselover4ever
Level 39
Threads: 1
Posted: 3/9/2016 at 3:43 PM Post #7
Sounds cool I need some new avatar items and new pets :)
Carrotbae
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Threads: 158
Posted: 3/9/2016 at 3:49 PM Post #8
Will there be a diamond sale or stable sale this round? Just trying to plan ahead and my budget for diamonds, and in RL stuff.
Djhappykitten
Level 30
Threads: 9
Posted: 3/9/2016 at 3:50 PM Post #9
Yay my first festival! I have only been here since February 20, 2016 so this is great! I can't wait! After I get my new tab for my stable pets (which I really need) I will go straight on saving up money! Thanks for making this game epic! :D
Baba224
Level 17
Threads: 0
Posted: 3/9/2016 at 3:56 PM Post #10
Sounds fun
Edited By Baba224 on 3/9/2016 at 3:56 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.