Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 3/16/2016 at 7:55 PM Post #1
The object of this game is to create or design a Sylestia Themed Easter Egg. Please read the rules carefully before creating your egg.

Rules

1. Design an Easter egg that is Sylestia themed. You may use any real life materials. So if you want to make an easter egg cake or a paper mache egg you may. This is also a real life contest, no digital entries are allowed.

2. When designing or creating your Easter egg you must take process photos with your username and the date clearly visible. You must have at least 3 photos. Please do not forget this step!

3. After you're finished designing your egg come back and post your pictures in this thread.

If you're confused on how to post images here, this forum post should help: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=24484
If you wish to look at previous contests that were similar in nature you can view our most recent one here: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=33190&page=2

4. This contest will be closed at the end of the Fortune Festival.

Prizes

Thank you everyone that participated in this contest! Krinadon and I always feel humbled when there are so many creative and unique participants in these types of contest. It means a lot to us that people take time out of their life to participant and share their creations with us.

Here are the winners for the Egg Design contest. All other participants will be getting a unique colored avatar held item. Please be patient as prizes are handed out.

1st Place - Darkwingedangel

1st Place Prize

Choice of 3 Visible Custom Pet OR 3 Visible 2016 Fortune Festival Themed Pet. Free Stable. 1000 Diamonds. 1,000,000 Gold. Fortune Festival Avatar Bag.

2nd Place - Savynn

2nd Place Prize

Choice of 2 Visible 2016 Fortune Festival Themed Pet. Free Stable. 500 Diamonds. 500,000 Gold. Fortune Festival Avatar Bag.

3rd Place - Elleshie

3rd Place Prize

Choice of 2 Visible 2016 Fortune Festival Themed Pet. Free Stable. 250 Diamonds. 250,000 Gold. Fortune Festival Avatar Bag.
Edited By Faiona on 3/30/2016 at 4:20 PM.
Ladysatyr
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 15
Posted: 3/16/2016 at 8:03 PM Post #2
mark C:
Thenightfury
Level 63
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 7
Posted: 3/17/2016 at 12:52 AM Post #3
Ohhhh... Definitely participating! I had fun during the Week of Love :)
Thenightfury
Level 63
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 3/17/2016 at 1:06 AM Post #4
Is it ok to have the Sylesti 'hatch' out of the egg? Cause that's the only thing I can think of doing right now that's creative...
Edited By Thenightfury on 3/17/2016 at 6:16 AM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 3/17/2016 at 4:22 AM Post #5
Would a painting of an egg count?

Edit: A painting using traditional materials (acrylic on paper in my case).
Edited By FForFox on 3/17/2016 at 4:25 AM.
Huglove
Level 16
Threads: 0
Posted: 3/17/2016 at 6:03 AM Post #6
Ok I doing that!
Thenightfury
Level 63
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 3/17/2016 at 6:03 AM Post #7
Spent several hours on it, but definitely worth the effort! Im usually busy making dragon plushies (My best being a huge night fury, from HTTYD) but I thought I'd give a Ryori a go. It's like he's hatching out of my egg, and I though he'd look so adorable!!!!!!

First shot of this adorable Ryori egging! I've but out all the pieces, and decided to make a guide on where to stick them. I even did little claws. How cute. However, these pattern pieces aren't the final ones. I am putting the Petal Markings on the visible parts of her body (Head, ears, legs and arms) If I find that I need more pieces later on, I'll add them into the shots, but not notify you of them xD If you can read the pink sticky notes on my placement guide, ignore the terrible grammar. I was kinda in a rush. Don't try and read them if you don't want to, they're notes for me :) Also, ignore the terrible drawings, I'm usually good at this sort of stuff, but right ow, I can't be bothered xD

The eggling part is done! I've made the basic easter egg, ready to add the ryori parts onto :) I even managed to get a picture of the anime I'm watching in the image xD

I abandoned the idea of the petal markings (Couldn't get them right) and I couldn't do the face, so I left it out, as if the Ryori had just got its legs, ears, arms and tail out of the eggshell. And once again, my laptop made its way into the photo... But this time it's a movie, not a show. I love this movie (I'm getting off topic, aren't I?) Arms and legs are everywhere in this image!

Almost ready! It's now all sewn together, but it needs something more... I've gotta make it look more like a Sylestian egg!

All done!!!! He's now holding a 'Sylestia' tag for her to hold :) I'm not sure if I like her ears, but they're cute.

Just for fun, I did end up making a little baby Nixi. I was going to use him, but I thought of a better idea :) THIS NIXI IS NOT A PART OF THE REAL ENTRY!!!
Edited By Thenightfury on 3/26/2016 at 7:37 PM.
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 3/17/2016 at 11:14 AM Post #8
So, I go on vacation in less than a week, in which I will only have my cellphone to access the site, and I work everyday until I leave.... which means I need to get a little creative with the contest. I need something unique, yet not very time consuming. So I present my egg......... made out of posable original art dolls! XD

So here we have the group participating in this event! I also have my grumpy griffin/Griffi holding up my name and date~

There's everyone getting into formation! My kitty, Osiris, decided to make a blurry cameo there! XD

The egg is complete, including a baby Ny'vene hatching out of it! :3 Osiris decided to make another blurry cameo there. XD

A different angle of the 'egg'.

Group shot of everyone after coming out of the egg formation! XD Osiris decided to do a proper cameo here~

That was a lot of fun. I also wanted to say that all of those little monster art dolls were made by the lovely Worms and Bones of Homemade Horrors.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 3/17/2016 at 4:06 PM Post #9
In case I run out of time, here is my entry. It's a baby aurleon hatching.

Plan on painting/drawing on the egg. And finishing the baby aurleon 'sculpture'. I remembered that I had play-doh in the closet from 4 years ago. So attempting to sculpt an aurleon. xD It's a lot of fun. haha

Letsdrawwonder
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 9
Posted: 3/17/2016 at 6:35 PM Post #10
My idea was the Sylestia dragon wrapping around an egg.

Got the egg!

One of the wings fell off.....yay

Camera: Mwahaha! With my abysmal resolution, my shameless blend of colors and my refusal to zoom in, I will take over the world!
Had fun tho. That was nice
Edited By Letsdrawwonder on 3/28/2016 at 6:44 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.