Players 2,281 432
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,281,124 1,573
Generated 657,612 414
Captured 1,196,101 401
Bred 6,427,316 758
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > [Adoptables] Realistic Designs Fox Kit P...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Three
Level 2
Threads: 0
Posted: 1/25/2016 at 10:06 AM Post #31
A few. They aren't on the Internet though.
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 1/25/2016 at 12:47 PM Post #32
Name of Fox:
Jay

Fox Number/Species:
Cheetah

Personality:
Outgoing, friendly, fun to be around

Why do you want this fox:
Because it makes me think of my boyfriend, he had told me one time that he had a pet cheetah once, but they had to give it away because it was getting big. He had described to me the times that he had with the little baby cheetah and that he was sad to let it go, but it was the best thing to do for the little fella...

Backstory (for the fox):
He was an exotic pet for someone, but they didn't have the license for housing exotic pets. The man was given a warning and told to either get a license or send the pet back to where he had gotten it... As sad that this is, the man thought that that was too much work, so he let go of the pet on to the street. Jay comes by (my bf) and sees the poor starved cheetah in an alleyway (He used to live in New York) and brought the poor thing home, feeding it and nursing it back to health... He kept it for a while, but the cheetah started getting big, and was playing a little too roughly. It was time he let it go...

~~~

Name of Fox:
Jack

Fox Number/Species:
Panda

Personality:
Clueless, scary, outgoing, determined

Because he reminds me of Jack Skellington from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas and I absolutely love that movie <3 I have almost everything Jack, but I still don't have enough

Backstory (for the fox):
(Not sure if you've seen the movie)
Jack was the one and only Pumpkin King! He comes in with his costume on, flames everywhere. Boom! He hops off the horse and the flames die out, "Great Halloween this year everyone!" But something still felt missing... Pondering it, he explored the forest and came across a few doors: Easter, Christmas, St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, and Thanksgiving. As he looked at the other doors, he couldn't resist Christmas and the decorated tree, he stepped in and was ultimately amazed by the snow, and all the colors. "What's this?" He ponders to himself, looking around in curiosity. After taking a few samples, he goes back to Halloween Town and spends an endless amount of hours in his lab. Finally, everything was perfection, and Jack took the place of Sandy Claus. When Jack gets to the city, everything goes wrong! When he returns to Halloween Town, a little down in the dumps, he realizes that Christmas is not for him, and he lets Sandy Claus go to fix Christmas this year...

~~~

Name of Fox:
Moonstone (or Nyx)

Fox Number/Species:
Marbled

Personality:
Shy, a little spaced out, friendly

Because when I saw her eyes, I instantly thought of Moonstone, but then I saw her body, the darkness contrasting against the lighter colors, it made me think of Nyx, the Goddess of Night, but at the same time, it made me think of the moon. The darker spots, the craters, the lighter spots, where the sun reflects off of. Anyways, I want this fox because I am crazy obsessed with Nyx and darkness and night and the Moon <3

Backstory (for the fox):
Tumbling, falling, no sign of stopping. The ground rushing up to meet me and I brace for impact, but instead I hear a splash, and I open my eyes. Blue, everywhere is blue, the sky, this liquid surrounding me. I'm in the ocean. I feel my eyes changing to the first color they saw, sky blue, and I've found my new home. I see land not far from here, so I paddle to the shore... By the time I get there, it's dark and I look up, to see my former home, a glorious full moon.
Fennectech
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 39
Posted: 1/25/2016 at 12:55 PM Post #33
that good morning xD
Fennectech
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/25/2016 at 1:57 PM Post #34
*springs and hugs the vampire overfriend
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 1/25/2016 at 8:24 PM Post #35

Name of Fox:Lyra
Fox Number/Species:8. Snow Leopard Fox
Personality: Shy, Loving, Loyal
Why do you want this fox:She is very pretty... that's obvious, but also because she Is Snow leopard themed. I am an animal science Major in Collage and Big cats are my passion.
Backstory (for the fox): Lyra is a young fox who was abandoned at a young age. She has never had a family or anyone who cared about her, and wandered around the snowy terrain of the mountain. That was until she was found by a fox much like herself. It was a cold winters night and Lyra had found herself lost and alone once again. It was colder than usual and her small paws began to freeze as she stumbled aimlessly through the snow and howling wind. She soon gave up hope and curled into a small ball under a frozen willow tree. She could hear sled dogs in the distance but their joy filled howls were soon carried away with the wind. When she opened her eyes she could see the light from the lantern on the sled she stood up and let out a weak bark in hopes that someone would hear her. her ears flattened sadly and drooped her head. she looked back up at the light only to see that it was being blocked by a mysterious shadow. She stood frozen in fear and from the cold air swirling around her. Soon the shadow emerged into the moonlight

Lyra was shocked, this stranger was just like her. "You look cold young one" The vixen said in a gentle voice. Lyra nodded and the vixen picked her up and took her back to the sled. She placed Lyra down on the soft wool padding and jumped in beside her. The human behind the sled let out a kind whistle and the heard of sled dogs leaped off in a sprint. The vixen sat in the cart and curled her tail around Lyra to keep her warm. She glanced down at Lyra after a while, "What is your name dear" she said with a warm smile. Lyra was not used to anyone treating her with such kindness. "L-Lyra" She stuttered. The vixen Smiled sweetly again "Lyra that is a beautiful name". After a short moment of silence Lyra asked the vixen her name. "My name is Amora" she said her smile still kind and loving. Lyra smiled slightly " That's very pretty does it mean anything?". Amora looked at the young fox for a moment " It means Love" she said with a smile. Lyra had fallen asleep before thy made it back to what seemed like a village. Amora woke her gently. " I know this seems sudden but would you like to live with us?" Amora Asked. Lyra lit up with joy "Yes, Yes of course!" Amora smiled softly. "Okay then I will have to talk to my master about it but you will have to stay there until we ca get your papers" Amora said gesturing to a building. "Don't worry Young one they will not hurt you, and there are plenty of other pups to talk to". Lyra nodded and flattened her ears sadly as she padded inside the building. Amora's ears flattened sadly as she watched the young fox pad off beside her master. She hoped for the little one to come back with them.
Amora is actualy one of my current projects
Addereye
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Threads: 22
Posted: 1/25/2016 at 8:41 PM Post #36
Is it bad that I actually know/like that show? *Cough* Imma nerd! *Cough!*
Three
Level 2
Threads: 0
Posted: 1/25/2016 at 10:17 PM Post #37
The Vampire Overlord wonders why you are clasping your hands around her.
Fennectech
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/25/2016 at 11:38 PM Post #38
all vampire overloards need hugs C:
Malas120
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 174
Posted: 1/26/2016 at 2:55 PM Post #39
Name of Fox: Aulon

Fox Number/Species: 1/Cheetah

Personality: Aulon is a silly little fox.He likes goes out of his way to make everyone smile and laugh.He also enjoys swimming with the giant hippos.Of course he does have a bit of a bad side.Sometimes when he gets upset,he'll go and play pranks on the other animals. Aulon's wish is to one day,somehow fly.In the beautiful clear blue skies.

Why do you want this fox: I don't think I've ever had an adoptable.I usually make my own characters and draw them but,he just looked so cute.And also on of my favorite animals are cats and I also like foxes cause they have fluffy tails!^-^

Backstory (for the fox):
Aulon was born on in an open field.His mother,Anu,said that he was special like her,because of there coats.Due to there special coats they were forced to move around in order to stay safe form other predators and hunters.His mother always said,"No matter what happens,you will be taken care of." Aulon didn't quite understand why she would say things like that."I never want to be without my momma....." His time with his mother was unfortunately short lived.One day when Anu had went hunting,she had left Aulon in there nest under some tree roots. Aulon had beed watching the birds soaring up above."I wish me and momma could fly like that,then we could just fly away from danger."An alarm suddenly sounded from above.Animals of all kinds started panicking and running to and fro."Anu!Anu!Where are you!"he said as he was swept away in the crowd. Suddenly there were gun shoots heard.The birds were shrieking,poor Aulon couldn't even hear. Eventually he broke away from the crowd so he could search for her.He climbed a tree hoping to spot here looking for him to,but he had no luck."Sigh,I must be strong for my mom."He stared to go down the tree,but he miss planted one of his paws and started to fall fast towards the ground."Ahhhhhhh,someone,anyone help me!!!" he cried out. Then suddenly he wasn't falling anymore. "You okay Aulon?" said the vulture who caught him."Ho..how do you know my name?" he replied.The vulture chuckled,"Your mother been fussing since she found out about the hunters.With that the vulture,carried him off,to meet his mother.While they were flying,Aulon got to see everything from a different perspective...a bird perspective."This view,the feeling..it's..amazing!You get to see life like this everyday!"The vulture replied,"Yep,I'm use to it by now,been flying since my mom taught me how.Oh look,there's your mum.They swooped down,coming to rest right infront of Anu.She grabbed Aulon"Oh Aulon,I thought I would never see you again!"Nuzzling his Anu,"Me to mum,me too.."

I might make one for the marbled fox to.
Edited By Malas120 on 1/27/2016 at 12:01 AM.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 289
Posted: 1/27/2016 at 7:00 AM Post #40
bump
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.