Players 2,378 347
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,249,188 796
Generated 656,304 9
Captured 1,190,741 49
Bred 6,402,048 738
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > [Adoptables] Realistic Designs Fox Kit P...
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Carrotbae
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Threads: 158
Posted: 1/24/2016 at 10:14 AM Post #11
Yes, I will post the theme song on loop mode

*it will take your mind over*
Fennectech
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 39
Posted: 1/24/2016 at 10:20 AM Post #12
id like to apply for marbled and doberman they would make great compainions for the stable pets C: there soooooooooooooooo cute <3 i love them
ill name the marble one Rhett and the doberman Link they like to explore the woods and find hurt critters and bring them home to nurse them back to health so there obviously kind and caring C:
forgot to add why i want them so i can protect them for all of time
Edited By Fennectech on 1/24/2016 at 10:55 AM.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 289
Posted: 1/24/2016 at 10:36 AM Post #13
*dead*
Addereye
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Threads: 22
Posted: 1/24/2016 at 10:51 AM Post #14
Name of Fox:
Fox Number/Species: 8: Snow Leopard
Personality: Malaya is curious and adventurous, and loves to get into trouble.
Why do you want this fox: I love snow leopards, you made this fox look absolutely adorable, and it reminds me of the two snow leopard sisters, Malaya and Daania.
Backstory (for the fox): Malaya was born in the Brookfield zoo, but then escaped and found a person who was giving them away. (I made this up, because their actual history takes forever)
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 1/24/2016 at 10:52 AM Post #15
...now i'm curious about this actual snow leopard... 0_0
Xovinx
Level 74
Fright Master
Threads: 15
Posted: 1/24/2016 at 12:09 PM Post #16
(You're really going crazy with community activities, eh, Nightbane? :} These are all really cute, good job with them!)

Name of Fox:
Unknown (known as the Winter Ghost)

Fox Number/Species:
#8, Snow Leopard Fox

Personality:
Mysterious, gentle, caring.

Why do you want this fox:
He's adorable. That is all it really comes down to. ;p

Backstory: (Sorry if it's a little long. I tried to keep the word-count down.)
Once, in the not-so-distant past, the chilly mountainous regions to the north became home to an impossible bandit. He would appear on the snowy road before travelers, swift and silent as a ghost, and force them to make confusing choices, answer baffling riddles, or make strange deals with him before vanishing again. Most travelers didn't notice his thefts until hours later, when making camp and finding food and supplies missing from their wagons.
How did a single bandit steal so stealthily while facing travelers on the road? No one ever figured it out, nor were there ever sightings of other bandits backing him up. Over time, he became known as the Winter Ghost. Lawmen and bounty-hunters came to the region to hunt for the bandit, but they could never find him. People stopped traveling those roads out of fear, the Winter Ghost becoming a phantom of mystical proportions through gossip and tall tales.
Supplies stopped coming.
The story, as told by mothers around the fire, stop here for a time, leaving out the most important part of the tale.
A woman, adventuresome and of a romantic nature, set out alone in a bitter winter night to walk the roads the Winter Ghost frequented, in hopes of spotting the famous bandit. She, however, had an advantage the lawmen never had, the training of an elderly enchanter whom she had cared for these last nine years. By her craft, she survived the blizzard chill and did not lose her way, and in time came upon the place where the bandit had been most often seen. She waited there, but no Ghost appeared.
Finally, as the blizzard began to die, she cast out with her magic to try and find a trace. If he would not come to her, she was determined to come to him. Magic is not limited by season and weather, as tracing mundanely, and she started off into the wilderness with a determined confidence.
In this way, she came upon a cave, hidden most cunningly in the snow and rocks. Venturing within, she found exactly what one might expect in a bandit's lair; sacks and barrels, patched boots and pilfered clothes, canteens and waterskins, boxes and chests with broken locks or pried open from the hinges.
All looted, worn, empty.
Deeper within, she found that which she had not expected.
The bandit huddled in his cave, starved and sick with cold, with two scrawny children bundled with stolen coats lying against him. They couldn't have been more then five years old, and there was no life in their pale faces. The bandit watched with feverish eyes, a protective arm hugging close each child, as the woman approached, yet had no energy to confront her.
"Who are they?" she asked.
"No idea," he replied, voice broken and harsh with the cold. "I found them." He saw her next question in her eyes, and cut her short. "They wouldn't leave their hills... so neither could I."
"Even to save all your lives?" asked the woman softly. The bandit leaned back, closing his eyes.
"I didn't have a life before. To take them to civilization would kill them. Doesn't matter, we're safe here... safe from everyone..."
Afterwards, the young woman would say there are three ways to know someone is dying. An enchanter's magical eye, the doctor's practical eye, and the instincts of a living being. She knew, instinctively, that the Winter Ghost was dying.
As the bandit died, magic of the most daring kind was crafted into a spell to save him, rescuing his soul from the jaws of death.
And here, the tales as told by housewives continue.
It is said, when travelers take the winter roads anew, the Winter Ghost will appear, a speckled fox with the soul of a bandit, and stand in the road to face them, unafraid. And, stranger still, some accounts claim two little white cubs can be seen when the Winter Ghost appears, slipping into wagons and away again with such confidence, one might think they thought themselves invisible...
Edited By Xovinx on 1/24/2016 at 12:09 PM.
Sleepwalking
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 17
Posted: 1/24/2016 at 12:19 PM Post #17
Thanks so much for making "no-gold adoptables" ! x3 *dances*

Name of Fox: Ulysse
Fox Number/Species: 9
Personality: Ulysse is the most loyal pet you will ever find. No matter what happens, he will ever be there to protect you. Gentle and kind, he may have been turbulent before, but he's the best friend of every human.
Why do you want this fox: My uncle and aunt had a Border Collie called Ulysse who looked like that, and he was the most wonderful dog I've ever met. He was a lovely dog, and he was trying to protect us from strangers all the time. Most of the story below is his own, except the last paragraph. He was the best, really. He's dead now :c
Backstory (for the fox):
He was born last of a litter of 5 young purebred Border Collie. That's the classical story, he was the youngest and the smallest, so all the breeders didn't want him. His owner finally managed to sell the little guy to a family with two young children. They called him Ulysse. They grew up together, and they were so happy. They were messing around together, knocking over the tables or the Christmas tree, rolling out paper toilet and all. The mother was nice, always cuddling him and walking him in the city. The father played sometimes with him and the children.
Ulysse was a Border Collie, so he was born to protect flocks. There wasn't any flock, so he protected the family he was living with. And he protected them well. He was always barking when people came at the house, and he never let a stranger touch his beloved masters.
The family started to bring him to see distant relatives or to go on holiday. He was always wise, he never tried to escape. Why would he have escaped ? He had four loving humans to protect.
But one day, he litteraly charged into a chair he didn't saw. That was strange, because the day was bright and there was no reason he didn't see the chair. The father looked closer, and saw that a strange white layer was starting to show on the corner of his eyes. He immediatly took him to the vet. The outcome was clear : he had early corneal oedema, a common illness for elder dogs. But Ulysse was still young and wanted to live his life anyway. That was hard at first, because he kept running in the garden and knock into random things.
Finally he grew up more silent and calmer, but also sader. He stoped to play, stopped to run, stopped to mess around in the house with the children. But he never stopped to bark at stranger, nor did he let someone he didn't regnized get inside the house.
Now his family decided to move in America, and he's too frail to come with them. He's old and looking for a warm place to spend the rest of his life. So he can sit on my profile page, if he want :)

(As always, sorry for my english, it's dreadful I know x_x )
Edited By Sleepwalking on 1/24/2016 at 12:21 PM.
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 1/24/2016 at 12:21 PM Post #18
Name of Fox: Song
Fox Number/Species: Cockatiel
Personality: Fun, outgoing, daring, brave, friendly, kind, polite, adventurous, honest, caring, intelligent, loving, trustworthy, crazy, bouncy, loyal.
Why do you want this fox: Long story short, me and my boyfriend of three years plan to own a cockatiel once we are married. Real life is a little rough right now, so this little one reminds me of what is coming, which motivates me to be strong for the last little bit of waiting. Also, it is adorable and my favorite animal (cockatiel.)
Backstory (for the fox): Song came from a world of imagination... She remembered her making, being colored and detailed with a gentle hand, and just imagining what journey's lie ahead. She had a talent for singing, and was great friends with the other foxes. She always encouraged them to try new things, and was there as a shoulder to cry on when needed... Dreaming of the day she grew wings, to soar and be free like the birds she took after. (That being said, can I sketch her with wings if I win her, Night?)
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 1/24/2016 at 12:27 PM Post #19
guess so lol
Tsuni
Level 50
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 1/24/2016 at 12:37 PM Post #20
Aww, The snow leopard one has competition.... but I need it because snow leopards.

Name of Fox: Tiapa
Fox Number/Species: 8. Snow leopard fox
Personality: She is Elegant in appearance, however, she is not afraid to fight, and has gotten rather good at it, along with being stealthy. She is sassy, friendly, brave, and dangerous.
Why do you want this fox: I adore snow leopards, and My fursona is a snow leopard. Rawr!
Backstory (for the fox): Orphaned at a very young age, she was raised by a different fox family. When she decided to set out on her own humans came and put an odd collar on her to watch her movements and what she did, especially when it came up to socializing. She knocked off the collar and ran, far from the area, finding herself in danger more than once, be it large owls, bears, wolves, or just natural dangers like fires. She befriends who she can, and 'silences' who she is enemies with. She always used to listen to music and loves playing in snow to this day.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.