Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Disney Fair
Page 77 1, 2, 3... 76, 77, 78... 125, 126, 127 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 2/8/2016 at 6:44 PM Post #761
The Safe paths were Forwards and Left, Sorry to those who went Back or Right.

FForFox

As you walk through the enchanted forest, the trees start to thin. Excitedly, you think you must be nearing the exit. Ahead you see a clearing. Rushing forwards you reach the tree breach, and come out facing a rather murky lake. Wary of all you had seen so far you slowly approach the lake looking for a boat or any other form to cross. Suddenly a tentacle strikes out from below the surface. Rising from the lake, you come face to face with the sea witch Ursula. "My dear you seem lost, let me help"

Congrats Kalores, it looks like the Fairy was with you the whole time! Not only did she help you out of the forest safely she also pointed out the hidden ticket :) Pick a prize and what you would like your ticket to go towards!
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 22
Posted: 2/8/2016 at 6:47 PM Post #762
congrats Kalores
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 2/8/2016 at 6:50 PM Post #763
Oh Tink, thanks for sticking with me the whole time! <3

Could I get this hansom boy please~

My favourite Disney character is Simba from the Lion King.

Could I place both my free ticket and my hidden ticket on the Autumn Foliage Ny'vene, please~
Addereye
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Threads: 22
Posted: 2/8/2016 at 7:46 PM Post #764

Meet Maleficent's dragon form! This dragon is being entered in the design contest. If you want to compare her to Maleficent's real dragon form, look below!

She, of course, is a 2vis Ny'vene with the mutations Ram Horns (BB), and Essence of Flames (AA).
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 2/8/2016 at 8:02 PM Post #765
In 15 minutes we will be playing a game of
Voo Doo Corner

ohh boy now, Mama Odie gonna see what cha'll can do with a bit o magic! So ya'll think ya can handle it! Ya want ta do magic but first ya'll need instruction right!

We gona test yer skills at creature making!

~ In this game I will give you set instructions on pets and you are going to work some magic and create something from my instructions. ~
~ Each round I will allow 20 minutes for designing, and Depending on how many play will depend on the rounds. ~
~ If you win one round you have to sit out a round before you can play again, Unless I state otherwise. ~
~ DON'T Ping me (because apparently I have to keep remindin ya'll :p ) ~
~ Each winner will be able to pick a goodie (any goodie) from my prizes post. ~
~ I should also state that if you miss one round you can enter the next, this isn't an elimination game or one where you need to be here for each round. ~
~ You can edit your post if you decide on something better but keep an eye on the time because after 20 min posts cannot be edited! ~

Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 2/8/2016 at 8:02 PM Post #766
Voo Doo Corner

ohh boy now, Mama Odie gonna see what cha'll can do with a bit o magic! So ya'll think ya can handle it! Ya want ta do magic but first ya'll need instruction right!

~ In this game I will give you set instructions on pets and you are going to work some magic and create something from my instructions. ~
~ Each round I will allow 20 minutes for designing, and Depending on how many play will depend on the rounds. ~
~ If you win one round you have to sit out a round before you can play again, Unless I state otherwise. ~
~ I should also state that if you miss one round you can enter the next, this isn't an elimination game or one where you need to be here for each round. ~
~ You can edit your post if you decide on something better but keep an eye on the time because after 20 min posts cannot be edited! ~

Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 2/8/2016 at 8:02 PM Post #767
Voo Doo Corner

Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 2/8/2016 at 8:15 PM Post #768
Round One
Disney Films have a lot of magic and transformation in them, sometimes not for the better. Your task is to design a pet based off a character who was transformed In their Disney movie, You have a Max of three traits to use and one trait MUST be a mutation!
The round will end at 8.35pm on the dot.

KaliOfDarknesss
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 38
Posted: 2/8/2016 at 8:22 PM Post #769

Arthur, from the Sword in the Stone. Fella gets transformed into a squirrel o:
Hundenelsker
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 23
Posted: 2/8/2016 at 8:24 PM Post #770
Arthur Pendragon, the amazingly adorable, clueless, molested squirrel ^_^

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 76, 77, 78... 125, 126, 127
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.