Players 2,294 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,270,953 2,096
Generated 656,538 23
Captured 1,192,865 538
Bred 6,421,455 1,535
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival 2015 - Avatar Dress Up
Page 11 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sidgreen01
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 119
Posted: 11/20/2015 at 5:56 AM Post #101

She's a lonely considerate girl, but is forced to do what she hates. Over time she gets tired of this and resorts to suicide only to fail. People tried to help her, but her sane mind had left...
Zekotan
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 22
Posted: 11/20/2015 at 1:47 PM Post #102

She had been human once. She had wanted to learn dragon magic. That's as much of her past as she could remember. Dragons had no use for names, so she had given hers up. She wore a hood to cover her now reptilian eyes, and robes to cover where scales had grown. In exchange for their magic she agreed to care for the hatchlings, so they gave her wings to fly after the small ones. She had finally found the power she once sought, and yet how bitter sweet it was. She had lost the reasons for learning it in the first place.
Chidori
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 109
Posted: 11/20/2015 at 3:14 PM Post #103

There is a tale, of a woman from long ago. Noble and kind, she garnered quite the reputation in her time of living.
But it is her tale of death that most can recall with little thought--A tale of snowy evenings and ice covered roads, carriages crashing down, down, down a steep ravine and plunging into an iced over river.
Forever tortured with self-imposed guilt over lives she did not take, she dooms herself to an eternity of wandering.
They say you can find her, gussied up in clothes thick with frozen river, on nights graced with even hints of that white powder.
Some claim to have seen wings, glowing from her back. "A sign of forgiveness, a sign all but she can see!"
Others claim to see little fairies fluttering around her, tugging pale hair and reflecting in dead blue eyes.
The one thing constant throughout every story told of her : No matter how terrible the weather, no matter how thick the storm, once you've met those striking blue eyes with your own, your way will be clear from that point forward.

(I was in a really weird mood when I did this I hope it's not too depressing. :X )
Arkhantha
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 36
Posted: 11/20/2015 at 3:31 PM Post #104
The Lady Aurora with her companion Borealis

Aurora and her companion Borealis like to have friendly fights with each other, just to see what the other's capable of and if they can teach each other new tricks. Sometimes their fights are very intense sometimes they are more playfull.
Ordinary mortals can never witness the actual fight, but some lucky few are witness to the extraordinary side effect to their friendly banter. The Aurora Boreals, also called Northern Lights.
Kestral
Level 62
The Whimsical
Threads: 87
Posted: 11/20/2015 at 7:07 PM Post #105
Nightingale: Keeper of Night

Nightingale roams the night, like the moon overhead. Some say she just came into being one day, others say that she was falling star, shot down from the heavens. Whatever her origin, her purpose remains clear, to keep the night from the dread beasts of darkness that would otherwise overwhelm it. Some say se is but myth, but others say differently. All anyone knows is that she is nowhere to be found in the morning.
Edited By Kestral on 11/20/2015 at 7:08 PM.
Josaphiene
Level 54
Fancy Pants
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/20/2015 at 9:07 PM Post #106

This is Light she is daughter of Queen phoenix who fell ill after her birth an then dies
In
Greek the meaning of the name Phoenix is: A bird that built its own pyre and then was reborn from the ashes. She has lived for one thousand years and is tired of living alone in that dark cave. She sets out with her baby brother who is a Phoenix stuck in Phoenix form. She finds love and a place to stay as a regular human. Her heart is soon broken after she is pregnant with her daughter. She is forced into an abortion and flees her paradise. devastated she comes across a small place called Sylestia an starts her new life.
Nardacci
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/21/2015 at 2:38 PM Post #107

Narda is a traveler. That's all she'll tell you if you ask where she's from. In truth, it's because her home is gone. Sunk into the sea long ago. She doesn't like to talk about it. There are others like her, but they have been separated by time & will. Narda has decided that she will be an adventurer, like the ones she read about in story books as a hatchling. One who helps where she can, whether by defending towns or befriending orphaned creatures. She has taken a special liking to Aurleons & Morkko, because they most remind her of the animals that lived in her old home. She was very young then, & doesn't remember the names of those elegant winged, slithering things that perched on tower tops, & those burly, lumbering things the guards rode on their patrols. Besides caring for some creatures & helping the locals, she doesn't much know what her purpose will be. The past has become too painful, & the future too uncertain. So she lives as she likes, always in the present. And with as much kindness as she can, in a harsh world.
KaliOfDarknesss
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 38
Posted: 11/21/2015 at 3:10 PM Post #108

This is the Lady of the Misty Lake. The Misty Lake is located deep in the Silver Woods, hidden by magic mists of silvery green. If one of impure heart gets close to this lake, their dead, dried up husks appear upon the next full moon underneath one of the elm trees on the edge of the Silver Woods, with a blanket of nightshade leaves.
Coolkiwi
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 11/21/2015 at 7:14 PM Post #109

I wanted her to look like a guardian angel, but not so much like the beautiful fairy princess but more of an outerworldy alien look. She comes formafaraway galaxy but finds here way to ours and is revered as an angel because of her beautiful wings and mysticalpowers
Carrotbae
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Threads: 158
Posted: 11/21/2015 at 9:08 PM Post #110

I based my charcter on my English teacher. I cannot even express my love for this woman. She has helped me through EVERYTHING! Honestly, I don't know where I would be without her. She helped me to get my feet back on the ground in a really hard time for me. She filled a role in my life, this woman is like a mother to me. I often wonder what life would be without her. Where would I be? What would I be doing?
This is how I picture her, she is just something special. Nobody else may see it but I see it everyday.
I just want to thank her for everything, I cannot even put my feelings into words.
Edited By Carrotbae on 11/22/2015 at 10:24 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.