Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Sylestia's Next Top Designer - ROUND...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cyanidae
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 56
Posted: 8/2/2015 at 4:27 PM Post #21
Can you add mine too? this is really stretching my creativity and making me work even harder on designs!
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 8/2/2015 at 4:33 PM Post #22
Yeah, no problem. I have a lot more planning to do. Mainly I'm trying to figure out how to do the prizes next time around. I was going to do a donation thread this time around for the cash prizes, but I didn't end up having to do that, so I'll probably do that for the next time. The pet prizes are going to be challenging because I don't want to do the same ones I did this time. I'm sure I'll possibly able to get wheel offspring or other special offspring donated from some of the more prominent members of the site, but we'll see.

Obviously I'll probably be able to get some "fish offspring" going since I'm waiting for the Summer Festival to be done. Anyway, its just going to take a lot more planning before its finalized, even though I have pretty much all of the round themes already planned. :)
Cyanidae
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 56
Posted: 8/2/2015 at 7:35 PM Post #23
Maybe if any of the winning designs from this season are made into projects(and finished), especially from the final four rounds, they might make really good prizes too! of course, the owners would probably want to participate again, and that might be a little weird if they got their own pets back, should one make it far...

yeah, the fish pets are a great idea! as well as some of the new species, maybe if you can get your hands on whoever's working on breeding projects from the boxed set theme, that would be cool!
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 8/2/2015 at 7:45 PM Post #24
Ooo, that's true. I forgot about the new species. I think I'll just make a Donation thread eventually and see what happens. I know I'm trying to save money to hopefully finally snag an egg at an egg auction, so we'll see how much I have left after that. Its not that I mind putting all the prizes up out of my own stock, but I kinda used the best that I had to offer for this season and I don't just want to do the same stuff. :P
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 8/2/2015 at 7:53 PM Post #25
Britters is there any possibility that you would ping me when a new round begins and also when you post the voting threads? I love seeing the entries and themes!

Could you also make a note to ping me when the new season begins? I would like to donate prizes for the next season. I can provide high visible wheel/themed offspring... and I read that you were planning it for after summer festival, correct? If so, and if I find any, I could possibly donate some tagged summer themes and avatar item doubles as well. In addition to pets I can also donate up to 1 million gold if you would like to have gold as part of the prize pool.

I fully trust you to use my donated pets and gold solely for the purpose of adding to the prize pool for next season. If these pets/gold are used for your own purposes you will be on my blacklist for all 6V themed sales, project sales and participation in my games.

I will re-iterate my terms when you are ready to discuss donations. Just ping me or PM me if you're interested!
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 8/2/2015 at 8:00 PM Post #26
^.^ I think I just sort of died a little with giddiness. That is SOOOO amazing of you! I will for sure put you down and I'll add you to the ping list for the voting rounds. Let me just thank you in advance from both myself and the contestants who will be participating for the next round. You can absolutely trust that I will use the gold and pets purely for the purposes on the contest, I mean I was going to put my own gold up for this even if it only left me with 100k, but thankfully I was able to rake in some dough with my recent auctions.

We'll definitely talk again when we get closer to the next season. Right now I'm so excited about the upcoming festival because I missed the last one, so I'm going to leave the donation thread until towards the end of the festival, and your gold donation is more than enough for the cash prizes, so I probably won't even have to worry about getting other donations for that. So, again, thank you so much, and your name is now down in my notes. :)
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 8/2/2015 at 8:10 PM Post #27
Thanks, I look forward to seeing this round's entries as well as the next season. ^.^
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 8/3/2015 at 6:52 AM Post #28
I'd love to be pinged for the next round :)

Can I also be pinged to the voting and designs when they're available too? I'd love to take a look at them.
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 8/3/2015 at 8:24 PM Post #29
24 HOUR CALL!

Alright, this is everyone's 24 Hour Last Chance call. I am pretty sure the Turned In list is up to date. I know a lot of people have been asking me questions which is awesome, so I know there are some that just haven't finalized their designs yet. To the rest of you please try and get your designs into me before the deadline. In the interest of making sure people are able to get their entries in and not spend a lot of time redoing it if I tell you that the colors slots are taken, I have included a list of what is full below. Thanks everyone!

Colors Note Available
Green
Blue
Black/Dark Grey
Red
Brown

Colors Still Available
Orange
Yellow
Purple
White/Light Grey
Pink

Also, we've gotten a lot of Fabled Species entries this time around, so please take that into consideration when finishing up your entries. Remember that those of you who have already turned in a design can still re-submit if you choose.
Edited By Britters on 8/3/2015 at 8:25 PM.
Lopai
Level 59
Threads: 11
Posted: 8/3/2015 at 8:41 PM Post #30
Ahhhh, omg I completely forgot! Unfortunately I'm on mobile so handing in my design is going to be, tricky.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.