Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Allegira's Knight Academy
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 3/24/2015 at 7:25 PM Post #41
I finished my Character and was just double checking to see if she's accepted. (Page one!)
Siennathecat
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 6
Posted: 3/25/2015 at 3:52 AM Post #42
Sorry, I didn't see her before, but she's definitely accepted! I have to say, what a lovely character.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 3/25/2015 at 12:16 PM Post #43
That's okay! ^^ Thanks! I love knowing my characters are awesome.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 32
Posted: 6/21/2015 at 1:21 PM Post #44
I wonder if we are going to start this Rp?
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Threads: 25
Posted: 6/22/2015 at 12:31 PM Post #45
I was wondering is it possible to still join?
Siennathecat
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 6
Posted: 6/23/2015 at 7:15 AM Post #46
Absolutely! I think we'll start after you join.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/23/2015 at 8:24 AM Post #47
Woah o.0 I almost forgot about this! Can't wait to start though x3
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Posted: 6/23/2015 at 1:19 PM Post #48
(Is this good! ^.^)

Name: Aurora Night
Student or Teacher: Student
Major: Medicine
Weapon: A magic channeling spear and her fire magic which she sometimes channel into the spear. She is mainly skilled with healing magic though and that can make a weird combination with fire if her powers ever go out of control. She is a pacifist though and stays away from fights.
Familiar (if you have one): (Strain - white) (Bane - gray)

Both Strain and Bane are familiars who have served the highest ranking member in her family for generations. Strain is a lot more protective of Aurora than Bane is and sometimes comes close to killing humans for the sake of Aurora's health. Bane is more alert to surroundings and is a secretive message transportation system for Aurora.

Description: (must have at least 3 personality traits): She is distant towards females and will try to kill males that come near her. She is attached to her ravens and if something hurts them she will hurt that thing ten times worse as revenge. She loves horse back riding even though she isn't taking it as a class and loves to read and practice healing magic in her spare time. She is fun loving once you get to know her. She is a pacifist and hates fights with every ounce of her beings (but she will route for a girl if it is a girl vs guy fight)
Relationships (siblings, significant other, crushes): She had a brother, but he was disowned due to his lack for magic. Aurora's father told her to never speak of him. She was fond of her brother and he was her role model. She has tried to track him down, but his named was changed and she can't find any records of him. At one time she had a boyfriend, but he did some bad things to her and her brother saved him from all that happened and as her brother was her best friend he always knew how to keep her calm and happy.
Classes:
(Medicine)
Medicine 101
Healing Magic

(Battle)
Self Defense

(Magic)
Witchery
Familiars

(Practical Skills)
Herbology and Poison Class
Botany

(Court Etiquette)
Dancing

(Electives)
Advanced Magic

Appearance:

Other: She's a pacifist and hates fighting with people (except sometimes guys if they get too close) especially girls as she isn't afraid of them.

She has a phobia of men due to a past traumatic event with one of her previous boyfriends. She burns any man who tries to touch her or the guy will have a spear or her ravens next to his face or throat ready to strike. She purposely tries to avoid any types of physical contact with a male (including her own father) and if one touches her she immediately puts them on a perverted people list so she knows to better avoid them. Only the teachers know of this phobia!

She has a hard time speaking to girls. Even though she doesn't hate them she still doesn't know how to start a conversation.

Her father forced her to take dancing because she had always refused to due to the male and female touching. She tries her hardest to ditch that class whenever possible to practice her healing magic.

She is highly skilled in healing magic and has several awards because of it. However her parents where skilled in battle and battle magic are disappointed that she is good with a totally different type of magic.

She has a brother who was disowned by the family after their parents learned he couldn't use magic wish made him useless to the family name.

She is trying to find her lost brother, but since all records of him were destroyed she can't find him which has destroyed her happy life making everything dull and boring.

*I don't take any credit for the picture!*
Edited By Chocolatetruffle on 6/26/2015 at 12:39 AM.
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Posted: 6/23/2015 at 6:14 PM Post #49
I posted my character information. Did I make it in?
Edited By Chocolatetruffle on 6/23/2015 at 6:14 PM.
Fur2003
Level 16
Threads: 0
Posted: 6/23/2015 at 9:01 PM Post #50
(Is it still OK for me to join? This looks really cool.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.