Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Allegira's Knight Academy
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Siennathecat
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 6
Posted: 2/22/2015 at 5:01 AM Post #11
Absolutely! In fact, I think it's a great idea (for the battle teacher especially, because, well, variety I guess).
If possible, could you attach a picture of what animal they are in the form? Thanks!

*cries tears of happiness because I now have a teacher*
Septembergem
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 2/22/2015 at 5:32 AM Post #12
Can I join this is a good idea!

Name: Ilusiko Kabuki
Student or Teacher: Student
Major: Magic *Mostly used offensively or in battle*
Weapon: His hands!
Familiar: N/A
Description: He is funny, charming, and kind, but he is also very shy
Relationships *He doesn't have a crush, or is in any kind of relationship yet*
Classes: Advanced Magic, Magework, Sorcery, Wizardry, Art, Court Manners, Survival, Projectiles, Healing Magic
Appearance:

*Not my art, credit to owner *
Edited By Septembergem on 2/22/2015 at 6:56 AM.
Septembergem
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 2/22/2015 at 6:16 AM Post #13
Name: Jalon Gordalla
Student or Teacher: Teacher
Major: Magic Teacher
Weapon: His "Arcane Book of Conjuring"
Familiars: , ,
Description: Calm, cool-headed, patient, is rarely seen angry (But when it happens you might want to watch out!)
Relationships N/A
Appearance: *Once more, I take no credit for this art*
Edited By Septembergem on 2/22/2015 at 6:57 AM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 32
Posted: 2/22/2015 at 4:24 PM Post #14
Name: Sara
Student or Teacher: Student
Major: Fencing
Weapon: Sword
Description: She is kind, serious, and collective. She likes making new friends and wishes to succeed in the academy.
Relationships: N/A
Classes: Fencing and Swordfighting, Familiars, Survival, Court Manners, Art, and Equestrian Skills
Appearance:

Familiar: (Louie):
Edited By Banzai on 2/22/2015 at 4:25 PM.
Siennathecat
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/22/2015 at 5:14 PM Post #15
Accepted! Thanks for joining!
Galaxea
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 138
Posted: 2/23/2015 at 1:21 AM Post #16
(Here is mine. He is an old character that I created years ago. I am excited about the change to use him again.)

Name: Lionel Rayson
Student or teacher: Teacher
Major: Battle teacher
Weapon: Any weapon really, but normally uses a staff.
Familiar: None
Description: Lionel is tough, gruff and standoffish. He can be a demanding teacher. However he cares deeply for others. While people fear his temper, few realize that the only true ways to get him riled are insulting the school, or threatening one of his students. Much of his rough nature comes from the secret that he desperately tries to hide. He is a dream walker. A human that can change form into one particular animal. In this state they can enter dreams, when the moons light is on the world below. If it is an eclipse or stormy, or dark of moon, etc, etc, he cannot enter dreams, although he can still take his animal form. Usually he controls the change except once a month on the brightest night of full moon. So far only the headmaster is aware of this certain fact. Lionel's animal form is that of a lion. He uses his wages to support himself and his blind sister Isa.
Relationships: As of yet none.
Appearance:
Animal form: (Only with a regular lion's tail)
Human form (Or at least as close as I can get with the wardrobe. Just imagine him taller and much more burly with a white shirt under his green tunic and brown boots, and imagine his hair short and curly and you will have Lionel.)
Siennathecat
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/24/2015 at 7:55 AM Post #17
Awesome! Great character.
accepted QuQ
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 2/24/2015 at 8:31 AM Post #18
Not much here but these few words...
Edited By Soltra8 on 2/25/2015 at 1:48 AM.
Galaxea
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 138
Posted: 2/24/2015 at 2:07 PM Post #19
Actually the copyright infringement does not apply here for several reasons. One: Written RPGs are not considered actual works, its like a little kid pretending to be a superhero. No one is going to ask them for a written statement verifying that they are not said superhero or the creators of said superhero. You can do as many superhero RPGs as you like without having to post every time(I am not the creator of spiderman, or whomever you are roleplaying as.) Now if its an online game, as in more like a video game, then yes the copyrights apply and you cannot use said characters or images, because having graphics and moving characters makes it more of an official work. Now on fanfictions it is wise to post a disclaimer, although you usually do not have to cite the author everytime. I still find this funny, considering that the vast majority of people know that the title fanfiction means in essence, These characters are not mine, but I like them so much that I am writing a story about them. Also amusing is the fact that the creators of said characters have no need to go on fanfiction sites. If they want to add more to their story they are free to officially do so. As long as you do it as a fanfiction and don't try to get any sort of gain for it most authors don't care. (Some would probably find your attempts amusing. ) Also its a good way for budding writers to practice their skills.

Point two as mentioned earlier, we are not attempting to get any sort of gain from this. All we get from it is some fun, a way to meet other writers, practice of course, and a way to pass the time. The only notice we might get from these is for our writing style, which in itself does not apply to copyright laws. I have two poems that I have had officially published so I am a little more aware of those laws than most. (No I am not going to tell you what they are, I have no intention on giving any clues to my identity.)

Point three: other than fanfictions and themed RPGs most of our characters are original works. The images are there to give us an idea of what those characters may look like, but the characters themselvesare our own creation. They are in no way related to what the author of the images thought of when they created the image.

Point four: Often on the web they do not always site the actual artist or the photographer, so you can't always find the name of the person responsible for said work. There are too many random pictures out there. Spending six hours tracking down the name of the creator of one picture just to post it in a unofficial written kids RPG is rather silly.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 2/24/2015 at 5:27 PM Post #20
Pffft, there's nothing here anymore
Edited By Soltra8 on 2/25/2015 at 1:47 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.