Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Allegira's Knight Academy
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sheepy
Level 60
Threads: 19
Posted: 2/24/2015 at 6:21 PM Post #21
yeah I realize...I did claim the art as not mine and it's pretty dang hard to find the artist if you get it from anywhere except deviantart...so...yeah I guess I'm a hypocrite >~< and don't worry, I don't have social skills either (the reason I got angry actually was because in Oriyuko city people were using legitimate anime characters, so I overreacted a bit >~<)
Aaand since I didn't really make sense there:
yeah I guess we're fine then
Edited By Sheepy on 2/24/2015 at 6:23 PM.
Siennathecat
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 6
Posted: 2/24/2015 at 6:24 PM Post #22
First of all: Sure! Of course you can join!

Second of all: the thing with the artists is that it is often hard to find the person who created the art. The reason I am saying it is not my art is because I think it is sometimes a bit sad that people forget the artists who made the pictures. I feel like they at least deserve this.

Hope that clears stuff up.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 2/24/2015 at 8:15 PM Post #23

*Note: Names in " " are their nicknames*

Name:
'Elixir" "Ice Queen" Elsa Crystal

Student or Teacher:
Student

Major:
Medicine

Weapon:
Elsa mainly relies on magic, specifically water magic, and her chalice. Well not a conventional weapon, the chalice enhances Elsa's magic and it is from there that her healing water streams from. The water in the chalice is endless, as it channels the moisture in the air and turns the water vapour into its liquid form, ready for use.

Unlike her two friends who have skills with weapons made for close combat, Elsa relies on magic for both ranged and melee attacks. However, she is better at using ranged attacks with her magic rather than melee, making her a weak close ranged fighter. She does know how to use a knife and dagger though.

Familiar:

The artist is Adachi Yosuke

The artist is Adachi Yosuke
Wingal, the high beast adorning silver armour, and Wingbau, his younger twin, both accompany Elsa as a request from their friend. Now, Elsa is their caretaker and 'owner' as one would put it, and both Wingal and Wingbau serve as Elsa's protectors.

Wingal is used to fighting, hence he helps Elsa in melee, while Wingbau who is used to scouting and delivering messages, often helps Elsa with her chores and requests. Regardless, both high beasts can fight and look after Elsa in a battle.

Description:
Of her group of friends, she's the most talkative, social and kind. Unlike her more introverted friends, Elsa's an extrovert, and can sometimes be rather loud and hyper. Yet she actually has a good heart, and wishes the best for everyone, even for enemies!

Perhaps the most fun-loving of the three, Elsa can sometimes throw caution to the wind, and can be rather impulsive. However, she does know when to be serious, and knows how to act when around certain people, such like Alfred. When around her introverted friend, Elsa's more quiet and calm, as she knows her usual antics place Alfred in a bad mood.

Unlike her title given to her by her friends, the 'Ice Queen' has a warm heart, and remains loyal to anyone she loves. However, she does have an icy heart, but only to those who anger her. However, she prefers to be called 'Elixir' if one wishes to use a nickname.

As compared to Lucius and Alfred, Elsa the more approachable one, and the other two are highly protective of her, for the view her as a younger sister. This is true in the sense that Elsa can be an airhead, and is rather innocent. Yet, all the same, she fits perfectly into the group with Lucius and Alfred, acting as a counter to both Lucius and Alfred's seriousness.

Relationships
Family: Elsa is the middle child in a group of 4 children. She and her siblings and parents are close.

Significant Other/Crush: Elsa has had many crushed - but they were just that, crushes. She hasn't found her true love yet, but wishes to do so.

Friends: She's extremely close to Alfred and Lucius, and listens to Lucius' orders. In her group, she's the one with the most experience with animals, and helps to look out for the others' familiars.

Classes:
Tinctures, Poultices, and Brews, Archery, Magework, Botany, Dancing, Art, Music, Acupuncture, Potions

Appearance:

The artist is Touge... at the end is a number I'm not too comfortable with writing out.
Can't really see too well? Here's another version It appears the artist is either Hayabusakoi or Rwka

Other:
Elsa plays the harp, and enjoys gardening. She loves swimming as well and drawing. Unlike Lucius and Alfred, she's straight, and is agile, but not as dexterous as Alfred. Needless to say, she's not strong physically and has a weaker constitution.

Elsa is nicknamed 'Elixir' for she loves making potions and the like, usually with healing properties. 'Ice Queen' came about for her love of water magic, which she soon found out could be branched into snow and ice magics.

Name:
"Venus" Luquier Silver

Student or Teacher:
Magic Teacher

Major:
Magic

Weapon:
Luquier utilises a whip made of a metal called Silver Thorn, and it is the very whip that is shown in the picture. Yet, the empress does not only rely on that - she has her familiars and pets as her main form of offence, coupled by her vast knowledge of spells and magic and her right eye, which she only uses as a last resort.

Familiar:
The two dragons depicted in the picture join her as her longest serving familiars, their forms closely similar to this. She calls the blood red male "Cruor" and the sun-colored male "Sol"
Sadly the artist for the dragons' reference is unknown

Description:
Luquier is generally a gentle and kind person, someone who cares for others, and especially her students. She can be considered 'motherly', for she treats her students as if they were her children. Yet, make no mistake, while she is serene and loving, she can be a disciplinarian at times, being firm and harsh with her students.

As a friend, Luquier is protective, and sometimes a little overly worried, as she cares deeply for those she likes, and wishes no harm comes to them. She is loyal as well, and strives to make those around smile. As a patient person, it takes a lot to anger the empress, but once the dragon shows her fangs, there's no escaping her wrath unless she's held back.

Typically, Luquier is a soft-spoken person, someone who would prefer not to raise her voice. She enjoys music, nature and of course, spending time with her dragons. She doesn't mind helping her students, even in odd hours of the day - that is, if she's free. She's actually quiet a flexible person, for her personality whilst is mainly composed, calm and kind, change depending on situation and who she speaks with.

Relationships
Family: Parents, siblings and all, they remain alive and have good relations with her.
She is the eldest sibling in a group of 5, her two other sisters resembling her, yet one with blood red hair and the other with pitch black locks.

Significant Other/ Crush: Once upon a time, the empress had a crush, but it was only that, a crush. Looking back, the ringmaster realises how foolish she was to love such a man.

Classes:
Witchery, Sorcery, Wizardry, Potions, Magework, Spellcasting, Familiars

Appearance:

Artist is Miyabi if using japanese, Ya if using chinese

Other:
Some call her 'Dragon Empress' or "Empress" for short, as she trains and raises dragons, as pets, warriors and familiars. Others call her "Ringmaster", for she used to work in the circus as a Dragon Tamer.

A terrifying ability was what she gained upon birth, one that she now retains full control over, using it only in certain circumstances - the power of 'Charming'. Those who look into her right eye while the ability is activated fall under her control till she releases them, unless their will is strong enough that it allows them to break free.

Luquier took lessons on Court Manners and has skill in music, keeping a flute on her as a way of communicating with her dragons - not that she needs it to do so, for she can communicate with them anyway and how she likes.
Edited By Soltra8 on 2/27/2015 at 5:47 AM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 32
Posted: 2/24/2015 at 9:34 PM Post #24
Familiar: It's an animal that obeys a witch, it is said to be an animal in some cases. It is also a close friend:3 This might be the case in this Rp... It could mean something else, I just put an cute animal there.
Edited By Banzai on 2/24/2015 at 9:35 PM.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/24/2015 at 9:44 PM Post #25
Guess I'll do that too ^^ Cause well... I don't think the witch definition of familiar applies here... or at least it doesn't seem so... Thanks though ^^ Didn't know the close friend part ^^
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 32
Posted: 2/24/2015 at 9:53 PM Post #26
I'm glad to help^^
Sheepy
Level 60
Threads: 19
Posted: 2/24/2015 at 10:30 PM Post #27
oh wow Sienna tsk tsk
anyways just randomly the headmistress really looks like erza scarlet aka Titania from fairy tail as well so finding out she is actually called Titania is kinda funny >~<
Siennathecat
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/24/2015 at 11:22 PM Post #28
Let's just slowly back away from the unsavory topic of copyright and stuff like that, and focus back on the happy world of roleplaying.

*gathers everyone into a hug* Let's be friends, and not be nitpicky, yes?
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/25/2015 at 1:47 AM Post #29
@Sheepy
o.0 oh heeeeeey! They do resemble each other! You like Fairy Tail then?

@Sienna
Good point XD Due to what I wrote making everything seem messy, I'm going to delete them btw... and also, so whats a familiar XD A pet? or like a witch's familiar sort of thing?
Siennathecat
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/25/2015 at 2:33 AM Post #30
Sort of like a witches familiar...I like to imagine them as animals that either give them extra strength, or are just sort of like a minion. They could aid them with their magic as well.

Also, Sheepy and I are both obsessive big fans of Fairy Tail heh.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.