Author Thread Post
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 12/8/2014 at 12:29 AM Post #51
I'm happy you're happy! *u*

calculus isn't really making sense atm anyways

For the ice dragon, would you like the entire boy to have purple and pink, or just the gradient in reverse?
For the gradient in reverse, would you like:
Angle 1 or 2, or angle 3?

And for the familiar...
Any adjustments to this?
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 12/8/2014 at 9:17 AM Post #52
Hi Flute.

For the Ice Dragon, I love what you did with the top of his head and I like angle one for the gradient in reverse.

For the familiar, I am happy with how he is now.

Thank you for all that you are doing! :)
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 27
Posted: 12/8/2014 at 11:42 AM Post #53
I have a custom idea for you!
Name of Item to Customize: Ice Mage's Familiar + Ice Dragon
What you would like: So what I'd really like is for them to look like jade dragons. Preferably kind of a light jade colour similar to this: Maybe with just a tad less green, or some varying amounts of brightness in it. I was also hoping to incorporate some wooden beads into it, I was thinking those could perhaps be the spots, or if it's allowed added onto the spots so that it's more obvious. These are some cool beads.

It would also be cool if possible (not sure if it would be) if I could maybe get parts where it looks mossy. I was thinking that maybe the tips of things could be a darker and more intense green and that would be like moss. And any extra designs would be cool. I like swirls.

But you don't have to I know this is already an involved and specific request. :c If you've already gotten too many orders and this would be too much work I'd be okay with being turned down, kind of have no idea how much work goes into making these because I have absolutely no skills when it comes to this kind of stuff. But yeah. If you could make me a design I'd be really happy.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 12/8/2014 at 5:20 PM Post #54
I just finished Kalores' request. c:
I believe Electrifying is working on Keanai's request.
Willow is...I'm not sure which she's working on atm. ;w; /shall poke her later about it

I realized I'm better at catering to coloring customs than adding designs (at least for now, after finals, I'll try to see if I can get photoshop onto my tablet aha).
I think it's a cool concept! (I love ancient East Asian culture aha, or at least Chinese dragons)
I just am a little inexperienced at doing the little details and textures. I'll try to attempt these when I'm done with finals. c: edit: or i'll ask Ele or Willow to try their hand at the design, since they're more experienced than me with designs >w<
Edited By Flute on 12/8/2014 at 5:21 PM.
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 12/9/2014 at 7:03 PM Post #55
I have a custom idea for you!
Name of Item to Customize: Ice Mage Familiar

What you would like: So (Ele, Flute), IDK if you have ever seen the movie Dark Crystal, if you haven't you really should. Its one of the best puppet movies out there, next to the Labyrinth.. (Lol I wonder why :p )

Anyway, I was thinking of doing a custom Familiar with the crystal shard as the crystal shard from the dark crystal and the familiar as either a Garthim or a UrSkeks

What do you think, have any idea's about how to do this aha... >.>
Electrifying
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 12/10/2014 at 12:11 AM Post #56
*turns into a guppy and flops around the cafe*

Well, with the first one it is possible to shade it and make it look like the exoskeleton of Garthim (he does look like a bug-like creature, and yes I haven't watched the movie. xD). With UrSkeks, you can colour the background of the familiar black and then add some light blazes, but I am not sure how well it will work...

By the way, nice outfit! xD
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 12/10/2014 at 12:26 AM Post #57
(I pinged you both cuz I wasn't sure who was better suited O=)

I'd like to order a custom!

Names of Items: Ice Mage's Familiar

I want something to go with my usual blend of darkness, but I would like it if it stood out just a little instead of blending in terribly (Points to owl)

Colors: I don't have specific exact shades but, mainly black and purple. Darker shades of red and maybe silver or gold could be used as secondary colors?

I prefer bluer shades of purple over redder shades of purple, but not like..... Blue

The colors on my avatar right now are pretty much around the colors I always use so something to stand out against those, but still looks like it belongs.

I think the phantom feline (shadow) has a good shade of purple, maybe something around there? (it might stick out too much though, I'm not sure??)

I don't have real specifics for anything though I would like to request that the crystal the avatar holds is black.

I like things that have a little bit of a difference than other similar items so if you want to do something fun with it, I would not mind, and actually would prefer it. (like the swirls or magma runes that you have posted for the Manticore or a different kind of fade, whatever, nothing specific and it doesn't need to be super detailed or anything)

Thank you!
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 12/10/2014 at 7:26 PM Post #58
Sorry this has taken me a while to get back to you about. I have not started on the familiar, but I got Ele to set up a base skeleton for the dragon to work with

Was this the sort of thing you were looking for? I will get onto the familiar asap.
EveanW
Level 61
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 51
Posted: 12/10/2014 at 7:40 PM Post #59
Yeah that looks awesome
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 12/10/2014 at 7:43 PM Post #60
yeah they are sort of beetle creatures, *Shoos Ele to go off and watch!*

Ahh I guess I will have a go at doing both (to see which turns out best) after I have done my orders :)

Why Ty, I fell in love with the squirtle glasses as soon as I saw them and reckoned that Dani could pull em off. man she looks like a blues brother... But she is dressed in her work uniform.. aha. go black and white for the hunter outfits. (Cos that makes total sense give a hunter such striking colour as white and send them off to hunt demons...)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 26, 27, 28
This Page loaded in 0.024 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.