Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Design an Avatar Outfit for the Fall Fes...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 9/3/2014 at 4:30 PM Post #31
Candy Corn themed things! :D

Not very good either! (Hope image works)

Head: Candy Corn Hat
Outfit: Candy Corn Costume
Held: Staff of the Candy Corn

Female:
Edited By Babaaeyes on 9/4/2014 at 6:00 PM.
Xdarksonicx
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 9/3/2014 at 4:58 PM Post #32
I'm mad at myself for being unable to come up with a clothing aspect for this. >.>;

I just thought it'd be cool to have like a half-robot outfit. But I can't come up with clothes that make it look good to me, so I'm just giving up. XD

With some dress I made up just for the lolz.

Without the dress of lolz.

I had this idea going for awhile... (Back before the summer fest.) If anyone wants to take this concept and make it good, please do! I'd just love seeing this in the future...
Talyn
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 181
Posted: 9/3/2014 at 7:05 PM Post #33
Poorly done using the stamp feature, but still: LEAF PILE! Idea for a back item, with the idea being the the avatar has just jumped/walked into a pile of leaves, thus the 'falling' leaves behind them. ^^'

Please let me know if the stamp feature isn't permitted. If it's not, I'll go ahead and try to hand draw the leaves.
Edited By Talyn on 9/3/2014 at 7:06 PM.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 9/4/2014 at 2:41 AM Post #34

I'm not the best artist (Drawing or other wise) but I'm pleased with how these turned out.

Outfit: Harvest Festival Garment
Wings: Aspen Forest (Modeled on female same for both)
Back: Forest Quiver (Modeled on guy same for both)
Held Item: Forest long-bow (Modeled on guy same for both)
Head Item: Wreath of Aspen (Modeled on both different for both)
Wildblossom
Level 32
Seashell Collector
Threads: 37
Posted: 9/4/2014 at 6:16 AM Post #35
Sorry I forgot to post in here instead xD
I'll make a male outfit tomorrow, but for now here's my Fall Butterfly Queen:D The wings are based off of the fall butterfly, the Question Mark<3 (I love the Question Mark and have one in my Entomology collection^^) I marked down the colors i used, but that is quite ajustable:P (to be made to look better and what not)
Description- the crown is made of a branch with fall leaves weaved in and a purple butterfly raised up in the middle. the Butterfly Charm bracelet has silver chain with small purple butterfly charms, the falling leaves tee has a purple butterfly flying through falling fall leaves and the jeans have swirls in fall colors^^ lastly the fall sandals have a fall leaf in the middle over the top of the foot:)
Roshie
Level 60
Fashion Designer
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/4/2014 at 12:44 PM Post #36
Phew this took a long time to do! My design is based off pumpkin vines! Needless to say I call it the Pumpkin Vine Set.

Held is a bizarre little creature I call a Pumkat. A kitty jack-o-lantern come to life!

Hat is a silly little pumpkin top. Like the piece you cut out to carve a jack-o-lantern.

Wings are pumpkin branches growing little pumpkins from the ends.

Back is pumpkin vines that grow already carved jack-o-lanterns.

Female clothes are a small little pumpkin bra-top with vines running down the arms to curl around the base of the middle finger. The skirt consists of a belt as well as bundle of sweeping vines going down to intertwined vine leggings and sandals.

Female all items together. The hat would sit on top of hair off to one side.

Male clothes are a tank top jack-o-lantern shirt with vines running down the arms into six points on each wrist. The shorts consist of a belt as and are a bundle of vines with 2 extensions per leg running down to the feet, creating vine-wrapped sandals with little pumpkins near the knees.

Male all items together.
Edited By Roshie on 9/4/2014 at 9:22 PM.
Zelly
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 55
Posted: 9/4/2014 at 6:12 PM Post #37
Doing a Halloween costume themed entry. Here's the back piece for now. Will be editing in the rest later.

Back Piece:

Female Outfit:

Male Outfit:

Head Piece:

Held Item: [It's supposed to be a cobra-scorpion mix]

Wings Item:
Edited By Zelly on 9/20/2014 at 9:05 PM.
Kirakylar
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/4/2014 at 7:40 PM Post #38
so its basically a tree dress made of branches and leaves. There is also Branch wings with the feathers being leaves

I CANT UPLOAD MY PICTURE!!!!!!!!!
Edited By Kirakylar on 9/6/2014 at 1:31 PM.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 9/5/2014 at 10:48 AM Post #39
Moon Festival Outfit
My country and various others celebrate Mid-autumn festival during the fall period, which is also known as mooncake festival, lantern festival, amongst others.
The tradition is to eat mooncake and play with lanterns while gazing at the full moon (which would be at its biggest at the time)

Male:
Female:

Head: Moon Circlet (colourable)
Held: Chinese Lantern (comes in various colours/ colourable)
Outfit: Moon Festival Outfit
[moon and clouds collared shirt and starry sparkle pants (male); moon, cloud and starry sparkle dress (female)]
Back: Full Moon (with wispy clouds)

I know someone drew a full moon with clouds already, but since I'd already drawn it, I just left it there. It is part of the look I'm trying to go for. Hope that's fine. =/ Just wanted the full moon look with the outfit.
Edited By Wonderfulb2uty on 9/5/2014 at 10:49 AM.
Mio
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 18
Posted: 9/5/2014 at 4:42 PM Post #40
Green Caramel Apple!! Caramel Apples used to be a really popular halloween candy that i loved, (dont know how popular they are now)

There could also be a red apple version of this, although i think the green looks better!!! Im going to start makign a male version now!
I know the skirt looks kind of ugly, but if it helps give you a better mental image i was trying to do something puffy, but something that curved inwards slightly in the bottom, maybe with some ruffles showing underneath the skirt? Also the sleeves look kind of weird on the vest thing, but its supposed to be puffy, like the skirt.
Edited By Mio on 9/8/2014 at 9:03 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.