Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Design an Avatar Outfit for the Fall Fes...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 9/1/2014 at 8:59 PM Post #1
Hello everyone! We will be holding design contests once again for the Fall Festival! Please make sure to read the rules carefully!

Rules

1. Design an Avatar Outfit for the Fall Festival. Please use the following bases to draw your avatar items on.

Male Avatar Base

Female Avatar Base

The following can be included all in one entry for avatars:

1 Avatar Outfit
1 Avatar Wings
1 Avatar Back Item
1 Avatar Held Item
1 Avatar Head Item

2. You must draw the items on the avatar base. In case your drawing skills aren't great then along with your drawing you can include a description to better help us envision your avatar items. If you are unable to draw something, then I am sorry, there will be no exceptions.

3. Avatar Items submitted must be Fall Themed. So anything to do with the Fall season, this includes any holidays that fall in the Fall season, fall weather etc.

4. Please do not reserve posts. If you reserve a post I will delete your post.

5. Before submitting your entry please make sure to scan the thread to see if someone else has done something similar. Try to make your entry unique and if someone has already done something that you were wanting to do...then I highly suggest you pick something different.

6. You may only submit ONE official entry. If you wish to submit more then you can send me a PM with drawings of your avatar item ideas. However all PMed entries that are sent to me will not count for prizes.

7. The end date is September 22nd 2014 at 12AM server, after that the thread will be locked.

Note

I am very aware that it's typical to use google to search for ideas when designing things. However, it is extremely important that if someone happens to be referencing another person's artwork, it should not be possible to google it and find exactly what was used as reference.Please make sure to change it enough and be creative enough that you're making it your own design. This is extremely important not just for ethical reasons but also for legal reasons when we're implementing something onto our site. Thank you! :)

Prizes

All entries that are picked will have their avatar items created and be given one free copy of the submitted items. Everyone that participates will also receive a participation prize.

Don't comment on someone's entry unless you have something nice to say. If someone copies your entry then have faith in us that we will determine the correct winner. Please do not fight over entries, if I see anyone doing this in the thread then whoever is fighting will be disqualified.
Edited By Faiona on 9/1/2014 at 9:35 PM.
Wildblossom
Level 32
Seashell Collector
Threads: 37
Posted: 9/1/2014 at 9:08 PM Post #2
When I get home from work tomorrow I'm going to enter :) I love drawing <3
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 9/1/2014 at 9:19 PM Post #3
Omg I will NPT miss this this time!!
FierePepr
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 301
Posted: 9/1/2014 at 9:20 PM Post #4
ahhhh! MUST DO!!
so fun!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cloudsoda
Level 65
The Majestic
Threads: 5
Posted: 9/1/2014 at 10:44 PM Post #5
Do these have to be like, completely rendered and stuff? Or will flat colors do?
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 9/1/2014 at 11:07 PM Post #6
You do not have to fully shade your artwork if that is what you're asking...just doing a rough sketch and adding a description is fine.
Cloudsoda
Level 65
The Majestic
Threads: 5
Posted: 9/2/2014 at 1:34 AM Post #7
Guess I'll be the first sacrifice. :v~

Simple and stupid, kind of like me! Blue/orange combo with a little acorn bow. It's kinda late here so I plum forgot to draw sleeves on, but pretend that blue splotch is a sweater vest. I'm submitting this for the Avatar Outfit.
Thrackerzod
Level 68
Trickster
Threads: 12
Posted: 9/2/2014 at 1:41 AM Post #8

Here's my entry! I was going for a dark cloudy sky with a moon sort of thing, like in Halloween pictures I guess. Went for crescent moon not full 'cause I felt like it looked better. If I think of a held or wings I might edit this later if that's ok?

edit: I thought of a male version! Woo! I wasn't expecting that.

So basically, the same sort of clouds but as a scarf, moon buttons, that sort of thing. I messed up the colours a bit here, so they'd need changing for sure, but I think it gets the idea across?
Edited By Thrackerzod on 9/2/2014 at 11:00 PM.
Vermeulen
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 13
Posted: 9/2/2014 at 1:56 AM Post #9
Twenty to one I'm not going to have my idea done before someone else probably posts something similar but...at least effort will be made.
Vermeulen
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 13
Posted: 9/2/2014 at 4:05 AM Post #10

It's been months since I've done any drawing so this is a bit on the...excessively simple side but here we are. The head piece is a harvest crown with some (relatively small I know) deer antlers and fall leaves. I wanted to add some green to it with pumpkin leaves or floral but I lack the skill at tiny detail. It's set with dried vines. The back piece is...well...a harvest moon. It was mostly done because I couldn't do just one thing and call it finished. I know it's a bit stereo typical but it was a compulsion.
Edited By Vermeulen on 9/2/2014 at 4:05 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.