Page 18 1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Blackswan99
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 13
Posted: 7/8/2013 at 6:23 AM Post #171
@Savynn

Do you know how to get Herbalist's Flower? I really love it but I can't seem to find it in your list.

EDIT: Hope you don't mine but do you also know to get Apple Blossom Staff? Thanks!
Edited By 2393 on 7/8/2013 at 12:13 PM.
Lehana
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 48
Posted: 7/8/2013 at 1:06 PM Post #172
@Blackswan99,

Herbalist flower, Herbalist Outfit and the Apple Blossom staff all drop from the named mob in the demo zone.

Check out this thread for a link to the zone and the coordinates of the named mob.
Blackswan99
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 13
Posted: 7/9/2013 at 12:54 PM Post #173
@Lehana

Thank you so much! I haven't played the demo zone yet so I don't know where to get it!
Numagirl22
Level 52
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/15/2013 at 3:21 AM Post #174
do you have to be a certain level to start getting avatar items dropped? Aside from the festival, I've never had it happen.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 7/16/2013 at 3:50 AM Post #175
@Blackswan99,
Sorry, I didn't see your message until just now. Luckily, Lehana was keeping an eye on things while I wasn't.

Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/31/2024 at 9:19:23am

do you have to be a certain level to start getting avatar items dropped? Aside from the festival, I've never had it happen.

@Numagirl22,
I think the nightfall bandit outfit drops pretty early on for people. It's a matter of finding out the levels of the enemies who drop items but it's been a long time since I've done much fighting in the first zone so I can't remember very well. I'm thinking any bandit in the zone would have the potential to drop the outfit and the first place you get bandits is in the Fungus Grove. Once you get to Umbra Forest you'll be encountering more enemies with the potential to drop items. Also, some items are rare drops from raid and dungeon bosses.

I still need to finish updating the guide from the festival. I admit I got a little too carried away with farming in the festival zone and ignored finishing updating here and breeding. I also completely forgot about the demo zone avatar items. Thank you very much, Lehana!

I hope everyone had a great time during the festival. I'm love seeing all the new outfits everyone is wearing. I think my favorite items this time around were the enchanted wings and summer flame outfit. If anyone else has favorite Summer Festival avatar items feel free to discuss.
Edited By 135 on 7/16/2013 at 3:55 AM.
Zelly
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 55
Posted: 8/21/2013 at 12:48 AM Post #176
Okay, posting what I've heard about stuff in Orchard. ^^

Krin said that the placeholders have a small chance to drop some of what the Named can drop. He did not specify which pieces, but I think those same pieces may be dropped by the wandering mobs who can be seen to carry birds and axes. Those are my best guess for which items can drop off of the placeholders, as well. ^^
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Posted: 8/21/2013 at 1:36 AM Post #177
Thanks so much for the info. I've been in the process of getting things updated. Any help from anyone regarding where to get new items or filling out a few past items' info would be much appreciated. There's some things I have ideas about but needs to be confirmed.

Edit: Here's some info from chat.

Me: Oh, and one other question. I think I remember something about there being something to do with the time of day with some of the new zone avatar items?
Krinadon: Yes. You got "of the Moon" b/c it's night time [Tongue]
Me: That's what I was thinking. Is it just the two axes then?
Zelly: Oh so the staff is the same way then
Krinadon: Staves too
Me: Okay, I forgot about the staves.

Sometime before that.

Me: Well I found out that Damian will drop the Gnarled Axe of the Moon.
Krinadon: He dropped it for you?
Me: Yeah.
Me: Was he not supposed to?
Krinadon: No, he is. Grats [Smile]
Me: Thanks!

Edited By 135 on 8/21/2013 at 2:00 AM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Posted: 8/23/2013 at 7:47 PM Post #178
I'm looking for some confirmations on certain item drops. No one at this time appears to drop the apple baskets. And I've edited this so it's easier for people to see what information we have already and still need. I want to thank Lehana who has been so helpful with contributing so much information.

I'm assuming that Damian drops the Gnarled Axe of the Sun as well as the Gnarled Axe of the Moon. It's just that it's time based like the staves.
Confirmed Gnarled Axe of the Moon - Damian the Hunter

I'm looking for confirmation that Elryssa the Huntress drops the Golden Raven.

I'm assuming that Elryssa, the Ruthless Tamer and Woodsmen Tamer all drop the white and black ravens while Damian, the Ruthless Savage, and Ruthless Savages all can drop the blue quality axe.
Confirmed Black Raven - Elryssa the Huntress
Confirmed White Raven - Elryssa the Huntress, Ruthless Tamer placeholder
Confirmed Woodsman's Axe - Damian the Hunter, Ruthless Savage placeholder, Woodsman Savages

I'm thinking that everyone minus Koralai can randomly drop the outfit and the hood.
Confirmed Woodsman's Hood - Damian the Hunter, Ruthless Savage placeholder, Woodsman Tamers
Confirmed Woodsman's Outfit - Damian the Hunter, Elryssa the Huntress, Ruthless Tamer placeholder

Koralai drops the remaining items - the three apple blossom staves, the Herbalist's Outfit, and of course those Herbalist's Flowers. It sounds like there may have been a bug that allowed the Lunar Apple Blossom Staff to drop in the middle of the day when it shouldn't.
Apple Blossom Staff - Koralai
Lunar Apple Blossom Staff - Koralai
Herbalist's Flowers - Koralai

If anyone can confirm these it would be greatly appreciated.
Edited By 135 on 8/30/2013 at 11:32 AM.
Lehana
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 48
Posted: 8/26/2013 at 2:05 PM Post #179
I was talking to Savynn and I brought up reorganizing the thread when it is recreated. She is running out of space to put more items, so that will probably be soon.

My question to everyone is how should the items be organized for the new thread, which is the method people would prefer? Is the current method good, where it is based on the type of item found? All held items are located together, all outfits, and so on. I had the idea that items could be organized based on where and how they were found. So, there would be a section for all the event items, each month together, each bought from the store items together, etc.

Both ways are good. If you just have the name the current way might be better. On the other hand, if you want to look for an item from an event, the current method is a bit unwieldy.

So, how do you use the thread? Do you use it with the wardrobe and are just looking for a specific name and therefore separating it into events would be worse? Or do you just want to see if you have found all the items from an event and would like them all in a convenient spot? Would a combination of both be better? Have a master list of all the items with the current organizing method, and then a less detailed list of all the event, dropped, and store out items in a separate section?

Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 8/26/2013 at 8:25 PM Post #180
I remember @Rose, made a wiki for Sylestia. We could use that as a database.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.